• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah.

But then again......
But then again what?
Would you be okay if someone disliked what you liked and liked what you disliked? Would you go up to them and force them to think your opinion on things is the only option? Don't make me go into detail. Everybody here knows that when I go into detail I am explaining every nook and cranny there can possibly be.

Have you seen my projects? :4pacman: Ask someone how detailed it is, because I'm going to Sleepytime Junction now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nope. The only anime i have watched in the last 10 years was DBZ Kai a couple months back.
If you like paranormal stuff, you should watch xxxHolic

Im shocked no one called me out on that title yet
Didn't that air on Kids WB

I've heard it has
Really? This is the first time I heard that, I never saw it on there

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Ah, come on. Don't be like that.
You should be used to this, especially when you're seeing this from one of if not the first person to begin your endless torture here.
Me? TORTURED? You wish. The worst torture I've received on the Int....... wa.... be... ...ced to ....... .........ra...... ............es ..... ........ia..... ...... .....v.....lv....... ......plej......... ..........ou....... ......nbo...
ERROR: Equestrian Flyer's com-link has gone offline.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I once thought it was 5AM when it was actually 9PM one night after falling asleep at 6PM because sinus medication makes me feel drowsy, ending up with me sleeping unless I tank through it. :upsidedown:
I was so scared thinking I was late. I should've known better though. If I actually woke up late, my mother would be banging on my door telling me to wake up. :awesome:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I am literally willing to try anything. :)
I'll suggest some good beginner anime off the top of my head based on my first shows:
-Death Note
-Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
-Cowboy Bebop, I suggest watching Space Dandy later after you are done with Bebop if you watch it.
-Gurren Laggan
-Code Geass

Ikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smooth_Moonman
ooooooOOOOOO we're talking about animu???

Someone give me animu recs especially classics but anything will do pls thank
Kaiji

this is the most beautiful, gut-wrenchingly suspenseful anime you'll ever see

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Almost all of us secretly watched and liked Cardcaptor Sakura during one point of our lives

Im sure it is more known in the west than Sailor Moon

S

Silver_1357

But then again what?
Would you be okay if someone disliked what you liked and liked what you disliked? Would you go up to them and force them to think your opinion on things is the only option? Don't make me go into detail. Everybody here knows that when I go into detail I am explaining every nook and cranny there can possibly be.

Have you seen my projects? :4pacman: Ask someone how detailed it is, because I'm going to Sleepytime Junction now.
Nevermind. I'm not going to go in full on why I don't like it.
But you did have a FEW good points.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Me? TORTURED? You wish. The worst torture I've received on the Int....... wa.... be... ...ced to ....... .........ra...... ............es ..... ........ia..... ...... .....v.....lv....... ......plej......... ..........ou....... ......nbo...
ERROR: Equestrian Flyer's com-link has gone offline.
Dude you know in the past around late 2014 our frienemy status was at its peak. :denzel:

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

My favorite Pokemon Generation is actually Gen 2.

THAT'S RIGHT! GEN 2! WHOOOOOO!

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Am I late for yuri time?

A Channel never really got directly yuri, but there were definitely strong undertones.

Tooru is just the cutest ever too.

I started watching Sakurai Trick a while back, but I haven't had the time to watch anything lately.

Ikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smooth_Moonman

just listen to this

you will probably get ulcers watching this, it's so stressful and so worth it. Nothing in my life has ever engaged me and affected me as emotionally as Kaiji.

S

Silver_1357

I'll be listening to this while you guys talk about Pokemon, and Yuri.

But I'll still talk Pokemon.

S

Silver_1357

The animes I grew up on were Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors and Hamtaro. lol
Probably the DiC dub.

Am I right or wrong?

And Hamtaro was actually pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Oh, so anime talk is the current discussion. I still will say the same thing that I have said before: Even if you don't care for anime, Cowboy Bebop is a show that needs to be watched just because of how great it is.

B-but it's the dandiest anime on the planet baby.

That reminds me, I need to watch Space Dandy. Whole show is over, and finding the dub shouldn't be hard. Sad that it was taken off of Toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom