• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I feel like having another can of coke again... My mouth is really dry.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Preferences...

All that I'd care about in physical terms about woman is symmetry and a good waist : hip ratio. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Besides that, there's not much for me to add to what you guys said the past few pages.

Emotional interdependence is a must. It's the golden mean between emotional dependence (not healthy in any relationship) and emotional independence (which shuts oneself out from the world and kills the opportunity to collaborate). People should be able to stand on their own and still be able to do great things with the aid of others.

But love is so much more, too. Love is a conscious, deliberate choice we can make regardless of our emotions towards someone. The choice to love unconditionally is the truest love because it's a pure act of the will overcoming all obstacles that would make one feel otherwise about another person.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Ughh, my cousins are sleeping over at our place for a while. All of our relatives take advantage of my parents because they are easily convinced >_> and after everything we do for them, they wont offer any help when we need it. :glare:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I really should of downloaded AVG by now, idk why Im waiting for norton to completely expire
It is Avast? They like to use big numbers
nah its Norton I'm gonna go with AVG.

I don't like how Avast can give you false warnings randomly
(except on linux of course :) )
Good to know, glad to hear it

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The key is to be as purposely annoying as possible.
AKA become Waluigi. :4pacman:
We all have a little Waluigi inside of us.
Just look deep into your soul, and you just may find it.

Oh yeah, WALUIGI TIME!

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
its so. freaking. hot in this house.
i would rather be freezing to death right now than stay in this

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Is it odd to like people for disagreeing with you and not being afraid to say things?
Because I find that pretty hot.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Preferences...

All that I'd care about in physical terms about woman is symmetry and a good waist : hip ratio. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Besides that, there's not much for me to add to what you guys said the past few pages.

Emotional interdependence is a must. It's the golden mean between emotional dependence (not healthy in any relationship) and emotional independence (which shuts oneself out from the world and kills the opportunity to collaborate). People should be able to stand on their own and still be able to do great things with the aid of others.

But love is so much more, too. Love is a conscious, deliberate choice we can make regardless of our emotions towards someone. The choice to love unconditionally is the truest love because it's a pure act of the will overcoming all obstacles that would make one feel otherwise about another person.
I feel like this is good. I know now already that i should treat women with respect and i hugely believe in both genders being equal and females should do what they want. I can not fathom there are men who actually they think that "I am guy so i should not care about what my GF says i just want to get hooked".

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
tbh, I do think it is because of these French keyboard layout.

I got used to it.....sadly (I hate the fr layout....) and the problem is that the ' key in French is shift + the comma key. I am used to type the ; instead of the key right nest to it because I never had to. it's an accent key in French.

That's why I pretty much never improved on this one.....
Is there no way to hold access to a keyboard that has ' as a key that can be used without the use of Shift? :4dk:

We all have a little Waluigi inside of us.
Just look deep into your soul, and you just may find it.

Oh yeah, WALUIGI TIME!
I discovered the WA inside my soul, and then I became the soul.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
If you guys want cold, where I live is the living embodiment of that, especially in Winter.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I started watching Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! Herz today... I love the Fate series, I really do, as well as I like thsi spinoff, but this one is particularly awkward sometimes.
But man, it's so worthy for the epic Gilgamesh fight.

And 3rei!, God, 3rei!, ADAPT IT ALREADY, I WANNA SEE FREAKING SHIROU VS AINSWORTH QUARREL!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im yolo clicking the start button and the menu loads instantly... it has more speed than in the last hour

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Tennessee is kind of a switch in my area.
It has moments where it can be both extremely hot and somewhat very cold to where it can reach single digits in Farenheit. Spring and Fall are blessings from the heavens. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
to escape this heat i'd be willing to run away from deviljho in the frozen seaway on his mission right now.
this is just miserable ;-;

oh well at least i have gatorade and video games.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh no, I screwed up!
[insert Knuckles here]

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
New England (at least where I'm at) is so fun with its weather. It's hot and humid during the summer, and cold during the winter. And I hate it either way.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Meanwhile... Where I live:
Yesterday: "Wow! It feels like Autumn today! What a nice breeze..."
Today: "Why must it be so hot? Please cool down soon!"
All year: "STUPID WEATHER! JUST BE CONSISTENT FOR ONCE!"