• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Without giving anything away, it would have to be different, haha. Mainly due to the MCU's:

1) Lack of the X-Men and Fantastic Four.
2) Lack of Secret Identities (for the most part)
3) Lack of still-living villains in general
4) Lack of other heroes important to it
Mainly the lack of Goliath, whose death was really rather important to the story
5) The fact that Ragnarok didn't happen yet. Won't say why due to possible spoilers. :p

But yeah, it makes me all the more excited to see where it goes.
All that meaning the resolution will probably be vastly different. Because we still need another Avengers, Thor, and Iron Man movie. Where are the Kree and the Skrulls supposed to fit in all this?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Even though you're right all those things affect more than just the Sonic fanbase, StarFox for instance.

I do see what you mean but can we even call them fans of the series really? People like that will put characters in weird fetish artwork regardless of who or what it is, doesn't mean they're fans of the series, it means people are disgusting and will put non sexual characters in r34 situations just because they can.

They're not fans of anything.
I'm not a Sonic fan as anyone could obviously see, but I feel bad for the true ones who've stuck with the Blue Blur since his debut.
And I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT agree with your statement. If you are a supposed fan of Sonic or any other fandom for that matter why put the characters in those weird fetish artworks?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A neighbor left a box with a dog corpse next to my house... other neighbors and me decided to confront the perpetrator if he decides to get near again.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
A neighbor left a box with a dog corpse next to my house... other neighbors and me decided to confront the perpetrator if he decides to get near again.
What the actual...What? Why? How? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
What about the Metal Mario that appears in Mario Kart 7/8 as his/its own character?
That's not a transformation, that's Metal Mario.
:troll:
Metal Mario is an alternate universe Mario from a dimension where a bucket of silver paint fell on him, he travelled between dimensions to go-kart with Mario because his friends in his dimension don't wanna go-kart with him because of his metal-color.
It's all there in the manual :troll:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Because they have nothing else to do in their remotely pathetic lives.
And sadly this is the cold stone truth.
Metal Mario is an alternate universe Mario from a dimension where a bucket of silver paint fell on him, he travelled between dimensions to go-kart with Mario because his friends in his dimension don't wanna go-kart with him because of his metal-color.
I'm accepting this as headcanon now. :awesome:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
If it's just paint, then why did his voice change, and why did he get heavier?

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
If it's just paint, then why did his voice change, and why did he get heavier?
Alternate dimension paint is 23x heavier than Mario universe paint.
Also, try to talk with a bucket-load of paint in your face :cool:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All that meaning the resolution will probably be vastly different. Because we still need another Avengers, Thor, and Iron Man movie. Where are the Kree and the Skrulls supposed to fit in all this?
I think the Skrulls may be tied to rights issues somehow, either with the Fantastic Four or X-Men. Apparently they originally wanted to use the Skrulls in the first Avengers instead of the Chitauri, from what I've heard.

The Kree could show up though, what with them being in Guardians of the Galaxy, them being a large focus of season two and soon-to-be three of Agents of Shield, and the Inhumans movie coming out post-Infinity Wars.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What the actual...What? Why? How? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!
A neighbor from other block has tried to break in into an abandoned house that is next to mine, so we had blocked his attempts, he has has "answered" by urinating there and most recently by putting the box with the dead dog.
When we confront him he just pretends he can't hear us.
So if we catch him in flagrancy doing other nasty thing here, we'll have a excuse to punch him or something... or just call the cops.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
b-but you've never been an outright jerk to a lot of people (self included... i think)
Im only jerks to people that really need a kick of reality in the ass/people that annoy me,

You aren't any of those :172:
A neighbor from other block has tried to break in into an abandoned house that is next to mine, so we had blocked his attempts, he has has "answered" by urinating there and most recently by putting the box with the dead dog.
So if we catch him in flagrancy doing other nasty thing here, we'll have a excuse to punch him or something... or just call the cops.
Just kill him right there
What do you mean thats against the law?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sounds like your typical insane person. o.o

And I'll to be off to sleep. See ya.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
....HOW?
Just...what kind of messed up person does someone have to be in order to leave a dog corpse in front of someone's house?
I don't know if this is worse than seeing runned-over animals near my school.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Alternate dimension paint is 23x heavier than Mario universe paint.
Also, try to talk with a bucket-load of paint in you're face :cool:
"try to talk with a bucket-load of paint in you're face"
"in you're face."

There will be no survivors.

D

Deleted member

@ Wario Bros. Wario Bros.

Would you mind giving my regards to the Project Crusade team? Tell them BluePsychic has nothing but gratitude for their decisions.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, Windows 10 downloaded again, I'll just sit and wait unti-

*presses cancel by accident*

Back to square one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom