• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh well I haven't played the game in a long time so I guess I forgot.
It's on the 3DS VC.
I would get all of them (I can), but I need to save my money on that precious Smash DLC. :4dk:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I finally finish majin tantei nougami neuro! YES!!!! Another of my favourite manga of all times. But expected that, guys. I'm going to bed. But, tomorrow will be my first day of school. This mean that i won't be here now as before. I hope that i will go back at school normally and still talk to you guys. On those last word, i say to you...

Good night!
oie_gPTvG2SKTSjV.jpg

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
And i see almost nobody react to my post as always. Why i am not surprised? Anyway, good night guys.:4jigglypuff:

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I finally finish majin tantei nougami neuro! YES!!!! Another of my favourite manga of all times. But expected that, guys. I'm going to bed. But, tomorrow will be my first day of school. This mean that i won't be here now as before. I hope that i will go back at school normally and still talk to you guys. On those last word, i say to you...

Good night!
View attachment 68678
Goooood Luck at schoool! Plz keep dropping by here often! ;~;

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

Good night!
View attachment 68678
Right. see you soon!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Ah. Well that's neat. Though I'm sure the community will soon be raising hell over it.

I don't know. I think I can find something worse than Kazoos.
The community would raise a lot more hell if MK and ICs were still legal.
Trust me, this incarnation of Brawl will be 5x more fun to watch than MK and IC legal Brawl, and everyone will acknowledge that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:4wario2: is about done. Hooray.
Also, I'm not counting Wario Man or the Wario Wafts. Canonically in WarioWare, Wario-Man's powers are still a mystery, and I can't speculate on what it could be because so far, it just looks like Wario with weird clothes on with the ability to fly just for a tiny bit and very little buffs given to him.

The only other source of the Wario Waft besides Smash is Mario Strikers. But still, does that even count? :4dk:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I just had a blackout (not really a blackout since it's still day, but you get the point), what did I miss?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
:4wario2: is about done. Hooray.
Also, I'm not counting Wario Man or the Wario Wafts. Canonically in WarioWare, Wario-Man's powers are still a mystery, and I can't speculate on what it could be because so far, it just looks like Wario with weird clothes on with the ability to fly just for a tiny bit and very little buffs given to him.

The only other source of the Wario Waft besides Smash is Mario Strikers. But still, does that even count? :4dk:
Do people still play Mario Strikers?

Soul.

Ah. Well that's neat. Though I'm sure the community will soon be raising hell over it.
Hell would break loose if, as said before, MK and Icies were allowed. And it's sad because if Brawl didn't have questionable design choices it'd be fun to watch just like playing the game.
It's 2 stock 6 mins too, so games will be 'faster.'
Why does everyone hate IC? Is it because of their chaingrabs?
Let's just say that in Brawl, grabs were OP as ****, Icies' gameplan was really boring to watch because all you had to do is get the grab and KO from there.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Why does everyone hate IC? Is it because of their chaingrabs?
Precisely.
Combine that fact with tripping meaning a free 0-death, and the grab setups / defensive play being stronger than in Melee, well...

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hell would break loose if, as said before, MK and Icies were allowed. And it's sad because if Brawl didn't have questionable design choices it'd be fun to watch just like playing the game.
It's 2 stock 6 mins too, so games will be 'faster.'

Let's just say that in Brawl, grabs were OP as ****, Icies' gameplan was really boring to watch because all you had to do is get the grab and KO from there.
Ice Climbers were a dumb Smash character choice anyways.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
yuuup sounds like the usual Doug business.
minus the search for lids for the peanut butter and such, of course.

yeah, i only started trying to draw... around May I think. something around there. i'm sure i'll improve somewhat if i just mess around on there daily.
it's a surprisingly fun little game even when you dont have skills to boot lol.

well, you were only 12 to be fair :drshrug:
its good peach came out decent at all at that age. i'm sure you could do much better now
@ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara is pretty darn good at drawing yoshi, speaking of spooky yoshis.
Yeah. And I can at least draw Mario and Luigi okay now compared to back then. I'm having trouble with perfecting Yoshi though. I can draw his head, but not the body right. The only way I can draw him completly is to draw him classic style (his SMW world look)
Truth there with @ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara drawing a good Yoshi.
You think so? Thank you ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom