• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Well, what follows is either I get hit due to landing into her chest, or I fall flat on my face because there's nothing there. Usually the latter tends to happen...Still I'm amazed that my face hasn't taken any severe damages at all.
I think you've been watching too much anime lol.

Or you are actually living in an anime in which case...take me with you.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
the guests now must be thinking "Pft that guy double posted wow what a loser"

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well guys, i'm going to bed. Tomorrow will be the last day before i go back to school. So i hope it will be good. My activity on this thread is going to lower probably after some day. I just hope to finish Mega Man Zero tomorrow. Anyway, good night folk!
BQPHBOp.gif

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I think you've been watching too much anime lol.

Or you are actually living in an anime in which case...take me with you.
I'm just putting out the typical tropes. I barely watch any really.
In all honesty, I keep my distance from others. It's easier. I never actually physically had accidents like that. I'm not as clumsy nor do I have an insatiable chest-lust/butt-lust. If anything, I'd be that one anime character trope who's distant from others.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Well guys, i'm going to bed. Tomorrow will be the last day before i go back to school. So i hope it will be good. My activity on this thread is going to lower probably after some day. I just hope to finish Mega Man Zero tomorrow. Anyway, good night folk!
Later bro.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Is that such a bad thing?
It depends. Either you'll hit a girl's bones and hurt a woman's ribs or you'll hit cushion-like things and hurt a woman's breasts.
Yeah, I think that's how it works. So,yes, it still hurts a girl and will end up being a bad time for you. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It depends. Either you'll hit a girl's bones and hurt a woman's ribs or you'll hit cushion-like things and hurt a woman's breasts.
Yeah, I think that's how it works. So,yes, it still hurts a girl and will end up being a bad time for you. :4pacman:
I know I wouldn't like it.

Morbi

Scavenger
In this scenario, did he get a running start?

T

Trick or Treat

I'm just putting out the typical tropes. I barely watch any really.
In all honesty, I keep my distance from others. It's easier. I never actually physically had accidents like that. I'm not as clumsy nor do I have an insatiable chest-lust/butt-lust. If anything, I'd be that one anime character trope who's distant from others.
Lol, I know. Just that contrary to anime tropes, at least in my experience, girls don't exactly get that mad over accidents like that. I know I don't.

One time in high school I was walking with a guy friend in a crowded room after the assembly, and I tripped. He reached out to grab me so I wouldn't hit the floor and get trampled and die. But naturally he grabbed me by one of my boobs. At least I think it was an accident.

Anime girl: turn around and punch him
Real girls (usually): k no big deal

Some girls make it a bigger deal than it actually is. Not saying I like it, just that it isn't a big deal.

Apparently thats Envy's thing.
I mean it would probably hurt.

By the way to be clear, I am just referring to accidental touching like that. Not specifically a guy divebombing his face onto my chest.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Lol, I know. Just that contrary to anime tropes, at least in my experience, don't exactly get that mad over accidents like that. I know I don't.

One time in high school I was walking with a guy friend in a crowded room after the assembly, and I tripped. He reached out to grab me so I wouldn't hit the floor and get trampled and die. But naturally he grabbed me by one of my boobs. At least I think it was an accident.

Some girls make it a bigger deal than it actually is.

By the way to be clear, I am just referring to accidental touching like that. Not specifically a guy divebombing his face onto my chest.
Suuuuure. :4pacman:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
If it was me confronting a girl, I like to imagine it going like this:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
This ad seems really suspicious for some reason... I think who ever made this is going to get sued.
Ad.PNG

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Which form of touching/What is he touching with? :4pacman:

Morbi

Scavenger
Lol, I know. Just that contrary to anime tropes, at least in my experience, girls don't exactly get that mad over accidents like that. I know I don't.

Some girls make it a bigger deal than it actually is. Not saying I like it, just that it isn't a big deal.

"Get trampled and die"? Was your highschool filled with the wildebeests from Lion King? I am glad I never fell in a school.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Story time
Okay one time i was at the movies with my pals (Mixed Boys and girls) and i went to get popcorn. One of my friends Tripped me, and i ended up crashing to my crush's boobs.
Needless to say, i did not get popcorn, but rather a black eye.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Story time
Okay one time i was at the movies with my pals (Mixed Boys and girls) and i went to get popcorn. One of my friends Tripped me, and i ended up crashing to my crush's boobs.
Needless to say, i did not get popcorn, but rather a black eye.
So it ended up a good night, right?

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

Well, I rarely catch girls anyways. I doubt that people even like me anyways. I don't fit in at all with the kids of my generation. I'm more like an adult trying to be a kid. I have no problem talking with adults. In fact, I enjoy one on one conversations with adults than group conversations with my peers.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Once I crashed into a girl's breasts, the cushion is real

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom