• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know, about Pkmn Colosseum and Gale of Darkness...

before anything, I will say I played these when I was between primary/secondary school, and I enjoyed them back then. Saying that, I don't think I'd play them again, or ever would if I hadn't experienced in the past. They're pretty mediocre, and when compared to the mainstream Pkmn titles, they're very restrictive. I didn't like art style either. The environments are somewhat bland, and mostly gritty, and the character designs can range from meh to whatamIlookingat. The Shadow Pokemon mechanic was interesting, and did make capturing them more challenging. But trying to capture all of them can be BS late game, especially in Gale of Darkness when the antagonists have teams full of Shadow Pokemon that all deal critical hit damage.

There are a couple of things I can take from them. The soundtracks are decent, with a couple of standouts. And Miror B.

I can't even remember what his role. He was kind of just there, especially in GoD. But...

Mainstream Pokemon all the way.
Did I hear Pkmn Colosseum and Gale of Darkness?
I can talk about those games all day

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

You...You and I need to make incredible plans together...
Oh Aizen. Stop being a two-faced schemer who somehow had a counterattack to every single move the protagonists made in his plan for world domination over several story arcs.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Back in the 90's we all cared about the storylines in the games more important than the graphics. 2015, it's the opposite

Yep, I need to build time machine

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I wonder why I didn't have the idea to download podcasts through the iPad application instead of trying to listen to them in the safari app... Eases a lot of suffering.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Back in the 90's we all cared about the storylines in the games more important than the graphics. 2015, it's the opposite

Yep, I need to build time machine
actually now its a combination of both.
a game that boasts just pretty graphics doesn't really do that well.
The Order, for example, had great graphics, but it was... not well received, in general, due to its majorly short plot and other things.
These days, people respect other good elements, along with awesome graphics.
Whether that's good or bad, I dunno.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Oh Aizen. Stop being a two-faced world schemer who somehow had a counterattack to every single move the protagonists made in his plan for world domination over several story arcs.
Hah, you thought I was Aizen! BUT IT WAS I, DIO!

Soul.

This is also good:
Agreed. It'd be nice to see Sinnoh in the new style.
Yeah. Maybe in the next handheld, perhaps. I guess.
Things like this are why I can't wait for them to show their new handheld. I know the 3DS is doing well, but you know.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Was the thread ever this quiet when it was not summer?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
This is also good:

Yeah. Maybe in the next handheld, perhaps. I guess.
Things like this are why I can't wait for them t show their new handheld. I know the 3DS is doing well, but you know.
yes...
yes it is.
actually AA4 has probably my favorite cross examination theme
spoilered just in case :drshrug:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I hold Dual Destinies as having the best OST in the series.

Such drama. Much tension.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah...I dream that someone would do a fanart of one of my OC. Too bad, it will not happen.
tumblr_ltqse3stBd1qb2tl4.jpg

This is so sad for me. Or maybe not.
mao oc emote.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm going to draw an anthropomorphic frozen lake and he will be my OC do not steal and he will be rivals will Falkoopa specifically

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm the type of person who likes to surround myself with or watch bizarre things because of my darker and strange sense of humor. For example:

It's catchy

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
In my personal opinion, I think Miles Edgeworth: Investigations has the best soundtrack out of the other games.
Feel free to disagree/share your opinion.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
In my personal opinion, I think Miles Edgeworth: Investigations has thebest soundtrack out of the other games.
Feel free to sare your opinion.
LYING COLDLY HYPEEEEE
maaaan... i couldnt say my favorite soundtrack.
my favorite song from the whole series though is definitely:
because godot is a straight up boss.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well guys, i'm gonig to bed now Tomorrow is another day of school so i have to be good as always. Anyway, if Flight decide to do a draw when i am sleeping. This is probably just a dream. So yeah....:drsad: On those last word, good night folk!:4pacman:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well guys, i'm gonig to bed now Tomorrow is another day of school so i have to be good as always. Anyway, if Flight decide to do a draw when i am sleeping. This is probably just a dream. So yeah....:drsad: On those last word, good night folk!:4pacman:
seeeeya mao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom