• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@ Done Done
If your cat hits the Enter button another time... You're going to pay. In points.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, sorry about that. But what part? The 'going back to college' thing? The incorrect grammar?
The fact that you have 11 days to work on the backlog. Guess it's the whole procrastination thing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think i'm gonna work on a Legend of Zelda tv show since the netflix one is pretty much not happening, and I'll add in Fire Emblem characters and Isaac from Golden Sun in because I feel like it.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I think i'm gonna work on a Legend of Zelda tv show since the netflix one is pretty much not happening, and I'll add in Fire Emblem characters and Isaac from Golden Sun in because I feel like it.
Make it a sitcom and I'll watch it. :224:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Been surfing the Simon Belmont thread, saw a complete OP draft to replace the old one. I liked it as soon as I saw that the Palutena's Guidance had Alucard come in and talk about the Belmont's strategies.

Then I realized DLC characters don't get Palutena's Guidances. Then I was very, very sad.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
When I was looking at pictures of weird Knuckles pictures for the lels, I found one about him in his Hyper Form.

Knuckles what the hell is wrong with your eyes, dude? :denzel:

W-Why?
Do you know what this can potentially cause? :4darkpit:
The Lego shoes killed me.

_gold_

Smash Master
Smash talk again? Mmk. I'll be honest, I've been losing interest in Smash 4 lately. For Glory is occupied only be spammers, and anyone I know where I can play locally just aren't good enough for good competition. I don't mean that to sound arrogant, but it's just because none of my friends own the game, so I have more experience. Besides that, the game can only entertain you for so long.

Oh, hello by the way.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Meh...
I want to change my avatar, but I can't find anything I really like. I found one that I thought was cool, but I'd have to buy premium to use it, and I don't have the money...

I guess I could change back to Mario Astley (my proudest creation), but I've already used that, and it looks more like something a new person would use, rather than someone who's already been around for awhile... Would people even recognize me if I went back to that?

#SmashboardsProblems

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Smash talk again? Mmk. I'll be honest, I've been losing interest in Smash 4 lately. For Glory is occupied only be spammers, and anyone I know where I can play locally just aren't good enough for good competition. I don't mean that to sound arrogant, but it's just because none of my friends own the game, so I have more experience. Besides that, the game can only entertain you for so long.

Oh, hello by the way.
Hai. :starman: What's up?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
God dammit, @ Done Done
Now I have to view your thread and watch it burn into a crisp. :4darkpit:

D

Deleted member

Oh, hello by the way.
Same here. Might play other games though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oh, hello by the way.
Mario Kart played with the right music from itunes always gets my heart pumping at Mach 10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom