• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
Will the activity ever decrease starting tomorrow? Will we ever leave the Social Thread and Smashboards as a whole? Find out in the next, utterly boring episode of Yes.
I love that show! I'm saving up money for the Blu-ray boxset which comes out 20XX.

D

Deleted member

Should I keep this "intelligent personal assistant" as my avatar or do I go back to
?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Same. But since I go to a gifted high school, chances are this is when the real work comes in.
I found this song to be great when preparing to get ready for school again. :awesome:
I kinda feel ya, I only go to a public school, but I chose college course classes this time around, and I'll have to get rid of my lazyness if I wanna survive. :crazy:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I kinda feel ya, I only go to a public school, but I chose college course classes this time around, and I'll have to get rid of my lazyness if I wanna survive. :crazy:
My school is special in that you take college classes while taking high school classes as well. Yeah, I have to get rid of this laziness I got from summer as well. It's my second year of high school. I have to be prepared now no matter how much I want to procrastinate or be lazy when assignments are given to me. :ohwell:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If we face the Thread's OC's, Im sure the Frozen Lake would win somehow :dazwa:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
My school is special in that you take college classes while taking high school classes as well. Yeah, I have to get rid of this laziness I got from summer as well. It's my second year of high school. I have to be prepared now no matter how much I want to procrastinate or be lazy when assignments are given to me. :ohwell:
Good luck with that! I hope am successful in getting rid of the lazyness as well.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Time for me to go to bed. But before I do, just wanted to say this:
*cue music*
I'm gonna put my entire focus on school and college this year. I can't let myself be distracted from my goals, and I have to break my bad habits. So I won't be back here for 9-10 months. Its the whole getting life together business I'm doing.

That being said, I also want to take the time to say that :starman: YOU GUYS ROCK! :starman: Thanks for being here and hanging out on your free time. It was all fun socializing and all. And I hope we have more of that next time we meet again.

You guys take care now. Good night. See ya later.
image.jpg

The future awaits... Expect the unexpected.
image.jpg

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Well I feel like crap now that everyone is leaving for important stuff.

Tbh I'm going to be really pressed for time most days so you can expect more of my usual hiatuses I've been lucky enough to avoid this summer.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Time for me to go to bed. But before I do, just wanted to say this:
*cue music*
I'm gonna put my entire focus on school and college this year. I can't let myself be distracted from my goals, and I have to break my bad habits. So I won't be back here for 9-10 months. Its the whole getting life together business I'm doing.

That being said, I also want to take the time to say that :starman: YOU GUYS ROCK! :starman: Thanks for being here and hanging out on your free time. It was all fun socializing and all. And I hope we have more of that next time we meet again.

You guys take care now. Good night. See ya later.View attachment 68752

The future awaits... Expect the unexpected.View attachment 68753
G'night friend! Hope you do well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom