• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
All this drama made me realize how boring my school life has been up to this point. I could've had a MUCH more eventful middle school life had I not ignored my secret admirer, but my ambition to hold off until college has kept me from doing anything "rash" or "premature." Guess I'm making the right choice, but still, I always have a tiny bit of envy. :younglinkmelee:
Who knows how your life may have turned out if you put attention to that secret admirer? I personally had an admirer, and I thought it turned out bad. Still regret saying yes. It's been over a year since I broke up with her. She's gone and out of my life, but the regret still haunts me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I liked High School a lot, despite I was on "stupid tryhard mode" most of the time because I had a crush on a girl during my last year.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I have to go
plz dont miss me

T

Trick or Treat

Id rather die then get stressed out by college again. To bad I have no choice this semester

I hate college with a passion because it stresses me out so much
Well, college is pretty stressful too. I find it better than high school though.

I say boxer briefs are the best way to go. Briefs can be tight and look odd. Boxers are too...freeing. It's bad enough that you're "free", but running with the nuts and bolt loose is very uncomfortable. Boxer briefs free you enough, but keep the business safe and covered.

Eh, I might, but I'd like to just go out and be independent already. We'll see what happens.
I wore boxers once, just to see what it was like.

And community college is the way to go I think. To start out

Hopefully you don't mean you hate the competitive scene just for banning a few stages.
It's not like they're not justified, or that variety is some sacred cow which has to be preserved.
That being said, stages are often banned to preserve character variety.
Delfino, for example, was really stupid in Brawl because all Meta Knight had to do was shark under the stage and grab ledge over and over. It was really lame and fun for nobody involved. Lot of variety there.
I never said I hated the competitive scene. Just that I don't care enough about bands and what's "justified" as I prefer casual play, as stated earlier today.

Also "grab ledge over and over" that sounds really familiar.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I have to go
plz dont miss me
no @ Done Done pls dont go i miss u alrdy r.i.p. brayz
No, I'm not serious. No I don't miss you. I'm a filthy memer for a reason.

Well, college is pretty stressful too. I find it better than high school though.

I wore boxers once, just to see what it was like.

And community college is the way to go I think. To start out
How does it feel to wear boxers for a girl anyways? Just more spacious I guess?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Who knows how your life may have turned out if you put attention to that secret admirer? I personally had an admirer, and I thought it turned out bad. Still regret saying yes. It's been over a year since I broke up with her. She's gone and out of my life, but the regret still haunts me.
The only secret admirer i had was a guy, and he was kinda ugly. lol

Soul.

okay this was the problem with brawl.
Planking was an abusable strategy that used the invincibility you received upon grabbing the ledge. Meta Knight, in particular, made this strategy cancerous (though GDubs and Pit had good planking skills too). This led to constant arguing in every Smash website to the point of enforcing a ledge grab limit.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im liking today's Nascar race

*yellow flag*
*restart*
*yellow flag on the first lap because one went offroad and got stuck*
*restart*
*yellow flag on the first 10 seconds due a small crash*
*restart*
*yellow flag on the first 5 seconds due multiple crash*

T

Trick or Treat

Very spacious...more or less. :b. I'll try them again and let you know.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Feels like wearing boxers.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Im liking today's Nascar race

*yellow flag*
*restart*
*yellow flag on the first lap because one went offroad and got stuck*
*restart*
*yellow flag on the first 10 seconds due a small crash*
*restart*
*yellow flag on the first 5 seconds due multiple crash*
inb4 they stop the race after the 3rd restart

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Don't take this the wrong way, but that is VERY reassuring (thanks). Makes me feel a little bit like an adult. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
One crashed racer has a "Straight Outta Compton" paint scheme, even the commentators are making jokes about that lol

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Well I wear things called Boy shorts which are like boxers and those are super comfy
Huh, the world of women has expanded in my eyes...
Very spacious...more or less. :b. I'll try them again and let you know.
Thank you I guess? Still I'd expect that.
Feels like wearing boxers.
...*sigh* It's going to be one of those days isn't it?
Don't take this the wrong way, but that is VERY reassuring (thanks). Makes me feel a little bit like an adult. :p
Yeah. It all depends on how you go about it. Still, it's better to hold off till you know everyone should be mature enough. Teenagers are stupid, remember? Stupid and very emotional.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I never said I hated the competitive scene. Just that I don't care enough about bands and what's "justified" as I prefer casual play, as stated earlier today.

Also "grab ledge over and over" that sounds really familiar.
You're right. You did say lean.

But you might care once someone who's better than you starts abusing the stages against you.
Tournament Organizers usually have the best interest of their customers in mind due to market forces. It's not a big surprise that they'd say "Yeah, the way one can abuse these stages simply means there's less fun for people, so I'd better ban it otherwise people will leave."
And that's what it's all about, right? Fun.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I agree even if the first topic sullied people's opinions of me a bit. lol
I appreciate you're being honest, though. I appreciate getting to know the people here better. Makes you more than just an avatar to me.

T

Trick or Treat

Don't worry I still like you. My opinion is completely, 100% unsullied.

You're right. You did say lean.

But you might care once someone who's better than you starts abusing the stages against you.
Tournament Organizers usually have the best interest of their customers in mind due to market forces. It's not a big surprise that they'd say "Yeah, the way one can abuse these stages simply means there's less fun for people, so I'd better ban it otherwise people will leave."
And that's what it's all about, right? Fun.
I can tell with certainty that I would not care, but that is just me personally. The more competitive people can care all they want and that is fine, I can't tell them not to care. I just will take no part in that, myself.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Yeah. It all depends on how you go about it. Still, it's better to hold off till you know everyone should be mature enough. Teenagers are stupid, remember? Stupid and very emotional.
Sounds like our competitive smash community. :4wario:

T

Trick or Treat

Huh, the world of women has expanded in my eyes...

Thank you I guess? Still I'd expect that.

...*sigh* It's going to be one of those days isn't it?

Well I only tried them like one time but yeah. I loved that feeling of "freedom" but I just don't like how they look on me so I wouldn't wear them regularly.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
If it's legitimately your opinion and your thoughts, I'm okay with it. We're still cool.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The second place pushed the leader aside and won the race...

Please start fighting, because that ending was controversial :p

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
*Goes to the Social Thread after last appearance being last thread and a whole crap-ton of time ago*

*Looks at posts*

Also, hopefully somebody remembers me.
Nobody does, right? Alright, I'll just quietly enter the conversation...

Sorry for my lame reintroduction.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I only tried them like one time but yeah. I loved that feeling of "freedom" but I just don't like how they look on me so I wouldn't wear them regularly.
This one chick That works at the same place I do wears boxers all the time. But then again she is prety tomboyish so yeah... Don't ask how I know this. lol

If it's legitimately your opinion and your thoughts, I'm okay with it. We're still cool.
Yeah it's my legit thoughts. lol

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
*Goes to the Social Thread after last appearance being last thread and a whole crap-ton of time ago*

*Looks at posts*

Also, hopefully somebody remembers me.
Nobody does, right? Alright, I'll just quietly enter the conversation...

Sorry for my lame reintroduction.
I remember you. Your name at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom