• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I was bored (Flightitus strikes again) so I decided to make something you might just like :p
It's not done yet though. Color is important!
:4alph:
10/10, best thing ever, all the thank you in the world. I love it!!!!!:4kirby:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I am now suddenly interested in this.
It's only for one episode though.

That episode also has Mintendo consoles, Game Men, Super Eiko (Mario), and Takeru's Challenge (Takeshi's Challenge). :laugh: And ends with E-Zero.

:231:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
the art was so beautiful we took a moment of silence.
it is actually pretty good art though.

D

Deleted member

@ Jatayu Jatayu

I mostly use SAI out of the two I mentioned. Photoshop is only used for the final touches when it comes to digital art.. although I barely use it for that purpose.

Oh yeah, make sure you have a graphics tablet.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I draw my artwork on a sheet of paper and then take a photograph. I have a scanner at home, but who would keep a scanner at a dorm?

D

Deleted member

I draw my artwork on a sheet of paper and then take a photograph. I have a scanner at home, but who would keep a scanner at a dorm?

I own a scanner.. but I'm very lazy to use it. As a result, I rely on photo shoots when it comes to pencil / paper.

I should use all the assets found in my current avatar for the next one. Digitally, of course.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hmm, it's quiet at the moment. I suppose there's nothing new going on.
Yeah i suppose. If only something big could happen, like a leak or so. Or you playing against me.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Yeah i suppose. If only something big could happen, like a leak or so. Or you playing against me.
There's not much to leak. There was a Splatoon data mine(?) that hinted at playable octolings and some other things, but I don't know the details. And in smash land, we seemed to have read through everything in the new patch and I doubt they'll hide new things in patches after the Ryu/Roy leak.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There's not much to leak. There was a Splatoon data mine(?) that hinted at playable octolings and some other things, but I don't know the details. And in smash land, we seemed to have read through everything in the new patch and I doubt they'll hide new things in patches after the Ryu/Roy leak.
Yeah i known there is nothing in the datamine. And Splatoon doesn't interest me so yeah. We are basically all right now Flight.
acTJC7M.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Meh, I am done with consoles for the day. Not right now.
Don't worry, it was just a joke since i do that. It must be last for you and i won't force you for that.
Oh no!

Not a another Smash leak! Sakurai can't bare it any longer! .....Seriously, I miss being surprised; no more leaks please.
Me too i want to be suprised. But when i see thing like the Splatoon leak....I'm demanding seriously if people want surprise today.:4mario:

Soul.

Perhaps it's just me, but do people really enjoy leaks more than playing the game?

D

Deleted member

Perhaps it's just me, but do people really enjoy leaks more than playing the game?
I focus on the gameplay and be done with it.

But there are a lot of people who do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's depend. For exemple, if you say that King.K.Rool have been leaked for being the next DLC. A leak in that case would better like that the speculation in King.K.Rool fate will be done. (I would also enjoy playing him at the time i will get him.) Really, i just want that this speculation with what character will be the next DLC done. It's just horrible for me.

Last edited:

Soul.

Bleh maybe it's just me being loathesome to speculation, so I guess I hate leaks.
That's not really the point. You have to enjoy the game in order to enjoy the leak of said game, see what I'm saying?
I don't know if it's my intellectual senses or something but I'm not really seeing it. I sometimes get the impression that they just want more and more, then play the game and think it's "not enough."
But hey that's just me. Eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom