• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I'm not sad. If she wanted to leave, it was her decision.

Unfortunately, people can't trust others on the Internet because if they do, ******s will go betray you and laugh at you. No matter how you apologize to them or vice versa. Bonds will be made nonetheless, but you're probably seeing this from another perspective.

However, it's fortunate enough that you people break this clause.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Who likes "The Amazing World of Gumball"
Well, Shut up i do

I have to go.
yes i am a rebel.
Goodnight!

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
my sing. is my reaction to everything on a huge Twitch Chat.
yes, i have been scared many times
Twitch makes me laugh veryyy hard. Infact I laughed so much, that it started hurting real bad everytime I laugh. In a way I broke my laughbox. :yeahboi:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Twitch Has Told me...
Things that i cant say here

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll need to write a formal mail to see the situation of my lost amiibos, time to use mah writing skills

What I missed?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Can't wait for next week's Smash 4 monthly...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Miracle... left...
Welp, I saw the feel ride, I'll miss her of course.
*can't find the Erika Gordon image*

What amiibos were lost?

Who did you buy from?
My :4palutena: and :4zss: (one is a now delayed B-Day present)

I bought from a Mexican-Japanese store; they have good records, but I placed my order almost 2 months ago so Im losing my patience because the lack of answer on tracking info

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My :4palutena: and :4zss: (one is a now delayed B-Day present)

I bought from a Mexican-Japanese store; they have good records, but I placed my order almost 2 months ago so Im losing my patience because the lack of answer on tracking info
I would start flipping table all up and down the street if that happened with me

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I punched a wall, specially because this day has been filled with troubles for me. :4charizard:
This is why I don't buy physical toys/stuff and buy candy.

Candy I can live with being lost because it isn't healthy in the first place and I can always go to th drug store and get some.

but a toy is different

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The thread is really quiet... In the night time...

Soul.

October is two months away. Finally all this character bonanza will go to waste I guess.
And yeah the thread being quiet is actually a blessing.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Ooooooooo boi. My final hours begin.
Hey Socialites. I just finished reading the posts from earlier and got kind of sad to be honest. :( but, like I promised this morning, I am back here one last time tonight, to give my goodbyes.

You have all been amazing to me, and I will miss every one of you. But as @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , @ Soul. Soul. and @Opossum said, life happens and in this case I need to get away from this site, and it's not like I'd even have time anyway. Not only has work been giving me more and more hours, but I am getting a second job, I am also going to school full time, so between classes, studying, homework, and my jobs that is already very little free time. Then there is the fact that I am going to be moving to a new city and that will be a process. Along with all of that, there are a few other things happening and going on that I haven't really mentioned. I may try to say hello from time to time, and may be back next summer, but for a while I will be taking my leave.

But enough about me, I want to wish you all the best before I go. For everyone going back to school, good luck to you in that regard! But really I wish everyone the best in the future, if I don't see you again. You are all fantastic and should have great lives ahead of you. You have been some of my best friends these past months and I can't thank you enough for all the fun times I have had here thanks to you.

@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken I'm sorry I couldn't be there to finish Umineko with you and @ FalKoopa FalKoopa but I may not even be able to finish it myself fkr a while. You will really like it, though, and thanks for being a great friend. I hope you will take the ways of the Red and Blue Truths with you in your life, sir!

And @nyxxxx i'm really, really sorry for
..well, you probably understand why. I wish I could make it up to you somehow.
Well, I'm glad we got to EP6. I never would've heard of this series without you, so I'll say this again: :starman: THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME THIS AWESOMENESS! :starman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom