• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I trademark the whole universe. Everyone on this planet obeys me, even Daddy Sakurai.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Luckily I am a witch, so I can travel through millions of universes at any time. So I owe you nothing!
I own witches to. Every universe you go to, I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
i'm gonna go to sleep before i get "sued over" (ba dum tsss :troll: ). Good night everyone, sweet dreams, and hugs. :starman:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Yay! More life at the Social! We actually have a handy dandy video guide that teaches a lot.
Dude
You need to add me on 3DS
I just got the most perfect replay ever with Dedede and you need to see this ****

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
This happened yesterday:

http://serenesforest.net/gallery/25th-anniversary/

Favorites:
Anna - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOSE CAPITAL ASSETS DOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Walhart - looking so gosh dang fresh and powerful you don't even know
Est - cute af
Nabarl - Didn't expect him to look so manly here (also Sakurai's favorite FE character)

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I must say me driving across Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, and Oklahoma with my girlfriend while listening to the 1986 Transformers movie soundtrack is a pretty entertaining way to move all one's stuff to an out of state university.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

Oh no.

Would you pardon this poor ice fairy who was born with glass bones and paper skin? Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep
Anny thing we can do to help?!

R0Y

Smash Master
Less than 3 weeks until you can forget about Konami forever (well Metal Gear Online launches a bit later.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So DeviantArt basically renamed their "premium" members to "Ow, CORE" members. Such an innovative name change for a service like this.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

Oh no.

Would you pardon this poor ice fairy who was born with glass bones and paper skin? Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep
"They called me Mr. Glass."

Also here are pics of my favorites to incentivize people to check out the link because holy guac the art is good:
http://serenesforest.net/gallery/25th-anniversary/

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
my mom took my key board so i can't stay up all night playing rhythm games. little does she know i can just plug in my other mouse and use that instead ;)
I kind of want to try that Hatsune Miku 3DS game coming out in September. It would be my first rhythm game since the Dreamcast actually... Maybe I'll stay up all night playing it.

It has that quirky arcadey Sega look, I'll give it that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom