• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
That's why I said "most" and not "all".

One quick look at a Sonic forum will destroy most of the joy in your life and reduce you to a crumpled pile of misery.
I'm kind of stupid to do that right now. :awesome:
Any suggestions on which Sonic forum to look at?
*sliently prays*

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
That's why I said "most" and not "all".

One quick look at a Sonic forum will destroy most of the joy in your life and reduce you to a crumpled pile of misery.
ohboiz...

I don't want to do that because i am already depressed.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I'm gonna go check out the sonic part of smashboards
wish me luck

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tomorrow it's the anniversary of this leak.
And that's the day I'll finally be able to play Smash again. I think I'll celebrate with some Smash Run.

:4lucina::4shulk::4ganondorf::4charizard:

Too bad I can't force it to be a team battle on Yoshi's Island...

Soul.

Oh dear ESRB leak, how can I repay you for leaking the game in a heartbeat so that salt was a thing when the 3DS version released and the competitive scene was just starting. Dreams crushed :^)
Is there one on Smashboards? Can I come to? :b:
Character boards have their own social threads.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Soul.

Pokémon Shuffle was released on iOS and Android today. Apparently it has an awful lot more microtransactions than the 3DS version... lmao

Also Star Fox Zero comes out on November 20th.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Also I know SEGA is getting **** right now and they deserve it for putting fans through hell, but, I'm going to say right now that I'm still a fan of them, always have been always will be. I know I can't speak for the majority here but hear me out, it'll be a long text wall so brace yourselves.

SEGA fans as a whole have gone through some tough times with them but SEGA's still around and they're still making games and I'm sticking with them, I love what they've done in the past I'm going to stick with the community along with TSSZ and I'm going to be there for SEGA. What we need to do, that is if you want SEGA to continue as a viable business, whether it be because of Sonic or another franchise, is start supporting them and not just supporting Sonic but supporting the entire brand, SEGA's not going anywhere yet but it is still a very critical time and the only way you get out of that time is if you have more money coming in, so this is going to be an important especially with Sonic Runners being released and it's going to be an incredibly important year across the board and it's going to be on us, the community. Word of mouth is going to be critical and we've gotta spread the word.

The last time I remember when SEGA was in a situation like this where they needed to put out good content and they needed the support was in 2006-2007 when people were just ready to be DONE, you guys know what I'm talking about, that was the last time SEGA was in a do or die situation, they were able to carry it out then, let's see if they can carry it out now.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Wasn't Atlus sold to Sega in the first place because it's old parent company died? So I can see the same happening for Sega-Atlus, though I doubt Sega's gonna die soon.
I don't see anything from Sega that is worth buying them for, yeah Sega bought Atlus but Nintendo was also there at the auction house to buy them, I don't know why Nintendo didn't buy them when they was in a better financial state than Sega was.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god this video.
So much **** happening.
SXqYTst.jpg

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Oh yeah, when everyone was whining/having panic attacks about Skype, almost everyone here thought you got the ban that day, but evidence.zip showed otherwise.
Really? So Far, i have gotten no infractions.
or warnings. So, pretty much, i'm clean. :seuss:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh my god this video.
So much **** happening.View attachment 69894
Oh gosh that video gave me an idea.

What if there was a way to toggle/select any of the existing versions of Battlefield and Final Destination in a new Smash game?

Like, you start on the new version, but can switch to the 64, Melee, Brawl, Wii U, and 3DS versions with the press of a button?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom