• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Both of those are just photoshopped Little Macs though. :4wario2:

:4littlemac:
Is this me or this joke get really old? I mean, the more i hear it. The more i think it's not funny. Yeah i am weird i known.:sheikmelee:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
:4pacman: sucks.

is where it's at.
Pac-Roy is the best character.
I like his Down Smash where Wolt and Lilina come out and hit people.
And his Neutral B, Bonus Weapon, where he cycles through various FE weapons and throws them.
But his Up-Taunt is the best, cuz of all the FE cameos such as Hector, Bantu and Lyn.
:troll:

D

Deleted member

And his Neutral B, Bonus Weapon, where he cycles through various FE weapons and throws them.
But his Up-Taunt is the best, cuz of all the FE cameos such as Hector, Bantu and Lyn.
Either way, Neutral Special still has a key

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Today is the last day of freedom.
Tomorrow is college.
gl hf
it was today for me.

for some really weird reasons, I had trouble to sleep and i think it was becasue my alarm clokc kinda suck so I think I was scared to not wake up on the first day.

Normally, I would use my college laptop to play an alarm at max volume with the speaker playing we believe in you mario in wav (no kidding and I actually liek that). The problem is I am getting the pc today, so I had only my bad alarm clock.

I had bad story with taht alarm.....like i think I skipped an exam and i BARELY got one ok, but I was too close to skip it.

I think I either sleep tight or this alarm isn;t loud enough for not long enough.

Though, i don;t feel tired which is weird....

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Sonic-Games
There's three really pessimistic thread titles just on the first page.

The Sonic Boom subforum was particularly upset at it's existence pre-release, and there's even more upset forums out there.

Also their Nintendo subforum is flooded with angry Sony/Xbox fanboys.
I liked the one where they are dissing the current writer of the Sonic games.
same, I have an hour before getting the collge laptop and having my very first network class, can`t wait, networking isn`t a subject I know much in computers :)
I start college in September 1st. Whoo...:glare:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Today's Scatpost/Funpost Count is now 1 in my book. :4sonic:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG I have never had a more demented dream. Some demon was trying to steal the souls of children using a movie

The movie had a 3 breasted librarian looking chick that repeatedly ended up in topless scenes...being shown to children mind you.

At one point this dream took place in the Simpson's universe but it got stranger

At the end, I tracked down one of the people responsible for this with the help of some willie wonka look alike who had mr. fantastic's powers on crack. The willie wonka looking guy could not only stretch but his stretching powers seemed to also effect anyone he touched because he stretched the guy we caught and used his powers to stretch something out of the guy we caught's stomach which shaped into the willie wonka guy's head and started talking to the guy with that head...which needless to say freaked the guy out

Also, at one point I ate some cheesey breadsticks with pepperoni on them...that were mediocre

Edit: Also, one of the demons mentioned in my dream was Lady Liberty

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, i want to do some weird/gore/spooky draw. But my stupid homework that i can't do block me. God Damnit school. >: (

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What are we talking about right nao?
Nao? I suppose it's me and that you talking about what i am talking about. The thing i want to draw is a transformation of one of my OC into a monster that i showed one time in one of my draw. I can show you the image but it's not that great.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
OMG I have never had a more demented dream. Some demon was trying to steal the souls of children using a movie

The movie had a 3 breasted librarian looking chick that repeatedly ended up in topless scenes...being shown to children mind you.

At one point this dream took place in the Simpson's universe but it got stranger

At the end, I tracked down one of the people responsible for this with the help of some willie wonka look alike who had mr. fantastic's powers on crack. The willie wonka looking guy could not only stretch but his stretching powers seemed to also effect anyone he touched because he stretched the guy we caught and used his powers to stretch something out of the guy we caught's stomach which shaped into the willie wonka guy's head and started talking to the guy with that head...which needless to say freaked the guy out

Also, at one point I ate some cheesey breadsticks with pepperoni on them...that were mediocre

Edit: Also, one of the demons mentioned in my dream was Lady Liberty
I'd like to see this as a movie.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Nao? I suppose it's me and that you talking about what i am talking about. The thing i want to draw is a transformation one one of my OC into a monster that i showed one time in one of my draw. I can show you the image but it's not that great.
Show me.

SHOW ME!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Nao? I suppose it's me and that you talking about what i am talking about. The thing i want to draw is a transformation one one of my OC into a monster that i showed one time in one of my draw. I can show you the image but it's not that great.
OK. I will see the image. :)

:marthmelee:

T

Trick or Treat

Well I am off now. Gonna go somewhere for a bit and then head to the doctor. I'll be back after that though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom