• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Swapnote should've been a stage instead of PictoChat 2 in order to remind us why was it even made in the first place. *laughs*
Eh, I dunno.
I liked Pictochat.
Pitochat 2 has a lot of awesome transformations, like the "Nighttime" one, where a Night Guard can come out and flash his light at you, a meteor shower can happen, or the screen can go completely dark.
There's also the tornado transformation, as well as the DK and Pac-Man Transformations.
The escalator transformation, the healing transformation, the clock, the perspective trick, the letter, etc. I really like the stage.

Also, is it just me, or is the camera on Kalos League able to zoom in WAAAAY farther than it really should?
Cuz it can get REALLY close.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ever thought of sending it to your phone carrier (or manufacturer) to see what's up with it?
Well if she changed it online and it didn't carry on to the phone, It sounds like the phone is all messed up-
Oh my god finally! Hopefulyl the insider preview won't install i n g e r m a n t o o
Did magic happen?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Why is beating All-star on Hard w/ all characters HARDER than beating Classic w/o losing a life?
Geez, this is really frustrating.
I officially hate Samus now.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
They need to be taught a lesson.
If you don't mind, frau, what did they do, and what do you suggest as just punishment?
This is interesting.
Hey, my Flightitus has been cured! Thanks, Mischief. :D

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay CCleaner, I know I have 14.4GB on the bin, but I need to put another 12.6GB in it to start cleaning

T

Trick or Treat

Wow. I feel bad for that family.
Those criminals really need to be taught a lesson.
I can only hope that someone finds the culprits and teaches them a lesson.

If anyone did that close to where I live, or to one of my pets, so help me...they would regret it the moment I found them.

How anyone could do something like this is beyond me. And then to leave that note...**** you. Assholes.

D

Deleted member

I can only hope that someone finds the culprits and teaches them a lesson.

If anyone did that close to where I live, or to one of my pets, so help me...they would regret it the moment I found them.

How anyone could do something like this is beyond me. And then to leave that note...**** you. ********.
Who in their right mind would want to do that to a dog? You know what they should get? The highest level of punishment available. The highest.. because they ******* deserve it.

And the note.. that's just pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Sadly that's a semi common thing outside of Panama City. Most of the time the local news tend to be about people injuring/killing dogs/people with machetes. Yesterday a guy killed his wife with a machete for whatever reason

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Sadly that's a common thing outside of Panama City. Most of the time the local news tend to be about people injuring/killing dogs/people with machetes. Yesterday a guy killed his wife with a machete for whatever reason
That's why I never watch the news. Nothing but negativity.

Last edited:

Soul.

The fact that they made a joke out of it with the stupid *** note makes it that much worse.
I don't know if the writers of that note are either dumb or have no feelings in their mind. Making fun of something like this is asinine.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Eh, not much. Some serious talk I guess.
Most of the time I don't really expect an answer to that. :p

It's pretty much just how I announce my entering the thread. (Not that anyone cares.)

EDIT: I just read back and I have one thing to say. What in the blood-soaked devil ****ing hell would make someone such an ass.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sadly that's a common thing outside of Panama City. Most of the time the local news tend to be about people injuring/killing dogs/people with machetes. Yesterday a guy killed his wife with a machete for whatever reason
In México is the same thing, just replace the machetes with guns :urg:

On a less sad note, the dog that my former neighbors abandoned is in a shelter now with many people wanting to adopt her
It looks like when she gets her scabies cured, a family of the US will take her.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
It's certainly messed up, but, this might sound uncaring towards the victims, I'm not sure if it would be just to make the wrongdoer's lives hell, if I'm gonna take that to mean a punishment (x2 because the victims require to be compensated in some way) grossly disproportionate to the bad they did.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
lol i just watched as stygian zinogre brutally murdered my whole team.
he literally wiped them off one by one.

rest in pieces group of three insect glaive guys.

uh sorry didnt mean to interrupt the seriousness here

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I used to believe that retaliating with violence doesn't solve anything. And it might not. But when the criminals torture or kill or do anything horrible to an animal or another human...then those people deserve evert last ounce of violence they have coming to them.

It's common?! Well, even one time is sickening, let alone being common. Stuff like this makes me paranoid. Not for myself but for my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom