• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I kind of wish I knew someone who dislikes the ending of Rebellion. Everyone I know who's seen it holds the same opinion as me.
God damn it I read Rebellion and thought of Lelouch of the rebellion
I'm sure I'm not the only who pretended to shoot energy bullets from their fingers

Yeah, I kinda lost interest in it when I found out people started turning into titans... guess it just wasn't my cup of tea
I would spoil that because..... idk.. other people might want you too? I dont really care though and why should the people that dont like the anime care?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And for those who're wondering what I'm talking about, this is the opening for the DiC dub of Sailor Moon.

Repetitive, but catchy. Almost.
It looks like an awkward mashup of clips and the first 3 original openings :p
The Song is okay I guess

Soul.

how many pages.
What happened to Envy? Pregnancy tests?

@ _gold_ _gold_ I saw the achievement thing. Looks pretty interesting.
Also the fact that ****s went to the World Championships with guns is stupid.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I internally cried when the WB channel (and by extension WB Kids) got axed and replaced with freaking Telefutura

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You mean like when Fox Kids changed to Jetix and then to Disney XD?
That felt 200.0% worse
That channel went from Shaman King, Totally Spies, Digimon, Kinnikuman, etc. to FOP, FOP, FOP and FOP :sadsheep:

MitchWG

Smash Hero
NNID
kerfuffle14
3DS FC
2767-1245-3854
Man I need to get premium. I have the perfect title and name. Must get 3 Dollars... Or 15 :/

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Have you ever heard of or seen Saint Seiya?
I'm asking 'cause I think it was more of a big hit here in Latin America than in USA and Canada; even the most recent fighting games have the dub Spanish voice actors reprising their roles yet no English option is available

Soul.

nobody pays attention to my posts smfh.
Time to waste my time reading the previous pages full of ****posts.

T

Trick or Treat

Can I just say how much I absolutely love Nic's smirk? I don't know why but it makes me so...happy, inside.

how many pages.
What happened to Envy? Pregnancy tests?

@ _gold_ _gold_ I saw the achievement thing. Looks pretty interesting.
Also the fact that ****s went to the World Championships with guns is stupid.
Yeah, I will get the results in a couple of days. Anyway how are you doing, Soul?

I found the best user on youtube
His name is "Lelouch Lamperouge Vi Britannia Leader of the Black Knights and 99th Emperor of Britannia: AKA Zero."

I always skip the intro, dont care much for it but I cant skip the ending
Really? I love both the opening and the ending a lot.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
nobody pays attention to my posts smfh.
Time to waste my time reading the previous pages full of ****posts.
well instead of "wasting your time reading previous pages full of ****posts" you could do the simple thing of not looking

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Benishigure Benishigure
Amagami, Amagi Brilliant Park, And Yet The Town Moves, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Appleseed, Baby Steps, Betterman/The Brave series/GaoGaiGar, Blue Exorcist, Cannon God Exaxxion, Coffin Princess Chaika, Combattler V/Voltes V/Daimos, Cowboy Bebop, D-Frag, Dai-Guard, DanMachi, Dorohedoro, Engaged to the Unidentied, Fafner in the Azure, Five Star Stories, Full Metal Panic, G Gundam, Galactic Drifter Vifam, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, GJ-bu, Giant Robo, Gigantor, GunXSword, Gunbuster/Diebuster, Gundam 00, Gundam Wing, Haganai, Haiyore Nyarluko-san, Heavy Metal L-Gaim, Heroman, K-ON, Linebarrels of Iron, Log Horizon, Lucky Star, Machine Robo, Martian Successor Nadesico, Medaka Box, Noucome, OreGairu, Panzer World Galient, Patlabor, Outlaw Star, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, RahXehpon, Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, Sentou Mecha Xabungle, Space Dandy, Stellavia of the Universe, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Tiger & Bunny, The Big O, The Book of Bantorra, The Vision of Escaflowne, Trigun, and Yuushibu.

...And if you're about stuff that isn't nearly as light-hearted as what I listed above, Akumetsu, Armored Trooper Votoms, Berserk, Black Lagoon, Blame!, Bokurano, Casshern, Claymore, Cyborg 009, Devilman/Violence Jack, Evangelion, Fate/zero/Fate stay/night, Fist of the Blue Sky/Fist of the North Star, Gantz, Golgo 13, Guyver, Hellstar Remina, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Jormungand, Kara no Kyoukai, Knights of Sidonia, Monster, Narutaru, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Psycho-Pass, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Space Adventure Cobra, Space Runaway Ideon, Texhnolyze, Tomie, Utawarerumono, and Vampire Hunter D.
And I delivered.
:^)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tiem to use the calculator to convert Dollars into Pesos

Well, one year of premium costs....

$15 USD x 17.22 = ......

:substitute:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
@ Benishigure Benishigure
Amagami, Amagi Brilliant Park, And Yet The Town Moves, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Appleseed, Armored Trooper Votoms, Baby Steps, Betterman/The Brave series/GaoGaiGar, Blue Exorcist, Cannon God Exaxxion, Coffin Princess Chaika, Combattler V/Voltes V/Daimos, Cowboy Bebop, D-Frag, Dai-Guard, DanMachi, Dorohedoro, Engaged to the Unidentied, Fafner in the Azure, Five Star Stories, Full Metal Panic, G Gundam, Galactic Drifter Vifam, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, GJ-bu, Giant Robo, Gigantor, GunXSword, Gunbuster/Diebuster, Gundam 00, Gundam Wing, Haganai, Haiyore Nyarluko-san, Heavy Metal L-Gaim, Heroman, K-ON, Linebarrels of Iron, Log Horizon, Lucky Star, Machine Robo, Martian Successor Nadesico, Medaka Box, Noucome, OreGairu, Panzer World Galient, Patlabor, Outlaw Star, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, RahXehpon, Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, Sentou Mecha Xabungle, Space Dandy, Stellavia of the Universe, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Tiger & Bunny, The Big O, The Book of Bantorra, The Vision of Escaflowne, Trigun, and Yuushibu.

...And if you're about stuff that isn't nearly as light-hearted as what I listed above, Akumetsu, Berserk, Black Lagoon, Blame!, Bokurano, Casshern, Claymore, Cyborg 009, Devilman/Violence Jack, Evangelion, Fate/zero/Fate stay/night, Fist of the North Star, Gantz, Golgo 13, Guyver, Hellstar Remina, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Jormungand, Kara no Kyoukai, Knights of Sidonia, Monster, Narutaru, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Psycho-Pass, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Space Adventure Cobra, Space Runaway Ideon, Texhnolyze, Tomie, Utawarerumono, and Vampire Hunter D.And I delivered.
:^)
you missed Space Dandy And Yu Yu Hakusho tsk tsk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom