• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Why did @ Done Done make that thread?
tumblr_m0vlhwxow51rrecf1o1_500.jpg

but wait a sec
CONFIRMED

HOW DO I get rid of a thread.
I need to get rid of that Knuckles Vs Wario thing NOW
Huge Biggie.
Really sorry guys

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just got Don't Starve for the Wii U. Game's pretty cool. Any good guides out there for it though? I can't find one and I need one.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Wait, so competitive Mario Kart is actually a thing..?
I would think all the random items alone would kill any chance of the game being considered "competitive", at least in the way we Smashers view it. :ohwell:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I would think all the random items alone would kill any chance of the game being considered "competitive", at least in the way we Smashers view it. :ohwell:
The MK scene is like no existing in the UK i guess so... :p

Soul.

it exists. online. all people do there is cause drama because they have nothing else to do other than whine about a game.
wait for a mod to lock it.
With the threads activity like this, is it safe to say " Find a new social to go to"?
LETS FIND AN APPLICATION WHICH I SHALL NOT NAME. OKAY I'LL SHUT UP.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You can turn items off.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
The main reason i posted the "Knuckles vs Wario" Thread was for fun, not to cause drama.
I'm Trying to get rid of it, everyone.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
View attachment 68721
but wait a sec
CONFIRMED

HOW DO I get rid of a thread.
Huge Biggie.
Really sorry guys
You can report. Yes you can report your own thread but it is a way to ask a mod to lock a thread.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
You can report. Yes you can report your own thread but it is a way to ask a mod to lock a thread.
That's what i did a few seconds ago.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
With the threads activity like this, is it safe to say " Find a new social to go to"?
Well, to be fair... We are....erm, missing an integral part of the thread...
It's no wonder the post count has gone down a tad, it did tend to stir up a lot of conversations, to be sure.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Every Nintendo-game that has different playstyles/stats are played competitively. Smash, Pokémon, MK, FE (next year and when Shadow Dragon online was still a thing), Splatoon, Advance Wars.

Last edited:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i'm up for some smash 3ds, if anyone wants to play.

Soul.

Every Nintendo-game that has different playstyles/stats are played competitively. Smash, Pokémon, MK, FE (next year and when Shadow Dragon online was still a thing), Splatoon, Advance Wars.
waitttttttttt Advance Wars is competitive?
Competitive Pokémon is entertaining as **** lol, especially VGC. Smogon is cancer

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
waitttttttttt Advance Wars is competitive?
Competitive Pokémon is entertaining as **** lol, especially VGC. Smogon is cancer
It can be played competitive, yes. However, there's no official way to go online anymore without resorting to user-made programs and because of the niche fanbase, not many people play it and if they do, some wait literally days before they make a turn.

I really think they should reboot Advance Wars to be like a modern version of Fire Emblem.
How'd you imagine that?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It can be played competitive, yes. However, there's no official way to go online anymore without resorting to user-made programs and because of the niche fanbase, not many people play it and if they do, some wait literally days before they make a turn.

How'd you imagine that?
Well like you would still get COs through the game and they would give your units buffs or whatever, but instead of nameless units you would actually get unique characters for different units like gunner, sniper, tank driver, apc driver etc and they can level up and possibly promote.

T

Trick or Treat

Hey Socialites. I just finished reading the posts from earlier and got kind of sad to be honest. :( but, like I promised this morning, I am back here one last time tonight, to give my goodbyes.

You have all been amazing to me, and I will miss every one of you. But as @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , @ Soul. Soul. and @Opossum said, life happens and in this case I need to get away from this site, and it's not like I'd even have time anyway. Not only has work been giving me more and more hours, but I am getting a second job, I am also going to school full time, so between classes, studying, homework, and my jobs that is already very little free time. Then there is the fact that I am going to be moving to a new city and that will be a process. Along with all of that, there are a few other things happening and going on that I haven't really mentioned. I may try to say hello from time to time, and may be back next summer, but for a while I will be taking my leave.

But enough about me, I want to wish you all the best before I go. For everyone going back to school, good luck to you in that regard! But really I wish everyone the best in the future, if I don't see you again. You are all fantastic and should have great lives ahead of you. You have been some of my best friends these past months and I can't thank you enough for all the fun times I have had here thanks to you.

@Powerstar9 I'm sorry I couldn't be there to finish Umineko with you and @ FalKoopa FalKoopa but I may not even be able to finish it myself fkr a while. You will really like it, though, and thanks for being a great friend. I hope you will take the ways of the Red and Blue Truths with you in your life, sir!

And @ praline praline i'm really, really sorry for
..well, you probably understand why. I wish I could make it up to you somehow.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
MIRACLE!

:)
i just felt a need to post that

I will miss you A TON, For you aways made me happy when i was down in the dumps. Even know we never talked much, It still felt like you were a best friend. Please make sure to drop by every once in a while, To say hi. Social Thread wont be the same without your kind and loving soul, And i thank You for that. May the roads you travel be Roads That Have a Good path.
Best of wishes, (King Double post) Brayz
(I'm still calling you Mira :D ;))

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hey Socialites. I just finished reading the posts from earlier and got kind of sad to be honest. :( but, like I promised this morning, I am back here one last time tonight, to give my goodbyes.

You have all been amazing to me, and I will miss every one of you. But as @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , @ Soul. Soul. and @Opossum said, life happens and in this case I need to get away from this site, and it's not like I'd even have time anyway. Not only has work been giving me more and more hours, but I am getting a second job, I am also going to school full time, so between classes, studying, homework, and my jobs that is already very little free time. Then there is the fact that I am going to be moving to a new city and that will be a process. Along with all of that, there are a few other things happening and going on that I haven't really mentioned. I may try to say hello from time to time, and may be back next summer, but for a while I will be taking my leave.

But enough about me, I want to wish you all the best before I go. For everyone going back to school, good luck to you in that regard! But really I wish everyone the best in the future, if I don't see you again. You are all fantastic and should have great lives ahead of you. You have been some of my best friends these past months and I can't thank you enough for all the fun times I have had here thanks to you.

@Powerstar9 I'm sorry I couldn't be there to finish Umineko with you and @ FalKoopa FalKoopa but I may not even be able to finish it myself fkr a while. You will really like it, though, and thanks for being a great friend. I hope you will take the ways of the Red and Blue Truths with you in your life, sir!

seeya around then.
was cool having you here. good luck in the future and all that type of stuff.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Goodbye. Good luck for the future. The blue of me is there everytime i suppose.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who thinks the AdBlock warning message at the top isn't annoying?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh god I had the wrap that apple up, stomachs going nuts from all the sugar

And the night just got better, the bats are out and flying around
Am I the only one who thinks the AdBlock warning message at the top isn't annoying?
*holds up hand* I dont find it annoying

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Well either way I wish you all the best for the future and maybe we'll see eachother again, and if not I am glad to have known you.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Take really good care, Erika. I wish you all the best with everything that's coming up for you and I hope we'll speak to each other again one day and if not, I'm glad I've known you.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

I hope your life goes very smooth, you are a very nice person. :crying:

D

Deleted member

Instead of "goodbye", how about "so long"?

You will be missed. Glad to have known you.

Last edited by a moderator:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Man, I wish Codename: S.T.E.A.M sold better than it did. I could easily see that game becoming competitive, if people had actually given it a chance. It was actually one of my favorite 3DS games. :urg:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man, I wish Codename: S.T.E.A.M sold better than it did. I could easily see that game becoming competitive, if people had actually given it a chance. It was actually one of my favorite 3DS games. :urg:
That game got hard too fast. Like man it was annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom