• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Well, I rarely catch girls anyways. I doubt that people even like me anyways. I don't fit in at all with the kids of my generation. I'm more like an adult trying to be a kid. I have no problem talking with adults. In fact, I enjoy one on one conversations with adults than group conversations with my peers.
Can I ask, out of curiosity, how old are you?

At this very second.

T

Trick or Treat

Ew
No
Why are you implying that? I meant the cleanliness of his/her hands. :4charizard:
Who cares? Chances are there is at least 2 articles of clothing shielding from the potentially dirty hands unless they dipped their hands in butter.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Once I crashed into a girl's breasts, the cushion is real
We're talking about faces hitting chest? This has to be the most random day here yet...
Well, I rarely catch girls anyways. I doubt that people even like me anyways. I don't fit in at all with the kids of my generation. I'm more like an adult trying to be a kid. I have no problem talking with adults. In fact, I enjoy one on one conversations with adults than group conversations with my peers.
Can I ask, out of curiosity, how old are you?

At this very second.
So what are we talking now?
I don't... I don't even know anymore...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The farther you are from copyright's clutches the better the ads get
I got this in an e-mail from my bank.

:231:
I remember seeing one ad that had a bunch of Naruto pictures on it and in the middle it said "BLEACH".
I wish I knew where to find it, but it exists. :4pacman:

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
But Knuckle's is funnier imo. :4dk: Sanic on the other hand sounds like he needs to clear his throat.

Also, a question. When I finish Sonic/Knux, do you want me to PM you the bio to make sure I have everything from the games, or do you only know a limited amount about the games? :upsidedown:
Sure, go ahead...and I'll have you know I know every thing about the Sonic series, don't you worry about that!
2.png

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Story Time
I was really popular with the ladies last year in High School for some reason (I have no clue why) to the point where males turned into tryhards to get me hooked up with any girl ever
One time someone tripped me infront of this random girl to attempt the awkwardness but the girl knew what he was doing and walked out of the way
Which led to me falling flat on my face and getting ran over by a bike that someone was riding down the halls

It sucks to be me. :4luigi:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Now if you trip and crash your head into a bodybuilders chest i bet that hurts

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

16 going to be 17 on November 13th. I'm going to be a high school senior.
I think you will really love college then, if you are planning on going to one. People are generally more mature there and you will probably relate better with the people there, women included. That's what happened to me at least.

I was mostly an outcast in high school and didn't talk to many people, but college changed everything as it was a clean slate and the general populace was far more mature and understanding/welcoming.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think you will really love college then, if you are planning on going to one. People are generally more mature there and you will probably relate better with the people there, women included. That's what happened to me at least.

I was mostly an outcast in high school and didn't talk to many people, but college changed everything as it was a clean slate and the general populace was far more mature and understanding/welcoming.
Everyone knew me in high school which is ironic cause i am an introverted dumb ass. lol

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I hope collage is good for me... I like really funny things but be mature too.

_gold_

Smash Master
Greetings and salutations, virtual earthlings! I'm in search for a life, is this where you find one?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sure, go ahead; and I'll have you know I know every thing about the Sonic series, don't you worry about that! View attachment 68551
Just making sure.
But it won't be tomorrow when I'll get them done maybe Wario, but not Knuckles. Maybe next week, and I have to spend the night at my cousin's and watch their dogs while they're out of town and stuff without wifi, so I'm stuck at that point until tomorrow do to anything. :4dk: I leave in about 1.5 hours from now.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

As far as I know, I'm not an outcast in high school. People don't have much problems talking with me. It's as I said though, I distance myself. I act. I'm not the same with certain people. I'm not the same with groups. I'm not the same with adults. It's only reasonable, since that's how the world works in simplistic terms. I don't attempt to make problems at all. I choose the laidback attitude, since it makes things easier.

T

Trick or Treat

I was unlucky in college because I didn't drive, so I sat in the cafeteria, which wasn't huge, from 8AM to 5Pm at the same table every day, 5 days a week. I only had one or 2 classes a day so most of my time was spent there in the cafeteria. When my friends were in their classes I usually talked to the other people I saw every day. There was a big group always a few rows down in the corner who always brought either board games, card games, or a TV and brought video games. Usually Smash Bros.

At first I was too shy to approach them but I eventually did and it was really fun. Either that or I would go up to people from my classes, or people who I saw had the same taste in music as me, etc.

No one eas judgy, no one shunned me. College was great.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was unlucky in college because I didn't drive, so I sat in the cafeteria, which wasn't huge, from 8AM to 5Pm at the same table every day, 5 days a week. I only had one or 2 classes a day so most of my time was spent there in the cafeteria. When my friends were in their classes I usually talked to the other people I saw every day. There was a big group always a few rows down in the corner who always brought either board games, card games, or a TV and brought video games. Usually Smash Bros.

At first I was too shy to approach them but I eventually did and it was really fun. Either that or I would go up to people from my classes, or people who I saw had the same taste in music as me, etc.

Sounds like fun.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to force that cursed computer to download Windows 10 again

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Would you consider collage fun? When did you normally play Smash and have lessons?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Another Story Time
On April Fools day of last School Year (2013-2014) all the jocks thought it was a wise idea to pin me to a wheel chair and start driving me around like 200cc Mario Kart
10 Minutes of me having a non-literal heart attack later and we're going even faster because they're outrunning the prinicpal
So what's their wise idea?
Pushing me right into a collision course into the Girl's Bathroom
that being said the door shut because of the wind, I faceplant into the door and get knocked out while everyone else just booked it

Since then I never went to School on April Fools Day :4luigi:

T

Trick or Treat

Sounds like fun.
It was fun considering I would otherwise be sitting alone the entire day.

Would you consider collage fun? When did you normally play Smash and have lessons?
Haha it's not like we always played Smash. I just played with them once in a while, I think it was once a week
College is very open and free. You can basically do whatever you want at your own pace.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Another Story Time
On April Fools day of last School Year (2013-2014) all the jocks thought it was a wise idea to pin me to a wheel chair and start driving me around like 200cc Mario Kart
10 Minutes of me having a non-literal heart attack later and we're going even faster because they're outrunning the prinicpal
that being said the door shut because of the wind, I faceplant into the door and get knocked out while everyone else just booked it

Arent you also the guy that was "glued to a chair" all day?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

sounds pretty awesome.

my virtual school is full of a bunch of kids who i don't share interest with so i'm usually bored :drshrug:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

Haha it's not like we always played Smash. I just played with them once in a while, I think it was once a week
College is very open and free. You can basically do whatever you want at your own pace.
Only horrors are payment, housing, hard classes, and future debt. At least, that's what I get from talking with college students.

_gold_

Smash Master
What she speaks is true. Outside of class schedules, and assignment deadlines, college is pretty mellow. Cool people, and tons of activities while you're there too.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I hope Newcastle collage is just as fun.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Another Story Time

I would beat the hell of those jocks if they do that to me, man, people in the US really like to go that crazy on April Fools?

T

Trick or Treat

The point is, college is fsr better than high school in every way. Everyone is more mature and open, and the school itself is as well. You can do anything you want when you aren't in class.

Only horrors are payment, housing, hard classes, and future debt. At least, that's what I get from talking with college students.
Payment can help if you get financial aid or start at a community college like me. Housing is a non issue for me as well. Hard classes...ehh, depends really. Debt is again depending on how you go about things.

What she speaks is true. Outside of class schedules, and assignment deadlines, college is pretty mellow. Cool people, and tons of activities while you're there too.
So much truth here.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just go to college in any country aside from Cananda or the US and it's free.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Story time
I Was Shopping in home depot when this girl came over to me and said she knew me from a Smash Tourny i want too. I Was like "Cool" And then went back to shopping. But then she trys to lean in and put her down on my Shoulder, But i move away. i have to admit, she was "Okay Looking", but i wanted to :4falcon: PUNCH her. She then tries to get my number, by saying "Hey whats your number"? but then i see a nearby Really Thick Book, so i throw it at her, and book it. Turns out she got a bloody nose from it.
DONT MESS WITH MEH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom