• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Today, I giggled to myself for 5 minutes because I used the word "wiener" to refer to leftover bratwurst.

I am 21.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What if we cared more about the gameplay?
This.
I think gameplay is the most important aspect to a game to be honest.

If the game looked great and had a decent story I still wouldn't play it if the gameplay was awful coughTombRaider2013cough.

If it had an awful story and terrible graphics but the gameplay was spot on and entertaining, I would still play it.

D

Deleted member

This.

If the game looked great and had a decent story I still wouldn't play it if the gameplay was awful coughTombRaider2013cough.

If it had an awful story and terrible graphics but the gameplay was spot on and entertaining, I would still play it.
Agreed x9000. I could care less about how great the game looks or if it has a decent story. I just want to play a good game and be done with it.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
This.

Like the original SMB?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's awful. :urg:
To be fair, it's like 25% of what I had to endure last year , but seeing those happen again really brings back those terrible memories. :urg: To the college's credit, they've at least managed to bring it down.

(And now you know about my message on your profile in July last year.)

:231:

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
@Flight, @ Pyra Pyra , now you see why so many people love Melee. OpieOP
I knew you were going to say that but I like Sm4sh gameplay more :substitute:
There's nothing wrong with preference, MonK. I never said I didn't understand why people preferred Melee. That's silly of you to imply that. :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom