• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm doing fine. You?

You tell me to not look when no one has told me what happened yet. lol no thx
i know, but im just saying if you think its full of those kinda posts you could not look.
either way, i dont think any of those posts have happened any time soon so should be fine.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@ Benishigure Benishigure
Amagami, Amagi Brilliant Park, And Yet The Town Moves, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Appleseed, Baby Steps, Betterman/The Brave series/GaoGaiGar, Blue Exorcist, Cannon God Exaxxion, Coffin Princess Chaika, Combattler V/Voltes V/Daimos, Cowboy Bebop, D-Frag, Dai-Guard, DanMachi, Dorohedoro, Engaged to the Unidentied, Fafner in the Azure, Five Star Stories, Full Metal Panic, G Gundam, Galactic Drifter Vifam, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, GJ-bu, Giant Robo, Gigantor, GunXSword, Gunbuster/Diebuster, Gundam 00, Gundam Wing, Haganai, Haiyore Nyarluko-san, Heavy Metal L-Gaim, Heroman, K-ON, Linebarrels of Iron, Log Horizon, Lucky Star, Machine Robo, Martian Successor Nadesico, Medaka Box, Noucome, OreGairu, Panzer World Galient, Patlabor, Outlaw Star, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, RahXehpon, Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, Sentou Mecha Xabungle, Space Dandy, Stellavia of the Universe, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Tiger & Bunny, The Big O, The Book of Bantorra, The Vision of Escaflowne, Trigun, and Yuushibu.

...And if you're about stuff that isn't nearly as light-hearted as what I listed above, Akumetsu, Armored Trooper Votoms, Berserk, Black Lagoon, Blame!, Bokurano, Casshern, Claymore, Cyborg 009, Devilman/Violence Jack, Evangelion, Fate/zero/Fate stay/night, Fist of the Blue Sky/Fist of the North Star, Gantz, Golgo 13, Guyver, Hellstar Remina, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Jormungand, Kara no Kyoukai, Knights of Sidonia, Monster, Narutaru, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Psycho-Pass, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Space Adventure Cobra, Space Runaway Ideon, Texhnolyze, Tomie, Utawarerumono, and Vampire Hunter D.And I delivered.
:^)
Where's Cory in the House? :4ganondorf:

T

Trick or Treat

I'm doing fine. You?

You tell me to not look when no one has told me what happened yet. lol no thx
I'm okay. Glad you are doing fine!

With Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, I have a feeling Erika would like Panty
"Panty is often portrayed as a celebrity blonde and is always looking for different men to sleep with. She has low standards in men and is occasionally shown to be unsatisfied after the act."

"Panty is often considered to be the personification of the deadly sin Lust, which is emphasized by the number of times she has had sex throughout the series, and by the X-ray of her brain during the opening sequence, which shows her only thoughts are about both men and sex."

What are you trying to say, Obo? :p

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
...Kidding. I'll stick around. I'm surprised anyone remembered me enough to think to mention me tbh.
And yes, it is, Burning.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
The only issue I have with anime is that it is hard to find a "good" anime. You can ask people, but most anime fans think that every single godforsaken anime is the greatest thing to grace god's green earth.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
@ Benishigure Benishigure
Amagami, Amagi Brilliant Park, And Yet The Town Moves, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Appleseed, Baby Steps, Betterman/The Brave series/GaoGaiGar, Blue Exorcist, Cannon God Exaxxion, Coffin Princess Chaika, Combattler V/Voltes V/Daimos, Cowboy Bebop, D-Frag, Dai-Guard, DanMachi, Dorohedoro, Engaged to the Unidentied, Fafner in the Azure, Five Star Stories, Full Metal Panic, G Gundam, Galactic Drifter Vifam, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, GJ-bu, Giant Robo, Gigantor, GunXSword, Gunbuster/Diebuster, Gundam 00, Gundam Wing, Haganai, Haiyore Nyarluko-san, Heavy Metal L-Gaim, Heroman, K-ON, Linebarrels of Iron, Log Horizon, Lucky Star, Machine Robo, Martian Successor Nadesico, Medaka Box, Noucome, OreGairu, Panzer World Galient, Patlabor, Outlaw Star, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, RahXehpon, Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, Sentou Mecha Xabungle, Space Dandy, Stellavia of the Universe, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Tiger & Bunny, The Big O, The Book of Bantorra, The Vision of Escaflowne, Trigun, and Yuushibu.

...And if you're about stuff that isn't nearly as light-hearted as what I listed above, Akumetsu, Armored Trooper Votoms, Berserk, Black Lagoon, Blame!, Bokurano, Casshern, Claymore, Cyborg 009, Devilman/Violence Jack, Evangelion, Fate/zero/Fate stay/night, Fist of the Blue Sky/Fist of the North Star, Gantz, Golgo 13, Guyver, Hellstar Remina, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Jormungand, Kara no Kyoukai, Knights of Sidonia, Monster, Narutaru, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Psycho-Pass, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Space Adventure Cobra, Space Runaway Ideon, Texhnolyze, Tomie, Utawarerumono, and Vampire Hunter D.And I delivered.
:^)
You are the real MVP.

D

Deleted member

I haven't found any "good" anime because I don't watch anime. How funny.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The only issue I have with anime is that it is hard to find a "good" anime. You can ask people, but most anime fans think that every single godforsaken anime is the greatest thing to grace god's green earth.
there are a lot of people like that, buuut you gotta find the people who have more opinion than that
the people who do that are rather annoying...

my brother finds anime by just clicking a genre, and watching things with interesting premises :drshrug:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*swoops in* anything that is Moe romcom shoujo stuff is alright with me with the exception of Peach Girl

As my favorite youtuber said "If you don't know. The Shoujo. Its a slow show. for hoe hoes"

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello people of today! What do i miss?

T

Trick or Treat

Well, I'm about to head off.

I will be back later in the week once I get my results!

Good night everyone!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hi! :)

So, after those let down in the pm64 world, I actually was tired of how the process of the sticker star rip taking like forever so i sent them a pm. Got the answer today that basically said that the person would check them asap......

And it just happened because I got a grand total of 6 submissions accepted (one rejected, but that one i would have to figure out some organization strategy).

One is actually then entire game so now, you can officially view and submit stuff from SS in textures resources here:

http://www.textures-resource.com/other_systems/papermariostickerstar/

This link already has 5 of my submissions that were accepted, but 17 are still pending (I ripped a lot).

Also, this is not the hypest thing as the sprites were not verified yet and they contains the stickers which is probably the hypest thing about my ripping series :)

as a reminder, these files were legit hard to rip because the subfiles for the individual textures were jammed into some arrays containing hundreds of graphics. They had .bin extension which is misleading as it's just arrays of graphics, the decompresser only returned 2 graphics of the whole array. I had to find a way to split the array into little tiny graphics files so the decompresser could do its things individually for each files which allowed hundreds of graphics discovery and these included stickers and scraps.

so there, at least it's progressing :)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can't get over the fact that the article gave Shyamalan more props than he deserves. Basically half of his films use an incredibly contrived plot "twist" that doesn't even make sense. The Sixth Sense worked. It was innovative. But when you start using those twists in every single movie, it gets old. It's not good writing. Why bother watching a movie if it's going to end with "but none of it was real" 80% of the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom