• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hello!

I had a nice day: One customer at my job, whom I'm good buddies with, won $50 from a scratch off I sold him. He has a thing for sharing his winnings from the lottery so he gave me $10 today (to put in my own wallet, not the register)

SCORE!
I imagine these were your faces when this happened.

Lucky. - 3 -

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
And I come upon the thread giving birth to another page. Lovely.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I find this video simultaneously mildly funny and kind of pathetic.

HUGS.

Dino want hugs.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The thread's dying!

It needs resuscitating!

I got this.

A couple of electrified paw pushes, and this thread's heart will be beating again in no time!

Pika! *zap*

Pika! *zap*

Pika! *zap*

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

I got this.

A couple of electrified paw pushes, and this thread's heart will be beating again in no time!

Pika! *zap*

Pika! *zap*

Pika! *zap*
I didn't know I was on Roll Glory again....

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
THEY SEE ME ROLLING. THEY HATIN.
:4littlemac::4samus::4mii:
Why the Mii are here? They can't be play of For Glory. Excepteted if you say that you fight against person who use those character in With Friend. By the way, can you do some Smash?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Why the Mii are here? They can't be play of For Glory. Excepteted if you say that you fight against person who use those character in With Friend. By the way, can you do some Smash?
Miis are there because some of my friends like to roll alot. I would like to learn Sheik first.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Miis are there because some of my friends like to roll alot. I would like to learn Sheik first.
Do your friend use Metroid Mii against you?:troll:

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So...I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I'm starting to realize that I'm much more depressed than I ever thought I was. Guess a part of me was trying to hold on for so long that it's tearing me down. Sometimes I worry about my future maybe because I'm setting the expectations high on myself to where I'm really not sure what to do with my life and everything. I can see how much summer time depresses me because I have to start conversations with people, make plans, etc when I'm not really social person even though I'm adapting from my high school days four years ago. As a Deaf person who's been in public school my whole life instead of Deaf school, it's hard with lack of social life and everything, to the point where I become socially depressed at times I'm out with friends whether church, out to eat, or events because I've had that "I don't feel belonged" phase at times.

First step in healing is to go to consulting on campus and just take it step by step instead of worrying all the time. Matthew 6:34 does say to not worry about the future, but to focus on today. Makes me question why, but I need to remind myself of the verse because quite frankly, I worry too much. I worry about my future, if I make right path, friends, job, etc

Sorry for the random post guys, but I thought I'd just need to vent on how I'm feeling right now. Not easy with adapting into the Deaf world at times from being at public school my whole life and everything, but I'm doing the best I can. Just need to get all the help that I need to keep myself from bringing myself down.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
So...I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I'm starting to realize that I'm much more depressed than I ever thought I was. Guess a part of me was trying to hold on for so long that it's tearing me down. Sometimes I worry about my future maybe because I'm setting the expectations high on myself to where I'm really not sure what to do with my life and everything. I can see how much summer time depresses me because I have to start conversations with people, make plans, etc when I'm not really social person even though I'm adapting from my high school days four years ago. As a Deaf person who's been in public school my whole life instead of Deaf school, it's hard with lack of social life and everything, to the point where I become socially depressed at times I'm out with friends whether church, out to eat, or events because I've had that "I don't feel belonged" phase at times.

First step in healing is to go to consulting on campus and just take it step by step instead of worrying all the time. Matthew 6:34 does say to not worry about the future, but to focus on today. Makes me question why, but I need to remind myself of the verse because quite frankly, I worry too much. I worry about my future, if I make right path, friends, job, etc

Sorry for the random post guys, but I thought I'd just need to vent on how I'm feeling right now. Not easy with adapting into the Deaf world at times from being at public school my whole life and everything, but I'm doing the best I can. Just need to get all the help that I need to keep myself from bringing myself down.
Hey, if you need to get it off your chest, go ahead. We're all Smash Brothers here. What kind of community doesn't help each other?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Hey, if you need to get it off your chest, go ahead. We're all Smash Brothers here. What kind of community doesn't help each other?
The kind that constantly trolls and acts like assholes becasue they have nothing else to do but insult others?

Seriously thank you. It's not easy for me to admit some things sometimes with some things I've been through

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I found an awesome Yoshi drawing on dA and I want to use it as a poster, but I know my parents would find it weird.
>mfw :sadsheep:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Fifth actually. The worst part is that I never played Colosseum.
If you happen to see it somewhere for an okay price, be sure to pick it up. I like it over GoD because it's darker and the variety of available Pokémon is smaller, making it more difficult.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Oh boy, that feeling when you score much higher than you expected to in a test...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If you happen to see it somewhere for an okay price, be sure to pick it up. I like it over GoD because it's darker and the variety of available Pokémon is smaller, making it more difficult.
I once completed Gale of Darkness with half of my team being Dark types. Not my usual (Umbreon, Mightyena, and Shiftry)

I often go back to that game to try to get different types of Pokemon to use instead of the same I use over and over. More variety and more exposure to figure out who is good

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
The kind that constantly trolls and acts like ******** becasue they have nothing else to do but insult others?

Seriously thank you. It's not easy for me to admit some things sometimes with some things I've been through
Well, I see that as a part of just learning more about yourself and accepting yourself.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Bloodborne has the highest score in Metacritic out of all PS4 games, tied with The Witcher 3 (92 points)
Hooray :kirby:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I just like the Gamecube and Gale of Darkness too much to even do it. Must be the whole third generation thing I'm still stuck in because I love it lol
I agree. I often go back to replaying Colosseum or Gale of Darkness. Something about those two games makes me like them a lot. I wish Smash had some ColoXD representation.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The thread's dying!

It needs resuscitating!
Know how to perform CPR?

Oh, don't feel bad about venting. We're all friends here.

I generally prefer to take life as it comes. It makes life simpler, usually. About friends, they... kind of come naturally. Unless you're trying to shut yourself in, you'll find friends, even if less than others. Don't worry too much, especially about stuff you cannot change.

I wish I had better advice to give, but anyway, good luck.

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom