• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i'm going to play some Metroid Zero Mission. See you later. Or not.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Bleh maybe it's just me being loathesome to speculation, so I guess I hate leaks.
I'm really starting to hate leaks myself for taking the surprise out of everything. You know how hype Ryu would've been had he not been data-mined?

I don't know if it's my intellectual senses or something but I'm not really seeing it. I sometimes get the impression that they just want more and more, then play the game and think it's "not enough."
But hey that's just me. Eh.
Now that you explain it I see where you're coming from but again, not always the case.

Last edited:

Soul.

I'm really starting to hate leaks myself for taking the surprise out of everything. You know how hype Ryu would've been had he not been data-mined?

Now that you explain it I see where you're coming from but again, not always the case.
I would understand it if he didn't get datamined but people will do even the hardest **** to find character data. Now that he's in I don't care much, but that's just people. Leaks have for the most part always ruined surprises.

D

Deleted member

Leaks have always ruined surprises, but I don't really mind them at the same time.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I don't mind leaks myself. Don't forget it's Nintendo itself who leaks most of the time or make them either easily accessible. Royu could easily have been avoided by not already putting those files in the Mewtwo update for example.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Royu could easily have been avoided by not already putting those files in the Mewtwo update.
I said exactly the same thing in the character discussion thread when the recent article about Sakurai being sad about fan criticism and leaks released. The thing about leaks is they really hinder the overall hype; imagine all the potential reaction videos we could've had. People were choking up when Lucas was revealed, imagine what the reactions to Royu would've been like.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I said exactly the same thing in the character discussion thread when the recent article about Sakurai being sad about fan criticism and leaks released. The thing about leaks is they really hinder the overall hype; imagine all the potential reaction videos we could've had. People were choking up when Lucas revealed, imagine what the reactions to Royu would've been like.
But I agree with you there, although there was still a lot of hype when their Classic videos leaked.
We can only hope Sakurai has learned from Royu and won't put the next character in the data until after it has been officially revealed.

I feel sorry for Nintendo when something leaks that's not done by them, though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I finished Metroid Zero Mission! Another Metroid finish by me.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
The Shulk reveal was amazing, even though there were the blurry roster pictures several weeks back. I guess it would've felt the same even if there was no leak beforehand.
Not to mention the leak still felt ambiguous as to whether it was real or not to me until the reveal came.

And speaking of which, this is approximately the anniversary of the grand leak, isn't it?

----

Last edited:

Soul.

To be fair with y'all, I only enjoyed the ESRB leak timeline because I (well, everyone) knew there'd be salt, and because the competitive scene would start off on 3DS. The leaked images of Spectate, Omega Stages and the like were interesting but at the same time, bad. Times weren't swell.

To me, though, yeah. They were. Because we were finally getting the game.

However, it was still deemed a piece of **** for obvious reasons, and as such, leaks to me have been literal garbage after that.

edit: oh yeah I forgot the ****storm that happened during release day. Staff went as far as removing support threads.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, it's still kind of quiet. I guess I'll return later.

Good bye for now.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I always feel a bit weird because I do not understand the appeal of K. Rool and this is coming from someone that's a big fan of/owned all DKC games and played them since childhood :o

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I always feel a bit weird because I do not understand the appeal of K. Rool and this is coming from someone that's a big fan of/owned all DKC games and played them since childhood :o
I guess peeps desire more villains in Smash.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
The leak surfaced in September last year. Yeah, it's been 11 months since then

:231:
What a time to be around. As stressful as everything was, it was still a lot of fun for me, especially seeing video before it was leaked to the rest of the world.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
i heard of social dead, but this is crazy.
Hey everyone.
i just spent 2 days without sleep.
And I'm already starting to have hallucinations.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good morning everyone. :starman:
As a lover of heavy music, I can confirm this is lies.

Star I love you so much just saying. If you wish to voice any of your theories to me, please do. I won't spoil anything but I would be very curious to see what you think.

Also I still reallllly love the duel.
:happysheep: <3 <3 <3
That duel was pretty cool. Guess I'll shoot my theory about the main riddle:
"Without love, it cannot be seen."
This Is pretty much the theme of this VN. There are many "truths" that can exist at the same time, but there is one hidden truth that cannot be seen without the single most important element: love. What is that truth? It's related to Battler's real birth mother and his sin 6 years ago which inevitably caused the creation of Beatrice and her game. The facts surrounding his real birth mom are unknown, but his sin is somewhat clear. 6 years ago, Battler gave his thoughts about having a relationship. He also described what type of girl he'd like. Beatrice was created with the exact traits Battler described and with the sole purpose of gaining his love. Therefore, I present the following theory: the riddle can be interpreted as this: the truth behind Beato's game cannot be seen without having love. This truth is related to Battler's sin and the creation of Beatrice. It helps explains all the mysteries surrounding Beatrice's logic, the closed room murders, and the meaning of the epitaph. [/spoiler

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What a time to be around. As stressful as everything was, it was still a lot of fun for me, especially seeing video before it was leaked to the rest of the world.
It definitely wasn't fun for me. All those tears and salt flying around was not a pretty sight.

But I now believe that you have to see the ugly side of speculationat least once.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
i really think i cant go without sleep anymore, but i'l try and hang in there..
You should really get enough sleep. They say sleep makes you beautiful. And you've really stayed up for two days, you'll start feeling irritable and your head will hurt.

Step away from the computer and grab some zzz's.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
You should really get enough sleep. They say sleep makes you beautiful. And you've really stayed up for two days, you'll start feeling irritable and your head will hurt.

Step away from the computer and grab some zzz's.

it does. And i'm even starting to hear things and see things that are not EVEN THERE.
I'm writing this from my labtop on my bed, so... if 'm not on here anymore, i'm grabbing some Z's

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm hella drnk qnd on a mothe****in train

Stupid autocorrect autocorrecting my drunken typing

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Good morning everyone. :starman:

:happysheep: <3 <3 <3
That duel was pretty cool. Guess I'll shoot my theory about the main riddle:
"Without love, it cannot be seen."
This Is pretty much the theme of this VN. There are many "truths" that can exist at the same time, but there is one hidden truth that cannot be seen without the single most important element: love. What is that truth? It's related to Battler's real birth mother and his sin 6 years ago which inevitably caused the creation of Beatrice and her game. The facts surrounding his real birth mom are unknown, but his sin is somewhat clear. 6 years ago, Battler gave his thoughts about having a relationship. He also described what type of girl he'd like. Beatrice was created with the exact traits Battler described and with the sole purpose of gaining his love. Therefore, I present the following theory: the riddle can be interpreted as this: the truth behind Beato's game cannot be seen without having love. This truth is related to Battler's sin and the creation of Beatrice. It helps explains all the mysteries surrounding Beatrice's logic, the closed room murders, and the meaning of the epitaph. [/spoiler
I love how you used the blue text for this.

But of course I'm not going to tell you whether you are right or wrong. But I can say that you will get even more answers in EP7, which will get you to think even more about it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like how the text that say when your not premium : "Buy premium now". Have change to now "Thanks for supporting <3". Even tough i don't buy my premium. This is pretty ironic i would say.:yeahboi:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The dude next to me smells like a tanuki died in his pants. He tots reeks to high heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom