• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im seeing a recent SpongeBob episode and I realized that they keep the screams and laughs in the original english audio.
The dub of the series isn't trying anymore.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have an unhealthy bias towards Fire Emblem Thieves and Mercenaries so naturally, they are the most fielded in my playthroughs.

Favorites include:
Colm, Matthew, Gerik, Raven, Volke, Deick, and Legault.
:sadsheep:Your lose really.
I only liked him in Awakening for his Dread Fighter capability and personality. He was more tolerable than most kids.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
D-did you just say Yuri?

Why do people even like it.....
I see a cute girl and die of diabeetus because it's too sweet.
Then I see that same cute girl, she loves another cute girl and they do cute stuff together, then I just explode from sweetness overdrive.

It's not for everyone so I don't try to force it upon people but that's why I like it.

S

Silver_1357

Then I see that same cute girl, she loves another cute girl and they do cute stuff together, then I just explode from sweetness overdrive.

It's not for everyone so I don't try to force it upon people but that's why I like it.
I think I need help.

My profile pic pretty much represents my face.

I DO NOT wanna get reminded of "IT" again.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

@❀Miracle

I am hope i am not annoying you. :)

OK i think i will watch some Shonen.

What do you recommend?
I'm not too good with Shonen. I am biased against it.

But hmm, you should try Attack on Titan or Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Or if you like Fairy Tail a lot, Soul Eater is another good choice.

I'm not a human, silly.
That's one less thing. My bad!

Have you ever watched Sakura Trick?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Literally, Soleil from FE Fates.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So a brazilian Youtube channel I like is going to make a Game Grumps-like LP channel.
Seriously. He is a game reviewer and his friend is an animator.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

That sounds like a royal mess
Literally, Soleil from FE Fates.
" I love cute girls!"

Last edited:

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
A bit of sadness right now as I learned that Justin Wilson, 37, passed away after he got hit by a piece of debris during last weekend's race at Pocono. That makes two open-wheel race deaths this year where the victim in the crash was hit in the head (Jules Bianchi, F1, passed away after being comatose since late last year).

Seriously, those cars need to be re-worked with some protection to the head during the offseason other than a helmet.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Bruh. Why exactly? I mean I don't really have a problem with it(although it creeps me out a lot), but why?
Not everybody has to like what you like, and you don't have to like what everybody likes. :4pacman: Is that good enough for you?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So I just fell asleep for a quick nap. (My head was killing me) And slept for a hour. When I woke up, I thought I slept throughout the day and was late for school. I panicked and got my backpack and ran out my room. I saw my mom on the couch reading and told her I was late. She stares at me for a second before laughing and saying that it's still Monday today.
I went full stupid mode today. :p
XD

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
A bit of sadness right now as I learned that Justin Wilson, 37, passed away after he got hit by a piece of debris during last weekend's race at Pocono. That makes two open-wheel race deaths this year where the victim in the crash was hit in the head (Jules Bianchi, F1, passed away after being comatose since late last year).

Seriously, those cars need to be re-worked with some protection to the head during the offseason other than a helmet.
We were talking about this before... I don't know what to say right now...

I'm not too good with Shonen. I am biased against it.

But hmm, you should try Attack on Titan or Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Or if you like Fairy Tail a lot, Soul Eater is another good choice.

That's one less thing. My bad!

Thank you. :)

I will have to watch more anime form other genres... I only know Shonen unfortunately...

but i know some which i am not going to mention... ugh*shivers*

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I just fell asleep for a quick nap. (My head was killing me) And slept for a hour. When I woke up, I thought I slept throughout the day and was late for school. I panicked and got my backpack and ran out my door. I saw my mom on the couch reading and told her I was late. She stares at me for a second before laughing and saying that it's still Monday today.
I went full stupid mode today. :p
XD
I once thought it was 5AM when it was actually 9PM one night after falling asleep at 6PM because sinus medication makes me feel drowsy, ending up with me sleeping unless I tank through it. :upsidedown:

T

Trick or Treat

YES. It was one of the first yuri anything I watched and it converted me to the way I am now.
I don't go out of my way to watch yuri or yaoi, I just happen to like a good or cute plot and if it happens to be one of those, great. Sakura Trick was one of those and sooo adorable. I might rewatch it actually!

Not everybody has to like what you like, and you don't have to like what everybody likes. :4pacman: Is that good enough for you?
<3333333

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
@❀Miracle

I am hope i am not annoying you. :)

OK i think i will watch some Shonen.

What do you recommend?
Attack on Titan, Shaman King, Magi the Labyrinth/Kingdom of magic, Gangsta, FMA, Ask me anything about Shonen
I tried watching that, dropped it right away because the kissing was hella awkward and other stuff

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Most of the people I play at school function primarily as my Sandbags, do peeps at your school give you a challenge?
Yep, there was this one match we did that was 6 against 2, the 2 was Pit and Dark pit.
They ****ed us up but my friend who played as ness killed the Pit and won it for us. It was hype
Whats Sakura Trick?
A yuri anime

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hmph. Fair enough.
Everybody has something unique they like that others may not. Whether it's your basic preferrence of color or...f-furry yaoi filled diaper fetishes..., someone or some group likes it, much like we like Smash Bros. a lot as a community.

But if you get too specific, it could lead into arguments about which specific section of a favorite object is better, say SSB4 vs Melee or Goku vs Superman. superman ftw

We all have our quirks on what we find good or bad. :4dk:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
A yuri. Not my favorite kind of anime... But not the worst.
What is it about?

The only anime which i guess does not count as Shonen is Area 88.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
This all reminds me that I had a Ryumako ship as my avatar for a wile, it was a pretty good avatar if you ask me.
Attack on Titan, Shaman King, Magi the Labyrinth/Kingdom of magic, Gangsta, FMA, Ask me anything about Shonen

I tried watching that, dropped it right away because the kissing was hella awkward and other stuff
You pretty much have the same taste in Shonen as me but you are like the exact opposite of me in other genres...
This is weird.

S

Silver_1357

Everybody has something unique they like that others may not. Whether it's your basic preferrence of color or...f-furry yaoi filled diaper fetishes..., someone or some group likes it, much like we like Smash Bros. a lot as a community.

But if you get too specific, it could lead into arguments about which specific section of a favorite object is better, say SSB4 vs Melee or Goku vs Superman. superman ftw

We all have our quirks on what we find good or bad. :4dk:
Yeah.

But then again......

Okay I'm going to go back to talking about random things.

We can all agree the Generation 4 had the best music in the Pokemon series.

T

Trick or Treat

>Gangsta

Sooooo much love for this. I am obsessed.

Although not sure if Blue would like it much.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of anime I've been procrastinating on. Yeah...
Though I have been thinking of seeing Afro Samurai sometime. I mean, c'mon, it's Samuel L. Jackson as a samurai in Feudal Japan. It's like the greatest concept for anything ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom