• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
my mom took my key board so i can't stay up all night playing rhythm games. little does she know i can just plug in my other mouse and use that instead ;)
rip fingers / wrist
delete Osu! from your computer mang
temptation 2 stronk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Time to get sued again

Anything New? :troll:
ATTENTION

We have recieved copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:
  • Anything new?™
You have been sued by What's Up, Flight? Inc. for copyright infringement. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That poor poor Ike. He could have saved himself the trouble if he just went on the ledge. But instead you destroyed him horribly.... I love it! :4dedede:
Everyone's first mistake is playing Ike
I totally 100% yes-sir-ee planned that Gordo bounceback by the way
Planned that **** :4dedede:

T

Trick or Treat

Oh no.

Would you pardon this poor ice fairy who was born with glass bones and paper skin? Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep
no.

(:

T

Trick or Treat

It's not so much the pixels as it is the idea.
If Anna was real 10/10 would do / wife asap
Well about half the females and a good number of males in that link would fit in the first category for me...

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Everyone's first mistake is playing Ike
I totally 100% yes-sir-ee planned that Gordo bounceback by the way
Planned that **** :4dedede:
What. I like Ike. I'm afraid we must duel to the death now.
Yeah, the gordo works in mysterious ways. Like when you accidentally stick it on the ledge and ruins everyone's recovery. :dedede:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Yeah, the gordo works in mysterious ways. Like when you accidentally stick it on the ledge and ruins everyone's recovery. :dedede:
You would think that Gordos (Being invincible to everything ever) wouldn't be able to be knocked back at full-force by something like Mega Man's Jab
But we just attempt to airdodge out of the way but accidentally re-grab and throw it back, anyway~ :4dedede:

T

Trick or Treat

Nah, just the thirst was real, caught us off guard, not that it was a girl specifically.

Last time you checked? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).
I like to be unpredictable.

And considering my...current state, I can clearly see that I am a girl at the moment. I'll see if that changes tomorrow.

R0Y

Smash Master
I like to be unpredictable.

And considering my...current state, I can clearly see that I am a girl at the moment. I'll see if that changes tomorrow.
Wait why would you want that to change tomorrow? How?

WAT

JUICY DEETS PLZZZ

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I kind of want to try that Hatsune Miku 3DS game coming out in September. It would be my first rhythm game since the Dreamcast actually... Maybe I'll stay up all night playing it.

It has that quirky arcadey Sega look, I'll give it that.
yea it doesn't have enough object density/speed for me but it seem like pretty decent casual rythim game i might pick it up
rip fingers / wrist
delete Osu! from your computer mang
temptation 2 stronk
osu is actually pretty tame in terms of finger destruction compared to things like sound voltex and its knobs of doom

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
2 hours 17 minutes until new Iron Maiden song, it better be better than El Dorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom