• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wow. 3 users?

Just woke up, popping in to check on things.

Popping back out.

Good night again.

Soul.

Everyone left. Thread's dead. Time to pack yer bags.

This thread is better at night.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Basically right now. When almost everyone isn't on. It makes the thread actually last but knowing people, 'life' won't be a problem and they'll ****post.
ah okay.
eh i do enjoy it when theres only a few people cause its easy to keep track of.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why do we live in a world where little kids make youtube videos!?!

Soul.

So, I got this video:

This was tested by yours truly....it indeed works as stupidly easy as it sounds.

I ran a 2048 game homebrew with this :)
Goodness gracious we are only a few steps behind to make the 3DS a hackable platform.

D

Deleted member

3DS PM here we co-....never mind, advanced techniques would absolutely destroy everyones control pads.
The next big thing would be modding the system so that you can play Smash 3DS using a GameCube Controller.. oh wait, that's been done a couple times already.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who has no use for region-free stuff, yet appreciate it?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well...looks like I stayed up super late because I got mad that I lost a round of Smash Run...it was a sudden death team battle, and Samus managed to kill me four times. While towards the end we were tied, I used Thunder a few times, but each time didn't KO Samus or Captain Falcon. Thunder should be good enough to KO at over 300%...or Hyrule Castle has a really high ceiling. >_>

Samus then proceeded to KO my teammate Yoshi who did absolutely nothing and they end up winning by one. It also sucked that I couldn't do anything because I mostly found jump power during the run so every stat except for jump was below Samus...When I jump that high, I have no opportunities to KO anyone.

Since the few losses in Smash Run were during sudden death, and I usually lose sudden death online, I decided that I dislike sudden death.

And I need to get up in less than 5 hours for commuting to work because there's always traffic...Still mad about the sudden death loss...and Pikachu is now my fourth Pokemon character to have a loss in Smash Run.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Amiibo update: I have now 20 of the Smash Bros. line amiibos.

Yoshi, Bowser, Fox, Samus, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, Pit, Dark Pit, Lucina, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Shulk, Rosalina, Ness, Charizard, Sheik, Link, Captain Falcon, Pac-Man and Sonic. I also have Palutena and Bowser Jr. pre-ordered.

I started promising myself not to get sucked in but I guess in a year or two I'll have the Smash Bros. series complete if I continue like this and I get lucky again finding the very rare ones I miss around.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Hello everyone!

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

WHAT ARE THOSEEEE?

that meme got old fast

2 users viewing thread
ouch

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wow, it's been a while since I've posted in one of these. How's it going, thread?

and how many people here actually know who I am?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom