• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
Unfortunately, this is the hard path us weak sentient beings must travel.
The fight is hard and long, but if we do fight, hopefully, in the end, victory will come.
That, or you could just get out of the bed. :054:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I eat a looot. And I ate before bed so I don't know. I'm laying here cold and lazy lol. I just want to fall asleep soon though
Maybe it's the reverse then? Maybe you just ate too much? Haha. Guess the only question is whether or not you're cold enough to get up and get a blanket, or if you're content enough to ignore the cold. :p

T

Trick or Treat

Maybe it's the reverse then? Maybe you just ate too much? Haha. Guess the only question is whether or not you're cold enough to get up and get a blanket, or if you're content enough to ignore the cold. :p
A top would be enough probably because it's not THAT cold that I can't bear it but cold enough to notice, if that makes sense?

Maybe I shouldn't eat before bed.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
A top would be enough probably because it's not THAT cold that I can't bear it but cold enough to notice, if that makes sense?

Maybe I shouldn't eat before bed.
Well I mean like don't go hungry or anything, haha. Though eating a little bit earlier is generally more helpful since it's more in line with the body's natural cycles. Just find a sweater or something, haha.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Yeah.......

I'm already deaf, I'm not letting lasers, let alone scalpels, anywhere nears my eyeballs.
tfw you won't know the joy of beautiful music.
Stop making me sad.
I demand a hug as compensation. D:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
i listen to the ace attorney investigation OST when im workin, specifically:
great for focusing

that and mass destruction. i know the lyrics so well i just kinda mumble it and that helps for some reason lol
I would put a song I like the most that I listen to all the time but I just cant pick one :substitute:
I guess I would pick this

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I decided to just stay cold instead because I am drifting and going to fall asleeo in the next 5 minutes max

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
So I started listening to the GC animal Crossing OST and the title screen music started playing...and I started crying :substitute::substitute:
i... i totally didnt have light tears last time i listened to that,,. n-nope,,,
I decided to just stay cold instead because I am drifting and going to fall asleeo in the next 5 minutes max
lol, goodnight then, incase you pass out

_gold_

Smash Master
So I've gotten into the habit of watching scary YouTube videos right before I go to bed. Like ghost sightings or what have you. I'm not sure why I wait till right before I close my eyes, but I guess I enjoy the thrill.

:093:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
So I've gotten into the habit of watching scary YouTube videos right before I go to bed. Like ghost sightings or what have you. I'm not sure why I wait till right before I close my eyes, but I guess I like the thrill.

:093:
i cant do that stuff.
like, i severely lower my already low chance of sleep if i do that. i scare like super easily i guess
:094:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
SOMEONE SAID LASIK EYE SURGERY? :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How'd it go? "Remotely painless" as the commercials imply?
The pain is the thing that less matter :p

First they gave 2 doses of anestesia in form of eye drops while I waited my turn (because the procedure is really fast)
When my turn arrived, laid down in a reclinable chair, my eyelids got taped to keep my eyes open.
The doc told me to not focus on the sensation and look to the laser machine, then he placed a circular device that cut open the membrane of my eyes, you can feel it cutting, but the sensation of something doing pressure on the eyeball feels is worse than the pain (the pain is indeed light), then he moved the peeled parts of my eye membranes aside and shot the laser to my corneas (it smelled like burned chicken lol)
After that he placed back the membranes and gave me some relief eye drops.
I had to use some special drops for a week to prevent an infection and some relaxing drops that give a feeling of comfort to the eyeballs for a month.
I couldn't use a computer for 3 days and I used googles to shower for 2 weeks.

I would recommend the surgery? yes, because despite the time it takes to recover is fast and the results are great.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

First they gave 2 doses of anestesia in form of eye drops while I waited my turn (because the procedure is really fast)
When my turn arrived, laid down in a reclinable chair, my eyelids got taped to keep my eyes open.
The doc told me to not focus on the sensation and look to the laser machine, then he placed a circular device that cut open the membrane of my eyes, you can feel it cutting, but the sensation of something doing pressure on the eyeball feels is worse than the pain (the pain is indeed light), then he moved the peeled parts of my eye membranes aside and shot the laser to my corneas (it smelled like burned chicken lol)
I had to use some special drops for a week to prevent an infection and some relaxing drops that give a feeling of comfort to the eyeballs for a month.

I would recommend the surgery? yes, because despite the time it takes to recover is fast and the results are great.
You used Google to shower? The things search engines can accomplish these days is nothing short of amazing. :p

_gold_

Smash Master

Nope.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

How about no.

One wrong move or one bad doctor and I could go blind

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Ooh. Sounds simple enough. I don't like having things in my eyes but this doesn't sound too bad.
I might consider it if I have enough money.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
i listen to the ace attorney investigation OST when im workin, specifically:
great for focusing

that and mass destruction. i know the lyrics so well i just kinda mumble it and that helps for some reason lol
Ace Attorney music in general is great for study I found.
Especially the investigation themes.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How about no.

One wrong move or one bad doctor and I could go blind
I needed to take the risk; I even struggled to read the big E on those eye test sheets before the surgery
Luckily the doctor had a lot of experience and the clinic was recognized, the surgery costed me $450 USD per eye

Also the chances of eye damage are really really small

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I needed to take the risk; I even struggled to read the big E on those eye test sheets before the surgery
Luckily the doctor had a lot of experience and the clinic was recognized, the surgery costed me $450 USD per eye

Also the chances of eye damage are really really small
That's significantly cheaper than I thought it would be.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Today I managed to snag the last Wii Fit Trainer amiibo at a Toys R Us 25 minutes away from work. I had to go after work. I called three other Toys R Us before finding out this one had the last one...

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Ace Attorney music in general is great for study I found.
Especially the investigation themes.
That's great! I just go straight to Logic Chess without looking anything else. And the occasional Jazz covers. Gonna check the other Investigations now.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's significantly cheaper than I thought it would be.
The surgery is relatively simple (1 minute per eye) that explains the not so high price
Still I paid another $100 during the next two months in tests to check my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom