• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Hey Socialites. I just finished reading the posts from earlier and got kind of sad to be honest. :( but, like I promised this morning, I am back here one last time tonight, to give my goodbyes.

You have all been amazing to me, and I will miss every one of you. But as @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , @ Soul. Soul. and @Opossum said, life happens and in this case I need to get away from this site, and it's not like I'd even have time anyway. Not only has work been giving me more and more hours, but I am getting a second job, I am also going to school full time, so between classes, studying, homework, and my jobs that is already very little free time. Then there is the fact that I am going to be moving to a new city and that will be a process. Along with all of that, there are a few other things happening and going on that I haven't really mentioned. I may try to say hello from time to time, and may be back next summer, but for a while I will be taking my leave.

But enough about me, I want to wish you all the best before I go. For everyone going back to school, good luck to you in that regard! But really I wish everyone the best in the future, if I don't see you again. You are all fantastic and should have great lives ahead of you. You have been some of my best friends these past months and I can't thank you enough for all the fun times I have had here thanks to you.

@Powerstar9 I'm sorry I couldn't be there to finish Umineko with you and @ FalKoopa FalKoopa but I may not even be able to finish it myself fkr a while. You will really like it, though, and thanks for being a great friend. I hope you will take the ways of the Red and Blue Truths with you in your life, sir!

And @ praline praline i'm really, really sorry for
..well, you probably understand why. I wish I could make it up to you somehow.
Farewell, it was nice having you here. I wish you a good future from here on out, hopefully someday we will meet again.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So I have a Splatoon squad of 3 going on, but it's unfair because we're always pinned against squads of 4. Someone wanna join me? Shoot a friend request, my ID is Link46. I'll add you back and then join the squad. The password is 0000.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey Socialites. I just finished reading the posts from earlier and got kind of sad to be honest. :( but, like I promised this morning, I am back here one last time tonight, to give my goodbyes.

You have all been amazing to me, and I will miss every one of you. But as @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , @ Soul. Soul. and @Opossum said, life happens and in this case I need to get away from this site, and it's not like I'd even have time anyway. Not only has work been giving me more and more hours, but I am getting a second job, I am also going to school full time, so between classes, studying, homework, and my jobs that is already very little free time. Then there is the fact that I am going to be moving to a new city and that will be a process. Along with all of that, there are a few other things happening and going on that I haven't really mentioned. I may try to say hello from time to time, and may be back next summer, but for a while I will be taking my leave.

But enough about me, I want to wish you all the best before I go. For everyone going back to school, good luck to you in that regard! But really I wish everyone the best in the future, if I don't see you again. You are all fantastic and should have great lives ahead of you. You have been some of my best friends these past months and I can't thank you enough for all the fun times I have had here thanks to you.

@Powerstar9 I'm sorry I couldn't be there to finish Umineko with you and @ FalKoopa FalKoopa but I may not even be able to finish it myself fkr a while. You will really like it, though, and thanks for being a great friend. I hope you will take the ways of the Red and Blue Truths with you in your life, sir!

Hey (Flower Thing Goes Here)Miracle. Again, best wishes on your job, school, work, and everything.
I hope you have a good year!
Goodbye!
P.S. Keep that scythe swinging!
:troll: (One last troll face for the road :) )

T

Trick or Treat

Thank you, everyone! (:

I'm glad to have met all of you. But good luck with everything! I'm going to miss you guys.
Instead of "goodbye", how about "so long"?

You will be missed. Glad to have known you.
You're right.

So long, Social Thread and all of my friends. Thank you so much for the memories and fun times here. And everyone:

So long, friends~! :c

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just watched a reaction video of the most boring anime ever... if it wasn't for the funny comments, I would've felt 45 minutes of my life wasted.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Later loser.

We'll miss ya, buddy.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Thank you, everyone! (:

I'm glad to have met all of you. But good luck with everything! I'm going to miss you guys.

You're right.

So long, Social Thread and all of my friends. Thank you so much for the memories and fun times here. And everyone:

so long!

D

Deleted member

Thank you, everyone! (:

You're right.

Until next time.
And I was just quoting Larry King lol.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thank you, everyone! (:

You're right.

So long, may the force be with you.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Thank you, everyone! (:

You're right.

SO LONG, ERIKA! *furious waves*

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Thank you, everyone! (:

You're right.

Goodbye! And stay BLUE!
arthas-o.gif

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
well then...
*Cough*

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908

Darn it, I haven't even known you for very long... Stop giving me feels! :cry:

Honestly, I'll miss you. Like I said, I'm fairly new, and I haven't known many of you for too long... Not as much as I'd like to, anyways. However, you always seemed so welcoming whenever someone new came wandered in. You made a lot of people happy, even through their saddest times. You were a model Socialite, through and through, and I think we'll all probably miss seeing you around.

So long, Miracle! May the stars shine down on you. :bee:

EDIT: Oh poop, looks like I'm too slow.:4sonic:
Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?

..Right?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Man i love mangoes. This'll cheer me up!

Well, you know what they say...
"Farewells are bittersweet...but as long as you live, you can never escape them."
"And with that... I am hungry."

Soul.

@ Blargg888 Blargg888 this is the first time I've seen you like a post.

*sniff* *sniff* lol

You've been a calm person since you first come in 3.0. Nobody knew why you left in 4.0, though it would have to be more or less the same as this one. I understand what you're going through; Smashboards isn't everything. This thread isn't everything, either. Priorites are always first. We've all been through this, or rather, will be through this situation. As funny as this thread is, life happens, like you said, and we just have to deal with it. Laughs will always be there. It may or may not be easy, but as long as things don't get stressed enough, it'll be fine.

We may not have talked much, but it doesn't matter. You were still a cool person to me. Almost everyone in this thread is chill, but that aside, I think it's time to say goodbye.

I wish you good luck on your endeavors, miss. Take care!

(ignore Pikachu's expression)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Everyone's sad but I'm pretty happy.
She's moving on with her life and doing things.

I see no reason to be upset, personally. A bittersweet farewell to someone you only knew via the internet, but someone you were friends with all the same.

Again, I'm happy for you, Erika. Good luck with your future endeavors. No reason for a teary farewell; Just... be okay.
Looks like Im the only one not sad because this is bound to happen with everyone
No. I'm not sad either.
It's a forum farewell. It happens a lot. I have concern for her as a friend but I'm happy she's focusing on her life more.

But that's anybody I consider a friend; Anybody who vents to me I look out for on the internet or otherwise.

Last edited:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
So i was seeing DudePerfect

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm not sad either. I see you as friends, but I don't bond with you in the way like I would with non-internet friends. People leaving is bound to happen, there'll be a time where we all have left SmashBoards.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Eh, so I should probably check out for the night, seeing as I have to deal with school and all.

NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE FOREVER UNTIL I GET BACK
:cry:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eh, so I should probably check out for the night, seeing as I have to deal with school and all.

NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE UNTIL I GET BACK
:cry:
Do not panic. Give me about ten years, as long as I do not get banned over something silly during that time frame.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The thread will not be the same anymore... Miracle was an awesome person who always seem to know the answer to every question about life... She was very nice. It is sad and depressing that she is gone now.

I am curious about the future now... This will be my last time saying goodbye now...

Goodbye and you will be missed. Good luck and you and everyone else... STAY BLUE!

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
The thread will not be the same anymore... Miracle was an awesome person who always seem to know the answer to every question about life... She was very nice. It is sad and depressing that she is gone now.

I am curious about the future now... This will be my last time saying goodbye now...

Goodbye and you will be missed. Good luck and you and everyone else... STAY BLUE!
Did you NOT just hear Fedora tell you NOT to leave!?!?

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
my sing. is my reaction to everything on a huge Twitch Chat.
yes, i have been scared many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom