• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
So...I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I'm starting to realize that I'm much more depressed than I ever thought I was. Guess a part of me was trying to hold on for so long that it's tearing me down. Sometimes I worry about my future maybe because I'm setting the expectations high on myself to where I'm really not sure what to do with my life and everything. I can see how much summer time depresses me because I have to start conversations with people, make plans, etc when I'm not really social person even though I'm adapting from my high school days four years ago. As a Deaf person who's been in public school my whole life instead of Deaf school, it's hard with lack of social life and everything, to the point where I become socially depressed at times I'm out with friends whether church, out to eat, or events because I've had that "I don't feel belonged" phase at times.

First step in healing is to go to consulting on campus and just take it step by step instead of worrying all the time. Matthew 6:34 does say to not worry about the future, but to focus on today. Makes me question why, but I need to remind myself of the verse because quite frankly, I worry too much. I worry about my future, if I make right path, friends, job, etc

Sorry for the random post guys, but I thought I'd just need to vent on how I'm feeling right now. Not easy with adapting into the Deaf world at times from being at public school my whole life and everything, but I'm doing the best I can. Just need to get all the help that I need to keep myself from bringing myself down.
Hm... too bad I can't really help with this. All I can say is that I hope you get better.

:104:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The site went offline for some reason... lol it crashed. =D

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Too many requests... He shrank and Smashboards crashed with him. :troll:
It can't have been that there was too many request since the Ridley Thread was lock since a good matter of time. Nah i think that Goku or Shrek have been annouced as the next DLC character, yeah that must be that.:troll: (Also do you can do some Smash?)

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh hey the thread is dead. What happened.
Smashboards crashed.
It can't have been that there was too many request since the Ridley Thread was lock since a good matter of time. Nah i think that Goku or Shrek have been annouced as the next DLC character, yeah that must be that.:troll: (Also do you can do some Smash?)
I would like to learn some of Sheik first.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Today, I allowed a swarm of sweat bees to feast upon the salt of my skin while waiting for my turn on the brush cut mower.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
you didnt get stung, did ya?
also this is the first time I heard of sweatbees
Nah, most of the bees that are attracted to the salt in our skin don't sting. Besides, bees in general are bros that will only sting as last resorts.
They must like you.

:037:
<3 yes
A lot of animals like the salt in our skin. It's why dogs and cats and what have you like to lick us. :D

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No thanks, my account is deactivated for whatever reason Zuckerberg and Co. came up with.
You dont even have to log on to the damn thing. I was just saying they have the reason it crashed on there.
Is it that had to check the fit to see if they have explanations for crashes?
A lot of animals like the salt in our skin. It's why dogs and cats and what have you like to lick us. :D
My rabbit give me rabbit kisses every once in a while.
I need to buy her a salt lick soon also

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK. What can you teach me?
I can show you in the battle how F-air is the doom of any character. That Bouncy Fish is "How to edgeguard you without doing anything 101" and of course all of her grab combo that can set to high percent. Really, Sheik is so easy to play for me that it's not even fun. Ganondorf everyday.:4ganondorf:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I can show you in the battle how F-air is the doom of any character. That Bouncy Fish is "How to edgeguard you without doing anything 101" and of course all of her grab combo that can set to high percent. Really, Sheik is so easy to play for me that it's not even fun. Ganondorf everyday.:4ganondorf:
OK. Who will host m8?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
For every time Crashboards happen, blame Crash Bandicoot based on how much damage he has done to the Cortex's laboratory

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*ahem* I'll rest my case

D

Deleted member

You dont even have to log on to the damn thing. I was just saying they have the reason it crashed on there.
Is it that had to check the fit to see if they have explanations for crashes?
Well, whatever. No need to be rude.

For every time Crashboards happen, blame Crash Bandicoot based on how much damage he has done to the Cortex's laboratory

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*ahem* I'll rest my case
Or the fact he's non-existent these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom