• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

The new episode of Durarara. Good lord.

Still does not help that I feel tired suddenly when I talk to girls...I have no problem talking, but I still feel wary whenever I talk to certain girls, especially girls my age...
Tired and wary? That is a different way to put it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Funnily enough, some people find it stupid as well. There's no reason to ban them at all. Halberd has some elements that make it unfair, but they seem to be more based on player mistakes and tunnel vision (Laser). Castle Siege and Delfino don't even need to be banned. They probably don't like the blast zones and walk-offs...
Like I'd be able to understand if it were like Mario Galaxy, Boxing Ring, Suzaku Castle, or Wii Fit Studio where it was a permanent walk-off...but if it's only part of a transforming tour stage, it's fine, IMO.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
To be fair Sonic does it just as much as Knuckles:

And even then they both only do it for a 10 second fight in one game. :p
But Knuckle's is funnier imo. :4dk: Sanic on the other hand sounds like he needs to clear his throat.

Also, a question. When I finish Sanic/Knux, do you want me to PM you the bio to make sure I have everything from the games, or do you only know a limited amount about the games? :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Talking to girls? Or guys? Or people in general? Here's a term/life skill you should pick up: Emotional Intelligence. With this, you become at least 10% more attractive. :starman:
What, like knowledge of one's and other's emotions? Well it's time to hit the books then...
Tired and wary? That is a different way to put it.
I find talking to some girls incredibly troublesome...Some just don't realize what they're doing and how they act. I already know that if I tell them, they'll become incredibly antagonistic of me. I find just listening and giving reasonable advice or just adding relevant comments makes life easier.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait Halberd isn't normally banned? Doesnt it have that bomb arm thing?
It was generally recognized for a while that it's easy enough to telegraph and avoid to keep it as a counterpick.

Morbi

Scavenger
Nopee....
Andddddd i'm out of the in crowd. :p
Just go read the Twitch chat at relatively large Smash tournament for an hour or two, you will be so hip and now with all of the Smash relevant memes that you will probably wish you never did it in the first place. Albeit, grills is not specific to Smash, but you will learn about all pertinent internet memes as well.

Twitch chat, making kids cool since whenever it launched.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Yes you do. But if you are afraid of putting info out there register a gift card and use that for paypal. That is what I did.
Things have now turn to a 360 noscope.

Time to ban myself from Club Penguin.

Last edited:

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
Just go read the Twitch chat at relatively large Smash tournament for an hour or two, you will be so hip and now with all of the Smash relevant memes that you will probably wish you never did it in the first place. Albeit, grills is not specific to Smash, but you will learn about all pertinent internet memes as well.

Twitch chat, making kids cool since whenever it launched.
That is SO TRUE lol

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
It was generally recognized for a while that it's easy enough to telegraph and avoid to keep it as a counterpick.
Exact reason why I don't think it should be banned. Seriously, if you can't see that coming, you need to get rid of your tunnel vision.
On another note, I just noticed Robin is in the Top Banner of Smashboards.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Holy ****, Wario can climb waterfalls! :4charizard:

Nopee....
Andddddd i'm out of the in crowd. :p
You're missing out on those dank maymays dude. :4dk:
Of those that are allowed here anyways

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
its not really an in crowd lol.
grills is just a joke term for chicks mate.
oh well than

Talk With Amaya?

:GCA:

You: Hey Amaya!

Amaya; Hello, "Brayz"

You: You look like a grill!

Amaya: i WHAT??

You; Nothing, Wanna see Mov-

Amaya; YOU STUPID B-

:GCB:

are you sure you want to Exit?
:GCB:

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Is that such a bad thing?
Well, what follows is either I get hit due to landing into her chest, or I fall flat on my face because there's nothing there. Usually the latter tends to happen...Still I'm amazed that my face hasn't taken any severe damages at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom