• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I was bored, so I made a wiki page.

It's similar to the Concept page in that it was made on a whim and for fun.

What have you guys been doing?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I think I've dove down a very deep rabbit hole after marathoning through the Attack on Titan manga. That plot... has gone places I wasn't expecting.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Smash used to be fun online...

I'm going to go play Persona Q

Guess Ill only play smash at my College or on this thread now
So I might be leaving work early it looks like. I decided to actually talk to a coworker and got them to cover the rest of my shift. They are apparently desperate for any extra hours they csn get.

Works for me.
I wish that guy luck on his extra hours pf

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So I am trying to get in to SF 4 and I use Ryu. Heavy down kick to side b (in smash). 3 hit combo. I felt pretty good. I watch a stream with a Ryu main and he did a 20 hit combo.
._.

T

Trick or Treat

Alright heading home now. I just really didn't want to be stuck there until 11. I have a headache and still stressing about things so I am grateful to my coworker for taking the rest of my shift.

When I get home I will be up to crush anyone who wishes to be crushed. Except for Shrek because he will crush me instead.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Something I never did was to present my Knuckles Bio for my Wario vs Knuckles project.
I mean, I should be done by now, but this one tiny thing is holding me back. Anyway, let's look at the man himself, Oh No!

This guy punches. Uh...he punches hard? What else do I say about Knuckles? Yes, he does know martial arts, but they're are apparently about punching. His punches are devastating, and they're one of the only things he's a master of besides some other things. Punching solves everything! Because for Knuckles, it works almost every time. Sometimes he doesn't have to use his fists. He can use lightning to attack his enemies, throw rocks, or sometimes do a spin dash like Sanic himself. Back to his fists, he can punch explosions, cause tremors and even slight volcanic eruptions. Add-ons can also increase his strength even more by being able to punch through more than he usually could with ease.
Probably the hardest part to determine about Knuckles considering how you play Sonic is simple. But he is tougher than Sonic and Tails, who have survived long falls and explosions before. He can also bring up a Smash Bros.-esque shield that resembles him guarding. Since he is fast while moving, it can be hard to hit him while he is mobile. However, he is still open to attacks while after doing a move or if stunned.
Knuckles is also pretty fast. Maybe not as fast or agile as Sonic, but still fast. So fast in fact that he can leave afterimages, or as the game calls it: Boost Mode. He can also glide, climb, and especially dig pretty well. That is not to say for his attacks however. His punches can be a bit sluggish when he's going to full power, but he is still able to dish out some nice damage at a good pace. Unlike the other sanic guys, Knuckles is also a good swimmer. He even has a neat little add-on that allows him to breathe underwater.

Finally, even though I said Knuckles isn't as agile as Sonic, that doesn't mean he can't be. Acrobatics, flips here and there (even in midair), and sharp reflexes. Of course, when he's not attacking.
Knuckles glides by using his dreadlocks. Okay?
As Knuckles glides, he will obviously slowly descend down, so he usually starts off from a high point. If he gets near a wall, he just grabs onto it and is able to climb up or down to resume his adventure or glide again. He can even do a nifty little dive attack or plant bombs in the air.
As the name implies, the echidna tries to be a mole and digs underground. He can find neat things underground, and with his add ons he is able to have a more enhanced experience and can pick up items while he is digging.
Knuckles puts these on to help him in either his fights or when adventuring
  • Shovel Claws - Digging Enhancement; gives Knuckles the ability to pick up items while digging.
  • Fighting Gloves - These give Knuckles the ability to do the Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack
  • Hammer Gloves - Red bracers that give Knuckles the ability to easily punch through heavy metal. It also gives a little neat trail
  • Grappling Ring - Knuckles can use this to bring things towards him, attach to objects, or launch Knuckles by a short distance.
  • Air Necklace - Allows him to breathe underwater
  • Sunglasses - This gives Knuckles the ability to see invisible items
Although he may mostly use his fists, he's done some decorating to add some variety to them at least. He can also use some other forms like earthbending geokenisis and lightning.
  • Punching - What do you expect? It's a punch, but Knux can perform a simple heavy swing or do a combo. It can end it multiple ways, but it usually starts with two punches, and a final punch which can end in multiple ways, but the one I will mention here is the Tornado Claw, which sort of a variant of his Spiral Upper attack. He can also attack in the air by swinging his fists while jumping, and he has a bunch of moves with Knuckles in the title, each with their own different actions that involve, you guessed it, punching.
  • Spin Dash/Homing Attack - It's the Spin Dash...woo. Of course, Knuckles is able to charge this up and attack enemies in his ball form. He can also use the same Homing Attack as Sanic. Self explanatory
  • Heat Knuckle - A punch at full force from Knuckles' right hand
  • Back Claw - He spins for a little bit before giving someone the backhand. Pretty sassy.
  • Stone Breaker Punch - Knuckles punches the ground, causing a shockwave to appear.
  • Spiral Upper - Knuckles does a 360 noscope turn and performs an uppercut riddled with flames.
  • Drill Claw - When gliding, knuckles can do a dive attack downwards and attack from above. He is able to dig if he hits the ground along with damaging enemies.
  • Double Punch - It's just the punch move, but he doesn't finish it. At least it's quick like Mac's F-Tilt.
  • Enrage - Knuckles thrusts his arms upward, which will send his enemy directly into the air.
  • Fire Dunk - Knuckles jumps into the air and grabs either Sonic or Tails while they are in spinball form in (since they can't help, let's just say rocks) his hands. Knuckles then hits them, while he is in spinball form, as a projectile diagonally towards the ground with such speed and force that the they turn into a fireballs one at a time and creates an explosion once hitting the ground.
  • Grinder - When gliding, Knuckles can use this attack in the air where he just kind of punches them...in the air.
  • Ground Shaker/Hammer Punch/Quake Punch - Knuckles punches the ground so hard he creates a small tremor, stunning foes in the process.
  • Knuckles Slam - This is an alternative move to the Hammer Punch, where Knuckles punches the ground and spreads a shockwave around with mini-explosions. The shockwave field itself will remain there for a short period of time.
  • Knuckles Heal - Knuckles can heal himself by summoning the Earth to heal him. I never knew Knuckles was an Earthbender. This is amazing!
  • Major Eruption - Knuckles burrows into the ground, and five seconds later he Shoryukens from below. His location while he is burrowing is depicted by his shadow...? Logic pls
  • MHKA - The Maximum Heat Knuckles Atack is essentially a Light Speed Attack which requires the Fighting Gloves to use in the first place. Knuckles must store his energy before using this move, which is shown by the use of purple orbs charging the move.
  • Meteor Crush - Knuckles literally summons a meteor to come down and hit his opponent.
  • (Air) Mole Bomb - Knuckles plants a bomb that burrows itself underground, and is invisible until detonated. The current one will be replaced if Knuckles plants a new one.
  • Rocks - Knuckles can pick up rocks and throw it at his enemies or to defend himself.
  • Screwdriver - An aerial attack, Knuckles spins around while gliding through the air. It leaves a red trail behind him.
  • Thunder Arrow - Knuckles summons lightning to zap his enemies, leaving them stunned and unable to control themselves normally.
  • Volcanic Dunk - Knuckles punches the ground so hard, he causes volcanic explosions to form around him.
Did you know in Sonic Runners Knuckles could use Wisp powers. Me neither, I don't play mobile games.
  • Cyan Laser - Transforms Knuckles into a laser for a short period of time; can be reflected and generate an electric field afterwards.
  • Indigo Asteroid - Knux transforms into a small planet with uit's own gravitational pull. If anything touches it's rings, it would usually go into rubble and become one with it's ring, making it bigger; can only be used for a few seconds
  • Yellow Drill - Knux transforms into a little drill and...drills. It only lasts for a few seconds and usually burrows or pierces the enemy whilst drilling. Turning back to normal underground while digging could end up with the user being buried alive.
Knuckles is the protector of the Master Emerald. Therefore, he'll want to protect that thing, even if he doesn't look like he's doing it. Knuckles is very loyal to his role, and only leaves when he thinks it's safe, and he's not really happy when someone takes the Emerald, and will hunt down anyone who has it, and will fight for it by using his fists of punching or whatever.

However, Knuckles is pretty gullible. He was duped to believe that Sonic was coming for the Master Emerald. Okay, we would let that slide since it's the first time Eggman saw Knuckles and vice versa. However, he still had a suspicion about Sonic in Adventure where he believed Sonic had the Master Emerald, again fooled by Eggman. ...then again in Advanced. But over time Knuckles will learn from his mistakes...if they're the same person over and over like Eggman. His gullibility comes from the fact that he believes in honesty and second chances.

Finally, even though Knuckles is gullible, he isn't stupid. Hell, he can translate ancient scripts. But even with that, his strategy is a bit lacking. He usually goes straight in. Not in a stupid manner, mind you, but his main goal is usually to beat their soul out with his fists and to push past his obstacles, of which he is focused upon. Even if the enemy manages to tank it or dodge it, he's just going to keep trying to have his way. He's even willing to break the Master Emerald if it comes to be.
You already know what this is, it's the Super from Super Sonic put into Knuckles. However, he doesn't become gold, but glows a lighter color of his red fur. The Master Emerald also enhances it's power, which is a neat touch.

Anyways, Knuckles' power and speed are increased by 1000%, and adds even more to his destructive potentials. Rings are not going to be involved because it is a mere game mechanic. The longest we've seen someone using the transformation was SANIC and it was for a week. However, Knuckles does not use this form much, and may have less time. The Super form isn't invincible either, which it can be stunned if a force hits him hard enough or can even lose the form if a strong enough force takes it over, such as atmospheric reentry, which happened to both Sonic and Shadow.
  • Has defeated Super Mecha Sonic and 3 separate forms of Chaos
  • Reformed the Master Emerald several times
  • Fought and bested Sonic once
  • Has learned to not chuckle
  • Very powerful, fast, and agile
  • Digging and gliding can help Knuckles control the arena, and maybe even make traps
  • Has several forms of punching and even some projectiles
  • Super Knuckles, although not lasting forever, is very powerful and adds to his destructive capabilities
  • Gullibility sucks, but will learn over time, but then if they are speaking the truth and danger is coming...
  • Gliding may be cool, but he is vulnerable to aerial attacks.
  • Digging and Climbing can be interrupted or stopped completely with a ground-shaking move.
  • Strong moves like Thunder Arrow take time to charge and have limited uses

S

Silver_1357

In a few minutes I'm going to go back to studying.

Sorry for those who wanted a battle from me.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Alright heading home now. I just really didn't want to be stuck there until 11. I have a headache and still stressing about things so I am grateful to my coworker for taking the rest of my shift.

When I get home I will be up to crush anyone who wishes to be crushed. Except for Shrek because he will crush me instead.
I might be able to play a few matches.
It depends.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

OK. i guess il play after shrek.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
@ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey

GG.

Do you have advice?
Mmmmm, I'd say that you should try to tech everything so people dont keep their combos going, alsooooo, try to find and master all of the kill confirms that your main has, I was in killing range against your sheik, but you couldn't quite get the kill. That's all I kinda have to say, I'm not good with advice... :drshrug:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You've heard about snakes in alcohol, and worms

But there is something FAR worse that I wish I never knew existed

Baby Mice Rice Wine

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Y-Yeah, we can just forget about that Knuckles bio.
It's not like hard work and 5 hours of typing doesn't need to be acknowledged or anything for the sake of accuracy. :4rob: yeah...

that means read it. :4pacman:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
upload_2015-8-25_17-38-57.png

So this was in a Photoshop .psd file I made called "1337".
It had a bunch of interesting things that I came across, like the numbers 1337, 777, etc.

The screen pic isn't as wide as my newer ones and there's the windows XP taskbar at the bottom. I got an ASUS laptop with Windows 7 in early 2011, so that means I must have taken this pic before then.

Funny thing is @thethirdkoopa was one of the first people to follow me on here after I joined, from what I recall.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I'll be home in about 5 minutes. Who wants to feel my wrath first?

I apologize if I use your character as a virtual punching bag. It is a good stress reliever and Sandbag doesn't cut it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
View attachment 70098

It had a bunch of interesting things that I came across, like the numbers 1337, 777, etc.

The screen pic isn't as wide as my newer ones and there's the windows XP taskbar at the bottom. I got an ASUS laptop with Windows 7 in early 2011, so that means I must have taken this pic before then.

Funny thing is @thethirdkoopa was one of the first people to follow me on here after I joined, from what I recall.
Oh wow that has a quote from pieman too

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Mmmmm, I'd say that you should try to tech everything so people dont keep their combos going, alsooooo, try to find and master all of the kill confirms that your main has, I was in killing range against your sheik, but you couldn't quite get the kill. That's all I kinda have to say, I'm not good with advice... :drshrug:
I find it very hard to go against people who rush in.

I'll be home in about 5 minutes. Who wants to feel my wrath first?

I apologize if I use your character as a virtual punching bag. It is a good stress reliever and Sandbag doesn't cut it.
I will play first.

FIGHT ME. :4metaknight:

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
View attachment 70098

Ah good old pre-Xenoforo Smashboards :)

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Absolutely NO ONE in the gravity falls online community has talked about the new episode yet

At least...The one's I watch online

Kind of strange, a tad strange if you will

They usually jump at the chance for it

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I feel bad for anyone who believes competitive Smash is accurately represented in Scrub Glory.
One did ragequit by using Kirby's B Neutral and dropping off stage... It is indeed full of scrubs.

T

Trick or Treat

One did ragequit by using Kirby's B Neutral and dropping off stage... It is indeed full of scrubs.
Wanna open the room? If you don't mind hosting of course.

Unless you are still playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom