• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
But, twirling weapons was fun, Kamui spwans an arm cannon.

I don't know, it really feels like too much for me :urg:
I always thought Awakenings's crit for the Thief tree was pretty bizarre for stealthy killers. What better way to assassinate than to twirl your large sword as you spin like a helicopter.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I always thought Awakenings's crit for the Thief tree was pretty bizarre for stealthy killers. What better way to assassinate than to twirl your large sword as you spin like a helicopter.
It makes no sense. GBA had the best crits, t h e b e s t

Also, how the heck does Lissa twirl with the axe like that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait a second, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa let me ask something.

WHY do the visiting mods want this thread alive? What is the special highlight of this thread ever since the meme purge?
In fact, the craziness of this thread has been extremely downgraded since then, considering most of it was enhanced or created by memes and/or ****posting itself. What is the unique gem here, our personalities?
Not arguing with you, I'm just curious on the answer, and it may make me understand and/or realize I forgot that said point.

:4rob: don't kill me i'm just a humayne asking questions here.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Fates is pretty bland, Fire Emblem keeps getting blander and the characters armor becomes more and more impractical.

:sadsheep:
I kind of hate how I'm becoming a part of the fanbase that I despise so much: I'm finding so many parts of Fates to nitpick. I'm just grateful that the character designs for Nohr seem pretty interesting compared to Hoshido.

The female armor is going to get even worse as the game continues at this rate. There is no excuse that Effie doesn't wear pants behind her large armor.
Chill lol, I wasn't the one doing the 900+ pages full of ****posts.
And we we're all shouting for a thread lock each time a mod lurks the damn thread. :rolleyes:

Try again.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wait a second, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa let me ask something.

WHY do the visiting mods want this thread alive? What is the special highlight of this thread ever since the meme purge?
In fact, the craziness of this thread has been extremely downgraded since then, considering most of it was enhanced or created by memes and/or ****posting itself. What is the unique gem here, our personalities?
Not arguing with you, I'm just curious on the answer, and it may make me understand and/or realize I forgot that said point.

:4rob: don't kill me i'm just a humayne asking questions here.
I like it here. I like the people here. I like talking to the people here. :drshrug:

And the thread has helped me tide over some bad times in RL.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
It's unfortunate the blight of memes found their way into the crevice of the Social Thread.
I thought this corner of the www was a safe haven.

Keep it clean.

I like it here. I like the people here. I like talking to the people here. :drshrug:

And the thread has helped me tide over some bad times in RL.
we wove u 2 daddy @ FalKoopa FalKoopa

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
R-Really FalSenpai?
But we're ****posters!

Yeah, I can understand that point, I guess. We're all a bunch of doofs plebs skrubs wacky and crazy guys. :4dk: ...and girls

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I kind of hate how I'm becoming a part of the fanbase that I despise so much: I'm finding so many parts of Fates to nitpick. I'm just grateful that the character designs for Nohr seem pretty interesting compared to Hoshido.

The female armor is going to get even worse as the game continues at this rate. There is no excuse that Effie doesn't wear pants behind her large armor.

And we we're all shouting for a thread lock each time a mod lurks the damn thread.

Try again.
It is really stressful, I'm happy for IS getting a larger fanbase thus money for more Fire Emblem games, but it's becoming so pandering to the new audience it's losing it's essence. I mean, phoenix mode? really? Part of the strength of FE's story had to do with the feeling of the stakes being piled on you, your Technicolor army is fighting a war, people die in wars. (Even if you reseted the level, you still had to deal with the consecuences and plan accordingly)

And I know what you mean, I feel like a filthy genwunner at times when typing this, I want to love my favorite game franchise, but the relationship is straining.

Soul.

I'm in the notion that because this thread is off-topic as all hell (post w/e you want), people are hypothetically allowed to ****post and meme as they please. But of course, rules are rules.

I was never in favor of having the thread be in this current state. Never wanted to, nor did I ever like it.

Unfortunately if the thread has zero meme/****post presence people will find it boring and leave.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It is really stressful, I'm happy for IS getting a larger fanbase thus money for more Fire Emblem games, but it's becoming so pandering to the new audience it's losing it's essence. I mean, phoenix mode? really? Part of the strength of FE's story had to do with the feeling of the stakes being piled on you, your Technicolor army is fighting a war, people die in wars. (Even if you reseted the level, you still had to deal with the consecuences and plan accordingly)

And I know what you mean, I feel like a filthy genwunner at times when typing this, I want to love my favorite game franchise, but the relationship is straining.
Reminds me of those guys who want to cancel Fates, but you're not wrong.
I thought this was FE, not Waifu Simulator 2k16. :4pacman:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, after seeing the comments Im sure FE Fates should not be my first Fire Emblem game :p

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I think if Pichu and Young Link were to come back, just keep their moves from Melee.Like young link would have that multiple stab jab, and Pichu would have a headbutt has up smash...

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Reminds me of those guys who want to cancel Fates, but you're not wrong.
I thought this was FE, not Waifu Simulator 2k16. :4pacman:
Yeah, it makes me cringe :(

I'll buy it because I love FE, but I am not sure how much I'll enjoy it. As new games pop up I just want to replay Ike's saga more and more.

Also I felt really uncomfortable when I saw the skinship thing, I know it's optional, but still, the fact that a bunch of artists/programmers/actors/etc worked on it knowing it'll sell like pancakes. -shudders- Now that I'm on the creating side of gaming, I can see and understand why they would do such things, but it's still disappointing.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Yeah, it makes me cringe :(

I'll buy it because I love FE, but I am not sure how much I'll enjoy it. As new games pop up I just want to replay Ike's saga more and more.
What do you think it wrong with it?

I feel like its just all about the waifus

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Remember when everybody here were hyped as **** when the game first came out in Japan? :dazwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom