• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
She'll pop in later today because she's at work at the moment but basically she announced that she's leaving and everyone was all torn up and upset about it earlier or something.
I'm assuming it has something to do with the fact that it's August and she's probably got obligations until next summer.
:substitute: THIS DAY NOW EVEN SUCKS MORE FOR ME :substitute:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Game Dev Tycoon does not make any sense at all... I made a game that surpassed my previous tech score and it got 6,7 and 8...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know. There was no point in making it though.
It's just a Brayz thing I guess. :4pacman: I don't know. I'm more concerned about if Legacy Knuckles has fingers or not.
oh btw if you don't know what Legacy Knuckles is it's basically all the Knuckles from the games except Sonic Boom

MainJPW

M.T.A
It's just a Brayz thing I guess. :4pacman: I don't know. I'm more concerned about if Legacy Knuckles has fingers or not.
oh btw if you don't know what Legacy Knuckles is it's basically all the Knuckles from the games except Sonic Boom
He does. He's made gestures with his fingers through the gloves many times.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I don't know, but that thread is strictly against the character board discussion rules.

Like you said, it's a social thread topic that has nothing to do with Smash.
When someone tries to be funny they do things to piss off the mods, everybody knows that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Amiibo still lost in tracking
Sailor Moon figure lost too

And none of the distributors anwser

[Refunding intensifies]

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Funky's voice in MKWii always gave me dirty thoughts :4dk:

D

Deleted member

Swanky Kong is :4dk: in disguise.
Funky Kong is :4dk: in disguise.

He's still in MK8 guys.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Went to check on Mariokartwii.com, but that place is still really inactive. Such a shame for a forum that used to be alive and booming in 2007/2008.

What do you think of MK8?
Great. I don't give a **** about the roster, I play it for the tracks and gameplay and they are good. Still bothered by Rainbow Road SNES returning again.

Last edited:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well, you mean in MK8, cuz' in MKWii...
... yeah.
0:26 haunts my dreams. *shivers* There was one time I almost crossed the finish line on Wario's Gold Mine online, and all of a sudden a Funky Kong uses the star to steal my victory.

Not gonna lie. I actually miss Funky Kong....I miss smacking him around with red turtle shells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom