• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was feeling stronk until my mom turned on her PC and booted in 5 seconds

Im jelly but I get why (more RAM and newer processor.... also I think it has a SSD)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
If you guys want cold, where I live is the living embodiment of that, especially in Winter.
Come to the city of the North East of england! NEWCASTLE!. It is contently cold! (Except summer)

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
to escape this heat i'd be willing to run away from deviljho in the frozen seaway on his mission right now.
this is just miserable ;-;

oh well at least i have gatorade and video games.
That thing is evil. No other monster has got my licked so hard

Earlier the one I fought mounted me 14 times. That's 4 times more in one mission than the rest of my time playing this game.

T

Trick or Treat

That's subjective. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, the reason I find it attractive is because it indicates to me the other person is courageous / not afraid of me.
Just those things by themselves, ignoring any specific scenario, of course.
I agree, as long as they aren't disagreeing just for the sake of disagreeing.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I agree, as long as they aren't disagreeing just for the sake of disagreeing.
I disagree with your agreement of that.
wow.
thats odd.

he's one of my favorite monsters to fight
i can't wait for @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo to fight him :4pacman:
I don't understand how I got mounted so much though. Literally he walked on me 3 times in a row and I got mounted. Not run and gnash his jaws, not jump, literally took a step and mounted. It was horrible.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I welcome the cold, it's the weather I'm most comfortable in. I also love snow but because I live in TX..

The coldest it's gotten here last year was 21°F; Didn't mind it in the slightest, loved it actually.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

I don't understand how I got mounted so much though. Literally he walked on me 3 times in a row and I got mounted. Not run and gnash his jaws, not jump, literally took a step and mounted. It was horrible.
nah, his mounting animation is quite subtle and hard to notice sometimes.

T

Trick or Treat

Would you like to meet my scythe?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Not sure if I'm a slowpoke or not, but...

DID YOU GUYS HERE THE NEWS!?!?!

FE: FATES CONFIRMED THAT LUCINA ISN'T FLAT!!!
image.jpg

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I might enjoy living in a tropical country with temperatures of 33°C and rains every so often, but I've always wanted to see snow
Lucky most of you

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Maybe it annoys everyone but me because I can't express how much I enjoy all your remarks.
Everytime I see your user, I first misread it as "you're nothing but a miracle" and I'm like Awww. Then I read it again as "you're nothing but a piece" and I'm like awww. It's the weirdest thing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I might enjoy living in a tropical country with temperatures of 33°C and rains every so often, but I've always wanted to see snow
Lucky most of you
It never snows in my particular location.

There are some mountains areas that get snow, but I've only been there twice before. At one time it wasn't actually snowing there either.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
People keep saying that like it's a bad thing~
Hey, man, I like DFCs just as much as the next guy--like I said, it's all about the waist : hip ratio and general symmetry.
Edit: It's just that, well, it's not exactly true in the case of Lucina.
You guys are making it way too easy to post in the out of context thread.
Heheh. Mounting.

Agh, it doesn't help now that I remember real life techniques of how to break out of mounting.
Bridging, shrimping, some of the more complex throw-hold-arm-bar thingies, and all the dirty tricks.
Jesus, I just realized I was trained in a brutal art.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Everytime I see your user, I first misread it as "you're nothing but a miracle" and I'm like Awww. Then I read it again as "you're nothing but a piece" and I'm like awww. It's the weirdest thing.
Well they are kind of opposites, so I can see why one aww is lowercase. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom