• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiant Rampage

Smash Cadet
NNID
Madara420
WELCOME TO SOCIAL THREAD. A PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND NOBODY HERE IS A NORMAL PERSON EXCEPT ME.

I guess might join your crew!
Nu nu. I needz to join an existing one. Too much work for new group. Mehbe...
I go now. Bye

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd love to find players more local to me, but alas; I'm no good at dealing with people.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My mom grabbed one of my WWE figures (the most valuable one) from my shelf and gave it to my nephew by mistake

Im 2000.0% pissed right now
muh relevance
I want them to announce Wolf... The Ballot results will be nice too when that time comes. :wolf:
I like Wolf.
I never played as him.
I ****ing hate fighting him.
He's annoying as **** in Star Fox.
I hate his guts.
But I like him.
It'd be nice to see him back.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
YOOOOOO, Eddie Jackson is the next Food Network Star!
I mean, personally, I would have preferred Dom, but Eddie was pretty great, too.

inb4 I'm the only person who cares

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As long as they announce Wolf and Isaac I don't care who else they announce
Even K. Rool and (hypothetically, like, if they figured out a work-around) the Ice Climbers?

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
One thing I love about going out:

Finding Super Smash Bros Wii U demos with people playing and asking if I could smash with them.
Total decimation.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Even K. Rool and (hypothetically, like, if they figured out a work-around) the Ice Climbers?
I'm telling you mates
SoPo is the way to go
Buff moves to acommodate for the missing Climber
Have Nana as an Alt. and everyone wins
It's even more canonical to Ice Climber than when they were together (The only time they were actually even together was in VS Ice Climber, which was not only an Arcade Exclusive iirc but it wasn't even Co-Op, just moreso a "Who can get there first" scenario)
except for the wobblers but chaingrabbing's gone anyway
so ye

D

Deleted member

OK, I've prepared my message. All I have to do is make an account, and post it. So why am I hesitating so much? I'm not reading their responses, so what's stopping me?

I'm telling you mates
SoPo is the way to go
It's even more canonical to Ice Climber than when they were together (The only time they were actually even together was in VS Ice Climber, which was not only an Arcade Exclusive iirc but it wasn't even Co-Op, just moreso a "Who can get there first" scenario)
so ye
They'd have to make a new up special as well. Belay is worthless without a second climber.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm telling you mates
SoPo is the way to go
so ye
Exactly. Sopo's better than Nopo. Those who say "It ruins what makes them the Ice Climbers" have clearly never played Ice Climber. :p Duality was never their thing. It was always competition in 2Player mode anyway.

Belay could just become a Condor summon.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
OK, I've prepared my message. All I have to do is make an account, and post it. So why am I hesitating so much? I'm not reading their responses, so what's stopping me?

They'd have to make a new up special as well. Belay is worthless without a second climber.
Exactly. Sopo's better than Nopo. Those who say "It ruins what makes them the Ice Climbers" have clearly never played Ice Climber. :p Duality was never their thing. It was always competition in 2Player mode anyway.

Belay could just become a Condor summon.
My thoughts are using a Ice Pick (a commonly used tool for Ice Climbering, little known fact) instead of the other Climber and extending the reach a bit (And make it a tether! Tethers are fun!)
But that's just my thoughts :drshrug:

Last edited:

Soul.

Meh, at this point Icies are a lost cause. All we can do for now is hope the next handheld is more powerful than the 3DS and lets them run ICs.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
:popo: talk?

Well, on one hand: I have nothing against them returning

And on the other: They were never on my mains list in either Melee or Brawl.

D

Deleted member

:popo: talk?

Well, on one hand: I have nothing against them returning

And on the other: They were never on my mains list in either Melee or Brawl.
I was never a fan of them, and I'll admit that the only reason I'd want them back is for :4gaw::4rob::4duckhunt::popo: Free for Alls. I wouldn't be mad if they came back though. It's just that I was never affected by their absence. Or presence.

How about an Avalanche that works like Ness/Lucas' Brawl version of PK Starstorm? :drshrug:
I was kind of disappointed that Lucas's Final Smash wasn't Brawl PK Starstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom