• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
If Sega didn't have Sonic, they would've gone out of business a long time ago.

I mean, these are their top three franchises:
Sonic - 150m
Super Monkey Ball - About 8m
Football Manager - 7m

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i just wanted to know, is there any famous smash bros players on SmashBoards?
The best sonic game for me Was Sonic unleashed. The Day Stages were really breath-taking.
Werehog mode sucked doh

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
@CaptainLucario I put up as complete of a list of ages, heights, and weights as my scatterbrained mind could jump from wiki to wiki to compile.

From what I can tell, most of the missing info is because Nintendo just doesn't care enough to provide it.

@Arigarmy 's Toon Link suggestion didn't make it because the Legend of Zelda wiki speculated that he was two years younger and was acting really wishy-washy about it.

Here's the list.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4641507

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I could care less about Konami right now. It's pretty much game over for them.
I hope Konami dies in a fire.
(As soon as I get my copy of MGSV)

i just wanted to know, is there any famous smash bros players on SmashBoards?
Yes, there are a lot (if you're talking about Melee or PM players) :^)

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

After breaking down and pretty much crying myself to sleep (despite being a tough witch) I decided I'm calling out of work tonight and going to get checked out by the doctor, I think. Just to get a better idea of what is going on at least.

After that I won't be calling out for a while so likely won't be on here againn. But I can try for next Sunday.

Me not knowing who half of you early-birds are is a sign that I should sleep.
だが断る
The early people are super cool though!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Anyone heard of the sequel of Sonic Boom? The Fire and Ice one? Do you all think it'll improve or is it just a big waste of money?
I think it would be terrible. The trailer predicts the game very well.

"What do you do...

When you mix fire...

With ice?"

vbcb.PNG

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I Don't think Sonic even has a chance of making it into Smash 5, If there is one.
@CaptainLucario I put up as complete of a list of ages, heights, and weights as my scatterbrained mind could jump from wiki to wiki to compile.

From what I can tell, most of the missing info is because Nintendo just doesn't care enough to provide it.

@Arigarmy 's Toon Link suggestion didn't make it because the Legend of Zelda wiki speculated that he was two years younger and was acting really wishy-washy about it.

Here's the list.

Great list. But where would nintendo introduce the information? In like a "Extras" menu?

D

Deleted member

Here's the list.

Just curious; where did you find Ness's age? I always thought his age was estimated as anywhere from 12-14, but never offically stated. Lucas is also the same age from Chapter 4 onward in Mother 3.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Just curious; where did you find Ness's age? I always thought his age was estimated as anywhere from 12-14, but never offically stated. Lucas is also the same age from Chapter 4 onward in Mother 3.
The Earthbound wiki says he is 13.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What about NIGHTS? Isn't that a big franchise?
I think it has only three games? Football Manager is a yearly release and Monkey Ball has had plenty, including mobile games.

I Don't think Sonic even has a chance of making it into Smash 5, If there is one.
I think the only reason why Sonic won't be coming back is if Sega signs an exclusivity contract with Sony or Microsoft.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Great list. But where would nintendo introduce the information? In like a "Extras" menu?
...Should we end the Sonic Franchise...?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
A couple of different wikis stated it.

Said wikis did not include info for Lucas, oddly enough.

Manuals?

Also Triggered.

You don't talk about cutting third parties around me, it's a sore spot for precisely the kind of reason you mentioned that in the first place. *pouts*

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Nah. They're not on good enough grounds with either one of those companies.
If anyone, Nintendo will end up with that contract.
So I think Sonic is safe. Don't forget third parties in Smash is also publicity for their owning companies.
Btw, I'm pretty sure Nintendo already had an exclusivity contract with Sega for their previous three games or so. :p

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The new amiibos come out in the UK a day after my birthday.

11896494_10207619576150309_6736681957776470397_o.jpg

MainJPW

M.T.A
...Should we end the Sonic Franchise...?
What do you mean "we"? The series still has plenty of potential and it's SEGA's fault for pissing around, I feel that if it comes to it another company will just buy the franchise and improve upon it what SEGA couldn't.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
What do you mean "we"? The series still has plenty of potential and it's SEGA's fault for pissing around around, I feel that if it comes to it another company will just buy the franchise and improve upon it what SEGA couldn't.
Chudat. I think Nintendo should by it or someone else.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
What do you mean "we"? The series still has plenty of potential and it's SEGA's fault for pissing around, I feel that if it comes to it another company will just buy the franchise and improve upon it what SEGA couldn't.
That is true. What's your guy's fave sonic game?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
And what better company could we trust to get them back on their feet than Nintendo?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So I think Sonic is safe. Don't forget third parties in Smash is also publicity for their owning companies.
Btw, I'm pretty sure Nintendo already had an exclusivity contract with Sega for their previous three games or so. :p
He better be safe. One of my worst Smash fears is the blue third party duo being cut, and I'm banking on their respective companies being notorious for marketing their characters in every way they can, including crossovers, as meaning that they'll at least hopefully come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom