• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Also, another thing. Neither console has games that actually appeal to me. That's why I sold off my 360 and don't play games on my PSP. It's just an opinion.

Only the Wii U managed to get my attention and that's why I got it.
Yeah, the Wii U is what mainly keeps my attention. I like playing me some Smash Bros and stuff and I had a lot of good times with 3D World and Luigi U and stuff. I could maybe play through them again at some point. Looking forward to some of the upcoming stuff too. : D

You better be careful or Im going to take it from you. I need Persona 4 and KHIII
Sharing is caring. We play it together.:4pacman:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'm considering getting a PS4 in the future as I have a load of games that I am looking forward to such as Street Fighter V, Final Fantasy VII remake, Shenmue III etc.

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, what other Disney universes would you guys like to see in the 3rd game?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm considering getting a PS4 in the future as I have a load of games that I am looking forward to such as Street Fighter V, Final Fantasy VII remake, Shenmue III etc.

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, what other Disney universes would you guys like to see in the 3rd game?
I'd like to see Hunchback be revisited. So far it's just been in the 3DS game.

D

Deleted member

Someone already tried to convince me that PlayStation has the better games and exclusives. I could not care less.

Yeah, the Wii U is what mainly keeps my attention. I like playing me some Smash Bros and stuff and I had a lot of good times with 3D World and Luigi U and stuff. I could maybe play through them again at some point. Looking forward to some of the upcoming stuff too. : D
I have to play Expand Dong: Tropical Freeze, NSMBU, and Mario Party 10. It's almost always been Smash and I am getting tired of it. Will think about playing one of these soon.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Welp. Now I HAVE to watch Big Hero 6. :p Now we need Princess&TheFrog, Wreck-it-Ralph, and Toy Story to be worlds. Did they introduce more new heartless/characters/costumes?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This seems pretty accurate. According to this source Luigi is 5'9.
http://www.vgf.com/forums/threads/vgb-nintendo-characters-height-weight.83443/
That's nice an all, but how much does he weigh? :4pacman:

Ow the edge.
Wario is still good though, so don't worry.
So far their power is split for me (Wario has seemingly better pure strength, but Knuckles has a better destructive capability), Wario has a better durability rate and obviously Knuckles is faster. Until I get his weight, I can't finish Wario completely until I get info for this one feature about him. :upsidedown:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Yaaaas :250:

Toy Story
More Lion King
More Mulan
Finding Nemo
101 dalmatians
Bambi
ect
Yas.

And I agree. A Toy Story world has been long overdue for the series.

I have to play Expand Dong: Tropical Freeze, NSMBU, and Mario Party 10. It's almost always been Smash and I am getting tired of it. Will think about playing one of these soon.
Oy... Smash can be a bit dull at times... My family should get Tropical Freeze at some point too... Or even Returns. Both those games 2 gud. And I could play some more MP10 too. The only time I played it was with my brother to test the game out.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Besides Wreck-it-Ralph?

•Toy Story
•Monsters Inc.
•Finding Nemo
•Robin Hood
•Some PR loophole to get Br'er Rabbit and friends in KH without a "SotS" world"

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Dream Drop Distance is the 3DS game right?
Does it suck?
Nintendo Power pretty much said it did, in their backwards manner they used to review games they wanted to like but didn't. Way back when...
*sobs quietly*

Oh yeah, hey guys. What's new?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I meant on a general consensus. Is it bad, good, or just underwhelming compared to the other KH games?
Well its good to me but thats just my personal opinion
I am more interested with BH6's role within KHIII.

Considering that if I heard this correctly, takes place after the events of the original film?
yep, after they formed a team I think he said

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
You quoted me before I edited my comment.

Edit: oops I read height instead of weight.... There's no source that I could find for that except a vague "middle weight" description.
So far their power is split for me (Wario has seemingly better pure strength, but Knuckles has a better destructive capability), Wario has a better durability rate and obviously Knuckles is faster. Until I get his weight, I can't finish Wario completely until I get info for this one feature about him. :upsidedown:
That seems to be my understanding as well.
Just a quick question, what makes Wario more durable, I may have something to add.

Last edited:

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258

According to the Wario World instruction manual, Wario weighs 308 lbs (140 kg)

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Princess&TheFrog world yes. ****ing New Orleans forever

And nope BH6 is all they announced
Gah, what a tease. ---There a some details of the game that I'm confused about. Are there gonna be summons? Are we getting drives/limits/transformations of that sort? Will party AI still suck?

D

Deleted member

Oy... Smash can be a bit dull at times... My family should get Tropical Freeze at some point too... Or even Returns. Both those games 2 gud. And I could play some more MP10 too. The only time I played it was with my brother to test the game out.
Same. I only played MP10 once.
I like it so far, besides the dull car thing from Mario Party 8.1 coming back.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
That is awesome news! Big Hero 6 is one of requested universes for KH III.

Anyways, I still think that a Frozen universe is very likely and I personally hope for a universe based on the Wreck-It-Ralph movie too.
I hope they don't focus too heavily on newer films all the time.
I'd also like to see older ones like The Black Cauldron, Toy Story, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, and Pocahontas (the last renaissance film left to be represented in the series)

And no, I don't really consider The Rescuers Down Under to be a renaissance film. Doesn't really fit in with the rest.

----

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Gah, what a tease. ---There a some details of the game that I'm confused about. Are there gonna be summons? Are we getting drives/limits/transformations of that sort? Will party AI still suck?
Well they havent said anything about Summons/drives/limits/transformations yet, So We don't know any of that yet

They did say each keyblade will have its own transformation like what we saw in the E3 trailer
I'd also like to see older ones like The Black Cauldron, Toy Story, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, and Pocahontas (the last renaissance film left to be represented in the series)

And no, I don't really consider The Rescuers Down Under to be a renaissance film. Doesn't really fit in with the rest.

----
idk what a renaissance film is but I would love to see The Rescuers Down Under in Kingdom Hearts

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

----
Also, I would love to see some classical universes as stated above especially The Black Cauldron.

Anyways, do you think there will be any playable characters within the Tangled or Big Hero6 universes?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Now I feel like making a Disney vs Capcom roster to go with my Nintendo vs Capcom and Nintendo vs Sega rosters.

I need numbers. Give me a roster size and I'll get you a roster.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
ALSO SPOT FROM THE GOOD DINOSAUR!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Now I feel like making a Disney vs Capcom roster to go with my Nintendo vs Capcom and Nintendo vs Sega rosters.

I need numbers. Give me a roster size and I'll get you a roster.
pls have this theme as the character select screen.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
AND ALSO ZOOTOPIA.

AND THE KEYBLADE IS IN THE GAME. YES.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Mario party 10... I think Boswer party was the best thing about it.
i swear DI keeps on making new games like "2.0" and "3.0" just adding 1 new playset.

Peter pan, Zootopia, Etc. was set to appear for disny (Spelling error made on purpose) infinty (Also same thing)

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Seems like Zootopia is also getting into the Disney Infinity line as well.

Anyways, here is the concept art of Big Hero 6 x Kingdom Hearts 3 if anyone is interested:

Wow... That looks pretty cool.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I dunno why they brought that car thing back... Like... Really?
That's strange to me as well. I Mean...didn't they listen to feedback? No one liked that thing.
because the other way of play belongs to hudson soft....and guess what, they are dead and so its that play style with them

Besides, Im sure some people like the car, its just the ones that dont like it speak the most

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom