• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
So Smashified Isaac got his face retouched to address the complaints people had with the original:

I wasn't here most of yesterday so i missed it in the Isaac thread. Looks tons better.
I don't drink coffee, still awake from posting hours ago and it's almost 6am now. Being crazy is awesome, now if you excuse me, I'll be sleeping all day when I pass out eventually...
Are you me?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So Smashified Isaac got his face retouched to address the complaints people had with the original:

I though this was a "before" pic and expected the improved design to follow. Turns out, both faces are prety terrible. Same with hair, aint lookin nuthin like the spike-hair boy I know.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
I though this was a "before" pic and expected the improved design to follow. Turns out, both faces are prety terrible. Same with hair, aint lookin nuthin like the spike-hair boy I know.
You're right about the hair, had to do another comparison with the official art and it still looks a bit..different.
Yeah agreed, also the boots still are too leathery.
Agreed. Also the gloves.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I agree, his face just looks ugly here. His eyes are too close together and he looks even more cross eyed.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I remember somone in the Isaac thread saying they were trying to make him look different from the Fire Emblem characters. Dunno about that myself.
Why? There's nothing wrong with having an 'anime face' and I say that as someone who nothings anime.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Lucina's and Palutena's Smash 4 faces also received some complaints, so I guess making 3D faces must be hard for characters who have a more detailed face indeed.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Me not knowing who half of you early-birds are is a sign that I should sleep.
だが断る

D

Deleted member

All of these problems could have been avoided if they used beard Isaac.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Why is Sonic boom still on? Plus, why do people want to see Shadow on there?

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Goodnight everyone! I can't wait to see my inbox spammed with notifications from this thread when I wake up :^)

I also plan on posting here more often :secretkpop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom