• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Theirs was okay. It's just they either need to make the Mountain have a LOT more HP.
That thing had HP?
No wonder it only lasted 5 seconds most of the time!
Why even have a Final Smash if it hinders you (The amount of SDs Ice Climbers had gained up in Brawl simply because of that damn Mountain sliding me off...) AND can be cancelled by the opponent just punching it? :drshrug:

_gold_

Smash Master
I'm really considering Lasik. My vision is blurry all the time, and I'm sick of it. But whenever I think about Lasik, all I can think about is that one scene from Deadspace.

Soul.

LET ME DREAM, DAMNIT
Of course I'll let you dream. My dream involves everyone blaming the 3DS version and saying it shouldn't exist because a character is more important than having Smash on a handheld which was long overdue and most people want it to stay.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Of course I'll let you dream. My dream involves everyone blaming the 3DS version and saying it shouldn't exist because a character is more important than having Smash on a handheld which was long overdue and most people want it to stay.
Well, you are just always a ray of SUNSHINE now, aren't you?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm really considering Lasik. My vision is blurry all the time, and I'm sick of it. But whenever I think about Lasik, all I can think about is that one scene from Deadspace.
What scene? :p

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Quick, I need a good song to draw to.
Suggestions are open. :drflip:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Here's a subject for you all peoples in here social thread: economics.

I look forward to schooling all your ignorant, no doubt Keynesian-laced and state-worshiping, musings on the manner with a 5 page paper response to each post.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I look forward to schooling all your ignorant musings on the manner with a 5 page paper response to each.
Economics?

K

Why the Mexican peso is sinking harder than :foxmelee: fast-falling? :p

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good evening thread. :starman:
I feel really bad for missing out on all the drama and feels that happened 5 pages ago. :(

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I look forward to schooling all your ignorant musings on the manner with a 5 page paper response to each.
...What are economics, exactly?
I never got taught anything in Grade 9/10 due to my school being amazing, I wouldn't know.

...I wish I was joking. :drsad:

Soul.

You + Lately = Downer.

Maybe I'm being a bit rude or even confrontational but from how I see someone needs a hug.

Brb calling Cyndane with my Moderator Superman Watch.
does it really matter tbh. like, it's just a post lol
i could use a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom