• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well there is this character

But that was mostly because she was a swimmer and the chlorine changed her hair and skin

ganguro girls are.so.ugly
The only characters that can use that style with style are Team Rocket of course

This image is from the S.S. Anne episode

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The only characters that can use that style with style are Team Rocket of course

This image is from the S.S. Anne episode
What is that suppose to be?
I don't have to worry about pleasing the opposite sex and what have you. I'm perfectly happy being single.
I am glad i don't have a girlfirend yet. Specially for my age too. I am 14.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm perfectly happy being single.
I'm forced to be single due to my horrible track record at attempting relationships.
That doesn't mean girls hate me. I can talk and relate to them considering for all my life I've been raised in a house with 3 women.

I've seen 5 year olds date, dude. You're a little late to the program. :4rob:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know not all men, but it seems like a lot. I went through life being taught the "women should do things to please men" mentality, like by my ex-boyfriend I mentioned the other day. While I obviously don't believe that and I have moved away from that mentality, bits and pieces of it still stuck with me unintentionally. Like tanning because lots kf men want to see tanned girls.
I hate those guys that say "women exist to please men". Nothing frustrates me more.

_gold_

Smash Master
I'm forced to be single due to my horrible track record at attempting relationships.
That doesn't mean girls hate me. I can talk and relate to them considering for all my life I've been raised in a house with 3 women.
I don't even attempt relationships. I genuinely prefer being single, and I may keep it that way.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I've seen 5 year olds date, dude. You're a little late to the program. :4rob:
... Well it clearly seems that the world has gone to insanity. OK where is my space rocket? I am going a another universe.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Being able to talk to women is one thing. Making relationships work is an entirely different feat. You aren't alone in that regard at least.

I'm single by choice.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I hate those guys that say "women exist to please men". Nothing frustrates me more.
I see it every day on /b/.
Not a single touch of emotion comes out of me

I had my first date when I was 4... my "gf" gave me the chicken pox :denzel:
I remember back when I was 5 I managed to get a girl to kiss me.
I was the pimp back then fam. :denzel: Those were before the days of spilling water on a girl's face.

I don't even attempt relationships. I genuinely prefer being single, and I may keep it that way.
But what if you do something famous?
Do you not want descendants to pass your name? :4dk:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Play dates don't count.
nah m9 that wasn't a playdate. :denzel:
Being able to talk to women is one thing. Making relationships work is an entirely different feat. You aren't alone in that regard at least.

I'm single by choice.
Wow, really?
Others have ruined an attempt at asking for a relationship by mentioning dead parents, splashing water on their faces, and actually rejecting it because you were too tired to even realize what was happening at the time?

The world is beautiful! :4dk:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

It makes me sad, thinking about that. Like my only purpose is to please men and to be a pair of boobs or something. Like no guy actually cares or listens to my opinion or what I have to say unless it involves them, more accurately, involves pleasing them.

I say that as a hypothetical, not as an actual present statement. I know most men aren't like that anymore. I have known a few though.

_gold_

Smash Master
But what if you do something famous?
Do you not want descendants to pass your name? :4dk:
Famous? Me? The most memorable things I've done is fix my broken wifi, and I've ate a 1 lbs burger before -- barely. I'll let my brother pass the name along.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It makes me sad, thinking about that. Like my only purpose is to please men and to be a pair of boobs or something. Like no guy actually cares or listens to my opinion or what I have to say unless it involves them, more accurately, involves pleasing them.

I say that as a hypothetical, not as an actual present statement. I know most men aren't like that anymore. I have known a few though.
I beat some guys ass once for thinking that way. lol

_gold_

Smash Master

It's the corrupt world we live in. Sticks and stones...
*pats back* Sorry you feel that way.
YOU GO UHHHH *Checks profile* BOY!
I laughed out loud
... wat?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Enters to Smashboards happily, sees people talking about relationships*

Satsuki cry.jpg

Sometimes I love-hate you guys...

T

Trick or Treat

One of the guys at my old job started talking to me about a hot girl who just started working there at the time. And he literally said that he "doesn't give a **** what she thinks, I'm a guy" and that he was gonna try to hook up with her.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
ooooh as am I.
im not particularly looking for that obviously with like anyone/person/etc.
that would not end well

Snooki, then. Point is, it's fake and unattractive. Ooh, skin cancer, sexy.
As the very pale and very attractive @Aqua Admin Shelly put it, if you weren't born tan, then you don't need to be.
oh hey. more wolves apparently.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

That... that must be horrible! :( I don't think i could ever think like that. Maybe i actually get curious on alot of peoples opinion.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
lol How would a tan make you look like Hulk Hogan?
You'll seem cool at first, showing off your new look and how swag you are, but then you'll do one tiny little thing that ruins your image and is considered scum. Just like the Hulkster when he said :denzel:

I beat some guys *** once for thinking that way. lol
Yes, nyxxxx, true laughter comes from physical pain onto others.

Bob, I'll take $500 on "**** that never happened" please. :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom