• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Jesus, I just realized I was trained in a brutal art.
I do not know how to fight, however; my understanding is that if you're forced to partake in violence, ensure that the recipient does not get back up while you're still in the immediate area.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I love this place...and I just got her to.

T

Trick or Treat

@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken I sent you something private...I hope you like it at least!

thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn no big deal really.

under the monster while you desperately mash buttons in hopes to escape the soul-sucking snares of their feet.
theres no hiding obo :3
also geebus im never gonna remember to play with you, sorry.
I never really died from it, was just mostly annoying.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Is there no way to hold access to a keyboard that has ' as a key that can be used without the use of Shift? :4dk:

I discovered the WA inside my soul, and then I became the soul.
That's what I am doing. I use an English layout because sorry, but it is MUCH superior. Really, the number of time I could point out how good the English layout is...ahhhhhhh.

Doesn't change that I used the French layout too long so I have still trouble on this particular key.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
....dude, you made me realise that you are a genius because you are the first that has a glados avi that I ever saw on this site and it just fit as an avi in the first place....

so,
avi idea :)
I wouldn't be surprised if at least one other person before me have had GLaDOS as an avatar on this site, but I appreciate it nonetheless!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I do not know how to fight, however; my understanding is that if you're forced to partake in violence, ensure that the recipient does not get back up while you're still in the immediate area.
Yep, that's what I've understood too.
Here's all you have to do to know how to fight without weapons: if you can stomp on their knee and make it go the way it's not supposed to go, do it. If you can gouge their eyes, do it. If you can rip their throat or knee their floating ribs, you get it.
Only after your safety is reasonably secured (i.e., there's no way they could come after you) should you get help for them.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I hope you all gave a warm welcome to my friends from the Wolf thread.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I'm about to make a post actually relevant to Sm4sh, shockingly enough:

I'm beginning to make Shulk my secondary, alongside Jigglypuff. I'm starting to get the hang of the Monado arts among my general fighting skill. Any advice?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

I'm beginning to make Shulk my secondary, alongside Jigglypuff. I'm starting to get the hang of the Monado arts among my general fighting skill. Any advice?
learn when to use the monado and be able to move and switch.
also try to use his Nair and fair, they both have good reach and such.
his jab is pretty fast as well.

T

Trick or Treat

There's only room for one Jigglypuff in thus thread. You and I must have a duel to the death to see who gets to use her jiggly goodness.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258

Going over to the Shulk boards would probably be a good idea. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There's only room for one Jigglypuff in thus thread. You and I must have a duel to the death to see who gets to use her jiggly goodness.
But I still main King Dedede. :4dedede:

"ahem" besides I haven't gotten many opportunities to play Sm4sh at all. So among other things I'm not very caught up on, my skills with the Jiggs aren't as godlike as they were in Brawl lol

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

But I still main King Dedede. :4dedede:

"ahem" besides I haven't gotten many opportunities to play Sm4sh at all. So among other things I'm not very caught up on, my skills with the Jiggs aren't as godlike as they were in Brawl lol
I'll fight your Dedede!

And if I lose then I will quit Smash until next DLC. For good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I keep confusing the Volume icon with the Wi-Fi icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom