• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I double dare you to try. :evil:
Well, can't say no to a double dare.

Bom, já que tenho que falar minha língua vou falar algo utíl ou sei lá
"Vocês são todos plebeus e ignoram o fato que estamos todos sendo controlados pelo governo réptil" -Reigaheres 2K15

Ok, I dun it, now can I move on with my life now?

Well, as about the stage talk, my love for Yoshi's Island thirsts my love for the 3DS version of the stage, it just looks realy cool and colorful...

D

Deleted member

I don't know if I have a favorite Smash Bros. stage. I mostly play on Battlefield and :foxmelee:'s homeland, Final Destination.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Captain America: Civil War's trailer they showed at D23 was apparently REALLY good. Can't wait til the rest of the world can see it. :p

MainJPW

M.T.A
Gerudo Valley is easily one of my favorite Smash Bros. stages ever.

Along with Pirate Ship, Temple and Delfino Plaza.

Dream Land 64 and Hyrule Castle 64 are also great. Magicant can also be pretty fun with Flying Man shenanigans.
I'n still kinda surprised Pirate Ship didn't come back of all stages what with Wind Waker HD and all.

I hope Sakurai opens his eyes and brings it back.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
The weirdest ****ing thing to come out of the fandom in a long time.

"DeviantArt Sonic Fans" is pretty broad..
What I mean is the Sonic fans on Deviantart who draw those "original do not steal characters" (What the Make my Sonic game was making fun of) Are into the weird fetishes (inflation, Mpreg, etc.) and other things that give the fanbase a bad name. I know not every Sonic fan is like this, but it's those few that are like this that give the Sonic fanbase the stereotype of being whiny little brats who make recolors of Sonic characters.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Only an hour until the the SSB Crusade 0.9.1 trailer.

And for some reason the Twitch channel is currently playing the Super Mario Bros. theme...

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
" But Im a guuuy, its noormaaall"

Is what most males tell BS me
Reasons why I don't even bother complimenting a girl's body. They either take the compliment or I end up appearing to be a pervert. Won't stop me from telling you your bra is showing or you should pull your shirt down.

I don't actually work there I'm just taking the piss.
I don't understand.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
3DS:
Rainbow Road
Jungle Japes
Yoshi's Island
Prism Tower
Magicant (shame about the Flying Men)
Tomodachi Life
Pac-Maze
DL64

Wii U:
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Congo Jungle
Lylat Cruise
Skyloft
Stadium 2
Skyworld
DL64

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I miss Spear Pillar, Frigate Orpheon, Mario Bros, and The original Mushroomy Kingdom.
Those were some of Brawl's best stages IMO.
Also, Big Blue should have been back.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, can't say no to a double dare.

Bom, já que tenho que falar minha língua vou falar algo utíl ou sei lá
"Vocês são todos plebeus e ignoram o fato que estamos todos sendo controlados pelo governo réptil" -Reigaheres 2K15

Ok, I dun it, now can I move on with my life now?

Well, as about the stage talk, my love for Yoshi's Island thirsts my love for the 3DS version of the stage, it just looks realy cool and colorful...
Eu também falo Português, meu caríssimo mortal. >:)

Acredito que já disse multiplas vezes que eu sou Português. :evil:

I understood every single word you wrote there. I launched some bait and you took it! It all went according to my plan. :demon:

I don't know if I have a favorite Smash Bros. stage. I mostly play on Battlefield and :foxmelee:'s homeland, Final Destination.
You're boring as ****. :urg:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Reasons why I don't even bother complimenting a girl's body. They either take the compliment or I end up appearing to be a pervert. Won't stop me from telling you your bra is showing or you should pull your shirt down.

I don't understand.
I am making a joke.

Imo, being a perv is not an endearing trait
At all
Never said it was, darling.

T

Trick or Treat

Imo, being a perv is not an endearing trait
At all
I believe everyone, both male and female, is perverted in some ways. Just to different extents.

I don't understand.
Yeah, girls assume that if a guy compliments us or does something nice it automatically means he is interested/flirting.

It's annoying to think like that on either side.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The only level I miss is Pokefloats. I don't know why it has not made a come back. Other than that I don't have a favorite level. I have my stage select set to auto omega and I go from there.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean, as far as I'm concerned I don't enjoy "banned" stages as much as I do with legal stages.

Disney's equivalent to an anime convention.
Far more comparable to Comic-Con as far as scale.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Captain America: Civil War's trailer they showed at D23 was apparently REALLY good. Can't wait til the rest of the world can see it. :p
Oh goodie.
I have no idea how the story in Civil War is gonna play out on the big screen. I expect it to be very different than from the comics. Makes me all the more hyped.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ech, I have to leave now.
I'll work on Wario tomorrow, who has so many other things in Wario Land 3.
I mean, who even wears overalls made out of steel? :4charizard:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh goodie.
I have no idea how the story in Civil War is gonna play out on the big screen. I expect it to be very different than from the comics. Makes me all the more hyped.
Without giving anything away, it would have to be different, haha. Mainly due to the MCU's:

1) Lack of the X-Men and Fantastic Four.
2) Lack of Secret Identities (for the most part)
3) Lack of still-living villains in general
4) Lack of other heroes important to it
Mainly the lack of Goliath, whose death was really rather important to the story
5) The fact that Ragnarok didn't happen yet. Won't say why due to possible spoilers. :p

But yeah, it makes me all the more excited to see where it goes.

D

Deleted member

I don't think I'm going to make it back in time for Crusade. I have failed everyone.

MainJPW

M.T.A
What I mean is the Sonic fans on Deviantart who draw those "original do not steal characters" (What the Make my Sonic game was making fun of) Are into the weird fetishes (inflation, Mpreg, etc.) and other things that give the fanbase a bad name. I know not every Sonic fan is like this, but it's those few that are like this that give the Sonic fanbase the stereotype of being whiny little brats who make recolors of Sonic characters.
Even though you're right all those things affect more than just the Sonic fanbase, StarFox for instance.

I do see what you mean but can we even call them fans of the series really? People like that will put characters in weird fetish artwork regardless of who or what it is, doesn't mean they're fans of the series, it means people are disgusting and will put non sexual characters in r34 situations or weird ass fetishes just because they can.

They're not fans of anything.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Metal Mario?
But that's for a limited time. Wario WEARS it all day and night.
Sure, it helps by crippling enemies who uses climbing skills to their advantage (knakkles no), but I want to know where I can get purple steel in the first place.

Okay, I'm leaving now. :4pacman:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Even though you're right all those things affect more than just the Sonic fanbase, StarFox for instance.

I do see what you mean but can we even call them fans of the series really? People like that will put characters in weird fetish artwork regardless of who or what it is, doesn't mean they're fans of the series, it means people are disgusting and will put non sexual characters in r34 situations just because they can.

They're not fans of anything.
They're fans of erotism.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

It's almost like Inafune is doing some sort of money laundering scheme.

You know, Capcom's dark age of shady business practices was when Inafune had some higher position in the company... Explains everything, doesn't it?
Clearly Inafune planned Capcom's downfall. It's all part of his plan to defeat Capcom.

I believe everyone, both male and female, is perverted in some ways. Just to different extents.
Yeah, girls assume that if a guy compliments us or does something nice it automatically means he is interested/flirting.

It's annoying to think like that on either side.
I just say, "Thanks," and worry about it's meaning later. Doesn't mean I actually think it's flirting or whatever, just curious and suspicious of a possible malicious intent.

This I wouldn't stop you from doing I would thank you for telling me
---
Well, at least I know there's someone out there who wouldn't look at me odd when I tell them that. They usually look at me and fix themselves, without saying thanks usually.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
But that's for a limited time. Wario WEARS it all day and night.
Sure, it helps by crippling enemies who uses climbing skills to their advantage (knakkles no), but I want to know where I can get purple steel in the first place.

Okay, I'm leaving now. :4pacman:
What about the Metal Mario that appears in Mario Kart 7/8 as his/its own character?
That's not a transformation, that's Metal Mario.
:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom