• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Eh, when you're a guy, apparently it's natural to be somewhat perverted.
Conceptions like that are part of the reason I sigh heavily a lot.
Well it's hard when there are many fine ass men and women that shop at or work where I work.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
3/10 not cringeworthy. Wassup? :starman:
Damn. I need to work on my bad accent and incorrect conjunctions.

I just got back in from work. How's everyone here?

日本語ではない。 Therefore, not weeaboo.

I don't speak German, by the way. Well, besides counting and a few words. Eins, zwei, drei...

Hablo mejor Castellano et je ne parle Français très bien.

And unlike certain people, no Google Translator is involved in my posts.

I always use my mind and knowledge, like any decent human being should.
Sorry for not being cultured. We have mostly English speakers in Britain.

My old secondary school taught French and German, but I wasn't interested in either. I regret not picking up Spanish though as one of my choice subjects. Instead I chose... Statistics. -_-

I thought it would be an easy subject.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
PAC-LAND. That too. I like to forget about that one.

I don't even like playing on it casually. I enjoy the other stages casually but never Pac-land.
I don't think I've ever met someone who honestly likes Pac-Land. Even the Omega version sucks.

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
日本語ではない。 Therefore, not weeaboo.

I don't speak German, by the way. Well, besides counting and a few words. Eins, zwei, drei...

Hablo mejor Castellano et je ne parle Français très bien.

And unlike certain people, no Google Translator is involved in my posts.

I always use my mind and knowledge, like any decent human being should.
I would try to respond with a snarky commentary in my home language, but I'm too bored to think of something clever.

D

Deleted member

I like Palutenas Temple and New Pork City, the latter should have returned with Lucas.
IMO they're way too big and cluttered to even be enjoyable in 4/8-player games. At least Temple is reasonably sized and doesn't have a bunch of **** everywhere.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Yes, I heard about before anyone else here thanks to Sonic Retros stupid headline about it.
I learned about it thanks to Game Grumps and Vinesauce. What is it suppose to be anyway? I think it's sort of a take that to the Deviantart Sonic fans.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

For me, the only stages I would have a problem playing on in a tournament are:

Wily's Castle
Pyrosphere
Orbital Assault
Port Town
Kalos Pokemon League
Flatzone

That's all off the top of my head. Any others?
Updated list:

Wily's Castle
Pyrosphere
Orbital Assault
Port Town
Kalos Pokemon League
Flatzone
Pac-land
Skyworld (because **** you Skyworld)
75m(?)

That's about it. I would easily welcome playing on any other stage, no matter what type of my advantage my opponent has. Because for me that is more fun.

The only reason the above should be banned is because they all have some factor that really gets in the way of fighting, so no good for tournaments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like New Pork City because throwing my enemies into the Ultimate Chimera was funny to me :p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sorry for not being cultured. We have mostly English speakers in Britain.

My old secondary school taught French and German, but I wasn't interested in either. I regret not picking up Spanish though as one of my choice subjects. Instead I chose... Statistics. -_-

I thought it would be an easy subject.
Well, I have always aspired to speak multiple languages. It's one of my many interests.

All I know of Spanish was learned by myself. Never had Spanish classes, but I got so used to hearing it, I picked it up naturally. It also helps that it's similar to Portuguese, my native language.

I'm not very interested in French, most of my knowledge being rusty (only had French classes for 3 years). I still would like to better it, though. German is also a language I'm curious about.

I know a little Japanese and I also think I'd learn Catalan somewhat easily.

And how wrong you were, thinking that Statistics would be easy. :smirk:

Also, not knowing many languages doesn't mean you're uncultured. Of course, I'll dare to make the bold statement that it's likely that I am more cultured than most people around here. >:)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh my god...I just watched one of the most disturbing Sonic fan games ever. Have any of you guys heard of Sonic Dreams Collection?
Yeah, I've already watched that one.

And stages?
The only one I really don't care for is Orbital Gate, I like (almost) every other one.
Port Town is AWFUL in all-star though.

I really like Kalos League, Mushroom Kingdom U, Battlefield, Halberd, all the 64 stages, Suzaku Castle, Mario Circuit (8), Pac-Land (Shocker!), Temple, Most of my custom stages, and Flat Zone X.

And also GCO, but only sometimes.

Soul.

I love every legal stage.
Even the 3DS version's legal stages. Prism Tower is glorious.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Gerudo Valley is easily one of my favorite Smash Bros. stages ever.

Along with Pirate Ship, Temple and Delfino Plaza.

Dream Land 64 and Hyrule Castle 64 are also great. Magicant can also be pretty fun with Flying Man shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom