• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Meh, to be honest it's not like there's an entirely safe country out there especially in Central America (actually Panama is the safest country of it). At least the government is trying to find ways to decrease the violence, and I'm glad it's working so far

Anywaaays, so what you guys doing?
Glad the violence is decreasing, fortunately the violence got reduced in Juárez too (yep I live in that infamous city),
I never worried about my friends because we were really prevented (not going out at nights, be healthy, and we created our social circle), also we lived near each other so, we could reunite without going far.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Mephisto ****ed that up for him though...

In all seriousness, violent crime is a terrible thing. If you feel the need to kill a dog like that, and this may sound extreme, but frankly you don't deserve to live. Sorry, not sorry. Murderers are literally the scum of the Earth in my eyes, and to murder someone or something who can't even defend him or herself? Despicable.

That being said I'm sadly almost desensitized to it. I mean, I'm going into news media, so I read about these kinds of things every day. That doesn't make it any less troubling though.
I would group in rapists and domestic abusers into that list as well.

Criminals suck and deserve any lind of punishment. When it comes to murder, abuse, or ****, I draw the line at caring about what their punishment should be, but they deserve the worst of it.

Just my opinion.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After searching in my folders I found tons of Rule34 many programs I don't use, like 3 .iso files of Office 2013 and 1 of Kaspersky; 3 more GB are free

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

In all seriousness, violent crime is a terrible thing. If you feel the need to kill a dog like that, and this may sound extreme, but frankly you don't deserve to live. Sorry, not sorry. Murderers are literally the scum of the Earth in my eyes, and to murder someone or something who can't even defend him or herself? Despicable.

That being said I'm sadly almost desensitized to it. I mean, I'm going into news media, so I read about these kinds of things every day. That doesn't make it any less troubling though.
It is extreme. So extreme, in fact, that it's plain wrong.
Disproportionate punishment is more despicable than the crime it's trying to bring to justice.

Criminals do not give up their right to justice when they do wrong. If that were the case, anyone would have carte blanche to kill anyone who did any wrong, no matter how minor.

You've fatally contradicted yourself by allowing the "or something". Murder, by definition can only be carried out against people, and dogs are obviously not qualitatively humans, therefore it would be unjust to compensate apples for oranges.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

You guys talking about those punks who killed a dog and left a "LOL" note?

I was thinking about what would happen if someone beat THEM up

T

Trick or Treat

It is extreme. So extreme, in fact, that it's plain wrong.
Disproportionate punishment is more despicable than the crime it's trying to bring to justice.

Criminals do not give up their right to justice when they do wrong. If that were the case, anyone would have carte blanche to kill anyone who did any wrong, no matter how minor.

You've fatally contradicted yourself by allowing the "or something". Murder, by definition can only be carried out against people, and dogs are obviously not qualitatively humans, therefore it would be unjust to compensate apples for oranges.
I disagree almost entirely with this post.

But I don't feel like debating it at 2 AM. It's been a rough day for me and I am too tired to do so.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I disagree almost entirely with this post.

But I don't feel like debating it at 2 AM. It's been a rough day for me and I am too tired to do so.
I look forward to it if we'll continue tomorrow.
I love these sorts of conversations. That sounded pretty morbid.

Goodnight, everyone.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Hey @Flight, you're experienced with digital art, right?... right?
What programs would you recommend and any good tutorials?

Oooh I just realized it's finally been a month since I first posted here and joined the Social. I'm glad I was well received by you guys :)
Congrats on this milestone! Time certainly does fly. This is my first time actually socializing in here and it already feels like a long time. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*keeps cleaning*
*I find photos from my ex*

Those files are asking to be deleted :denzel:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
It's been exactly five months since I joined this site, huh... time sure does fly.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

How strict are the animal cruelty laws there?

:231:

T

Trick or Treat

I look forward to it if we'll continue tomorrow.
I love these sorts of conversations. That sounded pretty morbid.

Goodnight, everyone.
We can probably continue it tomorrow. Though I foresee it as just an endless back and forth due to our differing morals on the matter.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
H-H-Hello! What's up guys? How you going?

Soul.

Mario Kart is the series that includes a bunch of butthurt people when played competitively.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I guess that as always. Nobody have see my previous post.:4ganondorf:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im deleting so many stuff that the Recycle Bin is emptying itself

D

Deleted member

Hey @Flight, you're experienced with digital art, right?... right?
What programs would you recommend and any good tutorials?

Congrats on this milestone! Time certainly does fly. This is my first time actually socializing in here and it already feels like a long time. :p
I use both Photoshop and Paint Tool SAI. Am in mobile, so it could take a while for me to link up some tutorials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom