• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
If I didn't know any better, it looks like Opossum is having an episode, spouting random Disney jargon.

D

Deleted member

I dunno why they brought that car thing back... Like... Really? Me and my brother did have some amusing times with the Bowser Party at least. : D
Yeah, it sucks. As for Bowser Party.. I haven't tried out that mode yet. Lol.
Must be good.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
That's strange to me as well. I Mean...didn't they listen to feedback? No one liked that thing.
I did.
I liked MP9, but MP10 isn't really as good.

MP 9 is MUCH better than MP 10. People seem to think that they're similar for some reason, but they're really different.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I could see characters from upcoming Disney films such as Gigantic and Moana getting into the Disney Infinity line up in the future.

EDIT: What is everyones thoughts on Gigantic and Moana based on what was shown yesterday?

Last edited:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
D

Deleted member

I did.
I liked MP9, but MP10 isn't really as good.

MP 9 is MUCH better than MP 10. People seem to think that they're similar for some reason, but they're really different.
Well to be honest the only good games were the N64 trio and the fourth game, maybe. MP8.1 and MP10 are okay I suppose.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
According to the Wario World instruction manual, Wario weighs 308 lbs (140 kg)
I'm talking about :4luigi:
Okay, let me explain here. In Dream Team Mario kicked a ball of numerous Luigis, of which people say 200+ at least. If we're going to see how much he kicked, I need his considered weight and math that ****. Wario is physically stronger than Mario (I believe he rivals :4bowser: and Mr.Expand "Destroyer of Moons" Dong in strength), and he could possibly do the same feat. Most people say that his weight is around 200 - 210 lbs.

Also his Earthshake Punch is pretty OP. It even hurts enemies on platforms who aren't even connected to the ground. Like, what?
Wario pls. :4pacman:
Just a quick question, what makes Wario more durable, I may have something to add.
Designers made Wario invincible in Lands 2 and 3 to the point where he survived a bunch of things that can kill a man (Burned Alive, Crushed, etc.). I think the game also made speculations about if Wario was allergic to bees, since they make his head bloat up.
I think the only one who could "kill" Wario during those times was Rudy the Clown, and he's a God for crying out loud. hey that rhymes
In Shake It! I recall that he is even flattened by boulders and comes out just fine.

If it were to be a logical reason, I'd say his fat protects him?

To me this question is the equivalent of "How can Knuckles punch so hard with those noodle arms?" :4pacman:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm talking about :4luigi:
Okay, let me explain here. In Dream Team Mario kicked a ball of numerous Luigis, of which people say 200+ at least. If we're going to see how much he kicked, I need his considered weight and math that ****. Wario is physically stronger than Mario (I believe he rivals :4bowser: and Mr.Expand "Destroyer of Moons" Dong in strength), and he could possibly do the same feat. Most people say that his weight is around 200 - 210 lbs.

Also his Earthshake Punch is pretty OP. It even hurts enemies on platforms who aren't even connected to the ground. Like, what?
Wario pls. :4pacman:

Designers made Wario invincible in Lands 2 and 3 to the point where he survived a bunch of things that can kill a man (Burned Alive, Crushed, etc.). I think the game also made speculations about if Wario was allergic to bees, since they make his head bloat up.
I think the only one who could "kill" Wario during those times was Rudy the Clown, and he's a God for crying out loud. hey that rhymes
In Shake It! I recall that he is even flattened by boulders and comes out just fine.

If it were to be a logical reason, I'd say his fat protects him?

To me this question is the equivalent of "How can Knuckles punch so hard with those noodle arms?" :4pacman:
Rudy is a god? I thought he was just a dumb ugly clown.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well to be honest the only good games were the N64 trio and the fourth game, maybe. MP8.1 and MP10 are okay I suppose.
MP DS, 6, and 7 were really good, they're just overlooked for some reason.
MP 5 is okay, but it's kinda weirdly designed.
Island Tour was bad (Except for Choicest Voice).
What's MP 8.1?
MP 9 is better than MP 10 IMO.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Seems like Zootopia is also getting into the Disney Infinity line as well.

Anyways, here is the concept art of Big Hero 6 x Kingdom Hearts 3 if anyone is interested:

This..... is...... freaking cool. :starman:
*hype intensifies*

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I won't talk about groups, but I just opened up [application] and apparently there's no advertisements at the right side of the screen.

Looks like a trick I made finally worked.

Looks like you two do not get the god-awful joke. Oh well.
Just this once... Explain the joke.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I'm testing out avatars. how is this one?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I feel kind of guilty for never playing a KH game.
Then again, I've never really liked Disney, so most of the appeal would probably be lost on me. :ohwell:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I'm temporarily giving up on that Disney vs Capcom roster because a lot of Disney's iconic characters (Tinkerbell, Pinocchio, and several of the Princesses) don't strike me as working in a fighting game as well as others (Like Scrooge McDuck, Jack Sparrow, and Peter Pan).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ewww. Also Legend of Zelda line coming?

Was this in the game or something?
From the beginning in the game, he said he was the God of the Land inside the music box, and he will be freed by getting the music boxes. Wario did it because Rudy promised that $CA5HM0N€Y$, and that's how he tricked Wario to restore his powers.

His species is still considered Clown though. So Rudy could possibly be the God of all Clowns! :4pacman:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
From the beginning in the game, he said he was the God of the Land inside the music box, and he will be freed by getting the music boxes. Wario did it because Rudy promised that $CA5HM0N€Y$, and that's how he tricked Wario to restore his powers.

His species is still considered Clown though. So Rudy could possibly be the God of all Clowns! :4pacman:
Oh well I haven't played the game in a long time so I guess I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom