• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I guess this relationship topic makes feel happy i don't have a girlfriend at 14. I know maybe parents think this is normal and cute but IMO i don't think it is good because alot of terrible relationship problems can happen and make you depressed.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Gotcha. Not many people haven't played it I suppose. Looking forward to The Taken King!
I played it almost nonstop up until a few months ago. I moved onto other things. The Taken King looks really good though.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'd like to claim I am........but as I said, there are still bits and pieces left over. It doesn't help that I am one of those people that feel inferior to everyone else.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery." - <3

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I played it almost nonstop up until a few months ago. I moved onto other things. The Taken King looks really good though.
Same. However, I quit playing for quite awhile now. I've been excited for that game since '09, and farming for Spirit Bloom for hours upon end wasn't what I had in mind. But TTK looks much more expansive, and should be fun from the looks of it.

I've rant'd about Destiny for so long now, and many times, I'll just spare you the time.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm out for now. I guess I'll finish :4wario2: tomorrow.
I keep forgetting that Wario has different hats and disguises.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
*4AM*
*Thunderstorms*
*Still 20 degrees Celsius*

Hello insomnia, my old friend...
Been seeing this reference around alot recently.

Here's where the phrase comes from, if anybody was wondering.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*Enters to Smashboards happily, sees people talking about relationships*

View attachment 68202

Sometimes I love-hate you guys...
I love you too, bby~

One of the guys at my old job started talking to me about a hot girl who just started working there at the time. And he literally said that he "doesn't give a **** what she thinks, I'm a guy" and that he was gonna try to hook up with her.
You are obviously letting it get to you for whatever reason

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You'll seem cool at first, showing off your new look and how swag you are, but then you'll do one tiny little thing that ruins your image and is considered scum. Just like the Hulkster when he said :denzel:

Yes, nyxxxx, true laughter comes from physical pain onto others.

Bob, I'll take $500 on "**** that never happened" please. :4pacman:
It's funny cause he was a lot bigger than me.

T

Trick or Treat

Same. However, I quit playing for quite awhile now. I've been excited for that game since 2009, and farming for Spirit Bloom for hours upon end wasn't what I had in mind. But TTK looks much more expansive, and should be fun from the looks of it.

I've rant'd about Destiny for so long now, and many times, I'll just spare you the time.
It just gets to the point where there is only so much you can do. Like sure I can get slightly better gear (I'm level 33...) but I am already pretty set with what I have. And I don't feel like redoing the same Strikes and missions and bounties over and over and over again. Multiplayer is okay but not enough to keep me interested over other games and real life hobbies.

I love you too, bby~

You are obviously letting it get to you for whatever reason
It gets to me that he had that mentality. That's all. I never liked him to begin with but that mentality that people have really bothers me.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
allo o/

in seriousness though, dont got anything to help ya sleep?
Only the sounds of my dog under the bed because he's scared as hell and I can't remove him from under there because that would awake my brother.
I can only hope he doesn't pee during the night.

I know, I like to reference songs. It's just that nobody gets them.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

tfw the video is not available in your country.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Here's a couple projects I made a few months back but was too lazy to post anywhere.

First is this set of Smash themed tokens I made for a small donation event I helped with. A Smash 4 station was set up where people could pay to play and have the chance to win one. There's also some Mario Kart 8 ones that haven't been used as of yet.

Links to the rest of the images:

And I also made this neat fake cover art for a Paper Mario HD remake for the Wii U.

Rest:
dude, I was hoping you wouldn't do this because of the French text ( @Mao644 this is how awful google translate is.....).

Legit though, this was actually hilarious :)

anyway like I said int he support thread, it;s mostly
, but I did noticed some details.

Still here;s an advice for your French sake, don;t use google. Seriously, it is by far the worse translated stuff I saw from google translate from French ever on SB.

If you want to laugh or see the full story, I did told it ont he thread, jsut won;t bother to repeat it here.

Also, I actulaly can;t believe you posted here, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

(I think he drank too much jammin jelly :) ).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Here's a couple projects I made a few months back but was too lazy to post anywhere.

First is this set of Smash themed tokens I made for a small donation event I helped with. A Smash 4 station was set up where people could pay to play and have the chance to win one. There's also some Mario Kart 8 ones that haven't been used as of yet.

Links to the rest of the images:

And I also made this neat fake cover art for a Paper Mario HD remake for the Wii U.

Rest:
Oh you were th one that posted the Professor Layton stuff, I loved it so much

_gold_

Smash Master
It just gets to the point where there is only so much you can do. Like sure I can get slightly better gear (I'm level 33...) but I am already pretty set with what I have. And I don't feel like redoing the same Strikes and missions and bounties over and over and over again. Multiplayer is okay but not enough to keep me interested over other games and real life hobbies.

It gets to me that he had that mentality. That's all. I never liked him to begin with but that mentality that people have really bothers me.
*plays vault of glass*
*beats atheon*
*gets ascendant shards as reward*

I quit.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'll admit I much prefer paler women. Not sure why. Probably some psychological reason for it, just not sure what.

Also D23 is happening soon. :D Excited!

_gold_

Smash Master
A buddy and I are playing some Borderlands, so I'm retiring for the night.
G'night high-class citizens!

:163:

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll admit I much prefer paler women. Not sure why. Probably some psychological reason for it, just not sure what.
The male brain is reverting back to the pre-Victorian way of thinking.......Paler women reflect higher society because we don't have to toil in the sun. I read something to this effect a few years ago. Not the male brain reverting thing, but how skin tone was viewed back then.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
El Paso is gettin Thunderstorms, Juárez is frying with heat
We're sister cities plz share the rain

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
*4AM*
*Thunderstorms*
*Still 20 degrees Celsius*

Hello insomnia, my old friend...
Meanwhile, in my life...
Everyone Else: WOAH, did you HEAR that THUNDERSTORM last night!?
Me: What Thunderstorm?

There's only one thing in life that can wake me up, and it's my Alarm Clock.
The one that gives me psuedo-heart attacks.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The male brain is reverting back to the pre-Victorian way of thinking.......Paler women reflect higher society because we don't have to toil in the sun. I read something to this effect a few years ago. Not the male brain reverting thing, but how skin tone was viewed back then.
Toil?

Wtf are words?

T

Trick or Treat

Also D23 is happening soon. :D Excited!
I also 'prefer' paler women but in all honesty it doesn't matter to me, pale or not. Like I won't not like or consider someone if they aren't pale.

Uhh cya guys later
Bye Jazz! I hope everything is alright.

It hurts
So much pain is within me
I MUST RESIST THE URGE TO CORRECT!
Astronaut, I really really really love your internet persona. Even if you aren't like this in person, I ****ing love all of your posts.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It hurts
So much pain is within me
I MUST RESIST THE URGE TO CORRECT!
tbh, I do think it is because of these French keyboard layout.

I got used to it.....sadly (I hate the fr layout....) and the problem is that the ' key in French is shift + the comma key. I am used to type the ; instead of the key right nest to it because I never had to. it's an accent key in French.

That's why I pretty much never improved on this one.....

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Astronaut, I really really really love your internet persona. Even if you aren't like this in person, I ****ing love all of your posts.
The key is to be as purposely annoying as possible.
AKA become Waluigi. :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom