• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My two friends are both busy at the moment. So I'm probably just gonna stay home until the doctor.

I don't think it is about being busy, although that doesn't help either. It is just things that have been happening.
Please get better... :(

I hope things for you get better...

:marthmelee:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I'm scared of going to the doctor later and then potentially finding out I am pregnant.

I am hating work because the jobs kind of suck and the people I work with are not great. Some are just plain unpleasant and rude to me, and take advantage of me being nice. There is only one person, out of both my current jobs, that I truly like.

Aside from him, I only have 2 people I consider my friends IRL, as all my other "friends" want nothing to do with me. They have literally lied to avoid hanging out with me and some have talked behind my back.

I also got in a fight with one of them so he's pretty much done with me.

Of course, being this busy when all of this other stuff is going on doesn't help either. 2 jobs and school is bad enough alone.

There is a little bit more but it is too personal and is family stuff mostly and I'd just rather not say it. But yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I had an odd dream last night where I guess I was making fun of a FE character, and then an admin sent me a PM on how to do a proper joke on them. Evaluating all the strengths and weaknesses of them both in abilities and personality.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm scared of going to the doctor later and then potentially finding out I am pregnant.

I am hating work because the jobs kind of suck and the people I work with are not great. Some are just plain unpleasant and rude to me, and take advantage of me being nice. There is only one person, out of both my current jobs, that I truly like.

Aside from him, I only have 2 people I consider my friends IRL, as all my other "friends" want nothing to do with me. They have literally lied to avoid hanging out with me and some have talked behind my back.

I also got in a fight with one of them so he's pretty much done with me.

Of course, being this busy when all of this other stuff is going on doesn't help either. 2 jobs and school is bad enough alone.

There is a little bit more but it is too personal and is family stuff mostly and I'd just rather not say it. But yeah.
So it seems we both have very bad life events...

Please PM if you want to talk...

Me and my Marth has sympathy for you.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
:roymelee: is trash. :roypm: and :4feroy: are much better... but however :4roy: is top tier...

T

Trick or Treat

I actually prefer the Koopaling Roy.

So it seems we both have very bad life events...

Please PM if you want to talk...

Me and my Marth has sympathy for you.

Thank you Blue...it's just really tough for me to handle all of this.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah yes...

This is a good Blue Roy too...

:marthmelee: and :marth:are the best...

And also :metaknight: and :popo:.
Also PM Blue Roy is good. Even tough it's just Melee Blue Roy.:marthmelee:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
If you played FE1 you would know (spoiler alert) that throughout the whole game :marth: actually masquerades as

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Fiiiiiiiixed~ :4myfriends:

Also, new avatar! 'Tis my real waifu, Misty. :131:
I would've took your rewording seriously. But then you started talking about waifus.

Away with you.

That's a cute picture, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom