• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Well I have to get back to class. I stepped out for a bit because I felt very nauseous but I have to return.

Since I am calling out and going to the doctor tonight I will probably be on again. Not sure about when afterwards though. Hopefully next Sunday.

Depends on the results of the test, too..

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Eh, Mega Man is dead, Sonic is dying and PAC-MAN has some wounds right now.

The only one being actual advertisement is Ryu, imo.
While true, people may still be interested in playing older games of the franchise. I mean, if it wasn't for Smash 4, I wouldn't have batched an eye for the 3DS Mega Man Collection.

And what better company could we trust to get them back on their feet than Nintendo?
EA.

Soul.

Anyone heard of the sequel of Sonic Boom? The Fire and Ice one? Do you all think it'll improve or is it just a big waste of money?
Most likely going to be tr4sh. It plays and looks like Shattered Crystal on 3DS, which, despite being better than the amusing Rise of Lyric, is still a piece of ****.

Also guys it's Sonic the ****ing Hedgehog. He's not going anywhere. His games may not be what they were before but he's still an icon.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Most likely going to be tr4sh. It plays and looks like Shattered Crystal on 3DS, which, despite being better than the amusing Rise of Lyric, is still a piece of ****.

Also guys it's Sonic the ****ing Hedgehog. He's not going anywhere.
Unless Sega stops disappointing their fans by releasing bad Sonic games... That is unlikely imo.

Last edited:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Well I have to get back to class. I stepped out for a bit because I felt very nauseous but I have to return.

Since I am calling out and going to the doctor tonight I will probably be on again. Not sure about when afterwards though. Hopefully next Sunday.

Depends on the results of the test, too..
Feel Better! :)
i miss you

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Mega Man has been dead for a while.
I think they're going to try necromancy using one of Ben 10's aliens, though.

And Samus was dead longer than this and her series still came back, so I don't understand why everyone still thinks he's doomed other than crazed mob mentality.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

Also guys it's Sonic the ****ing Hedgehog. He's not going anywhere. His games may not be what they were before but he's still an icon.
I like how you call him the ****ing Hedgehog. Reminds me of that Sonic R video from JonTron.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Did it have Dubstep music to go with it? :troll:
My internet went ****ty for a few minutes so this reply was a bit late. Sorry! :secretkpop:
Yeah, It had this track called "Flight" By a dubstep group called "Monstercat"
The reason why Sega picked that is because Flight is bored, and i was bored seeing that tralier.

Soul.

Unless Sega stops disappointing their fans by releasing bad Sonic games... That is unlikely imo.
What is unlikely? The fact that SEGA's been doing jack **** for the franchise or, the theory that is basically bad games: you're no longer in Smash despite being an icon.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I'm Starting to Think @ BlueX BlueX is in the like squad.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And Samus was dead longer than this and her series still came back, so I don't understand why everyone still thinks he's doomed other than crazed mob mentality.
Well, Mega Man is third party so licensing issues may be a thing, whereas Metroid is first party so you don't have that problem. But considering how requested Mega Man was pre-E3 2013, Capcom (or Nintendo) would be shooting themselves in the foot if he got cut next Smash.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Yeah, It had this track called "Flight" By a dubstep group called "Monstercat"
The reason why Sega picked that is because Flight is bored, and i was bored seeing that tralier.
What is it with Sonic having Dubstep? Is it because he's suppose to be the cool, hip opposite of Mario? CHILLIDAWGS! :mad088:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You're implying his "fans" are capable of any emotion other than woe-is-me victim complex disappointment.

Most of them are not.

And they'll keep buying his games just so they can whine about them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Oh yeah.:cool:
Hello everyone! School today was great for me!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm Starting to Think @ BlueX BlueX is in the like squad.
*Likes* :troll:
You're implying his "fans" are capable of any emotion other than woe-is-me victim complex disappointment.

Most of them are not.

And they'll keep buying his games just so they can whine about them.
I suppose... not all games are bad... and not all fans do get dissapointed.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Sega should sell Atlus before they die, there no reason that they both should die because of Sega mess up.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*Likes* :troll:

I suppose... not all games are bad... and not all fans do get dissapointed.
That's why I said "most" and not "all".

One quick look at a Sonic forum will destroy most of the joy in your life and reduce you to a crumpled pile of misery.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Sega should sell Atlus before they die, there no reason that they both should die because of Sega mess up.
Wasn't Atlus sold to Sega in the first place because it's old parent company died? So I can see the same happening for Sega-Atlus, though I doubt Sega's gonna die soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom