• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

My condolences go to the Ice Climbers. The cause of their demise was this beautiful handheld:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'd rather have a portable Smash to play anywhere than having IC.
Sorry.

D

Deleted member

My condolences go to the Ice Climbers. The cause of their demise was this beautiful handheld:
Its underpowered-ness made it difficult for them to join the games. RIP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
TBH, The ICs are the only character that I legitimately don't miss at all.
Not sure why, I guess I just never really enjoyed them.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i have to go.
my dog just killed a baby rabbit.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man, while I'm waiting for the next page to come, these Wario World bosses show what Wario can do.
This guy can lift giant, fat dragons and fight enemies punching at :4littlemac:'s jab speed. Neato.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I would leave to because everything I know about the world turned out wrong. How does a dog pick up a phone!
LOL! I meant "Killing"
wait why is that funny

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just ignore it.

Anyways, like some people here, I would rather have a portable Smash Bros. over Ice Climbers. Never really cared for them.
I asked this question once: "Which is better, a 3D Falcon Punch or an HD Falcon Punch?"

Some people still cannot decide to this day. :4pacman:

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I would rather the 3DS version never existed, the Ice Climbers being cut because of it being the main reason, but not the only one.

It's probably better that I don't get into that, though. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I still wish instead of the custom moves they gave Palutena a better special move set and added Isaac.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
If it weren't for the 3DS, I wouldn't be here on these forums and instead would be doing something worthwhile, like curing Space AIDS!
#nomoar3ds #yesiknowthattheniwouldn'tevenbeabletoplaythegame #neverstopclimbing

MainJPW

M.T.A
@ Will Will Hold on, I may have a wall of text coming. It's tough typing alot stuff on a phone. Let me ask did you really do Research on Knuckles?
Also his Earthshake Punch is pretty OP. It even hurts enemies on platforms who aren't even connected to the ground. Like, what?
Wario pls. :4pacman:
You know Knux has a similar move too. Knuckles can use his Hammer Punch or Knuckle Slam to create wide tremors or explosions that effect everything within their effect range in, displayed in SA2 and Heroes. It too also effects whether someone is standing on a floating platform even high up or climbing on a wall. It seems to affect anyone in a general region.
Designers made Wario invincible in Lands 2 and 3 to the point where he survived a bunch of things that can kill a man (Burned Alive, Crushed, etc.). I think the game also made speculations about if Wario was allergic to bees, since they make his head bloat up.
I think the only one who could "kill" Wario during those times was Rudy the Clown, and he's a God for crying out loud. hey that rhymes
In Shake It! I recall that he is even flattened by boulders and comes out just fine.

If it were to be a logical reason, I'd say his fat protects him?
I remember him being invincible for sure, for logical reasons I'd say he's just that tough. I don't know how durible you have Knuckles at however, can you explain that? I also have something for that.
To me this question is the equivalent of "How can Knuckles punch so hard with those noodle arms?" :4pacman:
Was just asking to make sure. As for the noodle arms comment yeah, most Mobians have power disproportionate to their bodies. They don't seem to have visible muscle so it could be a deeper, inner strength thing perhaps.

Edit: why's the text thick?

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Is it bad that I got this song stuck on my head and I may or may not be lightly humming it?

I asked this question once: "Which is better, a 3D Falcon Punch or an HD Falcon Punch?"
But what if I prefer 2D Falcon Punches? Dem pixels tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom