• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I can't get over the fact that the article gave Shyamalan more props than he deserves. Basically half of his films use an incredibly contrived plot "twist" that doesn't even make sense. The Sixth Sense worked. It was innovative. But when you start using those twists in every single movie, it gets old. It's not good writing. Why bother watching a movie if it's going to end with "but none of it was real" 80% of the time?
I didn't even think some of those movies were even good.

Sixth Sense and Unbreakable, I'll give him those.

I hate signs but a lot of people like that one it seems.

Village wasn't really good.

Lady in the water was him flipping the bird at critics who called his movies out.

But hey if his movies think that Jelly side down means the devil is near, I guess we just don't get it eh?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Wait so Shyamalan still makes movies? I thought his career bombed due to the Last Airbender and After Earth.
Do any of guys watch the Nostalgia Critic?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
The only issue I have with anime is that it is hard to find a "good" anime. You can ask people, but most anime fans think that every single godforsaken anime is the greatest thing to grace god's green earth.
Isn't it obvious what you have to do? There is no concept such as a bad anime therefore you must watch every single godforsaken one of them! :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Nao! Don't talk about school! I don't wanna go back! You can't make me!
*Pushes MitchWG into a school bus*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE FUUUUUuuuuUUUUUUN!

Well, I'm about to head off.

I will be back later in the week once I get my results!

Good night everyone!
Good Night!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only issue I have with anime is that it is hard to find a "good" anime. You can ask people, but most anime fans think that every single godforsaken anime is the greatest thing to grace god's green earth.
omg like lol you don't understand It's so kawaii and totally not like those awful Western shows don't be such a baka lolz!!!1! =^_^=

Apparently he is making a movie called The Visit that comes out on 9/11/15.

If that bombs I will wonder who is giving him money to make another.
Well for one I definitely see it bombing. Even in the trailers it looked like crap. But if Seltzer and Friedberg can still be around, he can too.

Last edited:

Soul.

I tried watching anime once.

Saying which ones are worth watching is such a hard task.

inb4 Quag-senpai, it's not that hard.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
its not smUsh
It's Sm3DSUsh
so long, 3DS version. sigh
The 3DS version isn't gone as long as it's my only version of the game, even though I own a Wii U actually.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
omg like lol you don't understand It's so kawaii and totally not like those awful Western shows don't be such a baka lolz!!!1! =^_^=
That is like almost everyone over at my school. They refer to everybody as senpai, call everything kawaii, and make meow sounds every given moment. It gets reallllyyyy weird.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That is like almost everyone over at my school. They refer to everybody as senpai, call everything kawaii, and make meow sounds every given moment. It gets reallllyyyy weird.
Well that's teenagers for ya. Taking another culture and mimicking it despite knowing nothing of it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well this season I'm actually watching eight different anime shows.

Which I have never done before.

School Live!

Overlord

Chaos Dragon

Gangsta

Gate

Anime about 6 braves, I think it is called 6 braves but I forgot.

Some anime about 8 kids in a house all having super powers trying to be king of the country via election.

A detective anime where a teacher in the first two episode was turning people into furniture. And a girl got mad at him because he didn't turn her into a chair...it's actually good despite how silly that sounded.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Alrighty then.
I'm off to bed.
Probably gonna miss page 888 the best page ever, but I need to sleep.
Good night!

Soul.

The 3DS version isn't gone as long as it's my only version of the game, even though I own a Wii U actually.
Quick. Sell your Wii U before NX comes out.

.... But Pokkén... muh HD Nintendo franchises...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only anime I've been really getting into as of late is Jojo. Though I've been thinking of trying Fist of The North Star.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I will say one thing in this anime talk. Watch Code Geass. (And maybe the Anime Pandora Hearts but the manga is cleary better.)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
A lot of anime fans that I know started with Fullmetal Alchemist. It's a pretty good entry point too imo. Though depending on the anime you watch afterwards it might be overwhelming in comparison :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom