• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I can't stand "Teen titans" go. The characters are out of character, its not that funny, its loud, obnoxious and they just do random stuff every episode. If you like it, then its cool, but I just can't stand the fact that its called Teen titans.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Oh my god, it didn't ask for my age this time, does that mean it's locked in? T_T What the hell microsoft, I've had this account for 8 years now, you can't do this to me.

I'll end up doing an outlook.de account.

it is, oh my god what is even happening.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Speaking of When the Stillness Comes, @ Mythra Mythra do you like Slayer? I like some of their early albums.

Last edited:

Soul.

When I think about Teen Titans Go!, I think about titans that go become teenagers.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why Im imagining this?

*Tangamanga resets the phone*

phone: "SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NEIN, WIR SIND DER JÄGER"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh my god, it didn't ask for my age this time, does that mean it's locked in? T_T What the hell microsoft, I've had this account for 8 years now, you can't do this to me.

I'll end up doing an outlook.de account.

it is, oh my god what is even happening.
Oh God I really wish I can help you, maybe Log on online and change it that way if that works?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, after seeing the Teen Titans Go video 3 more times Im starting to cringe hard

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
It's ridiculous though, why would Microsoft inmediately change my settings through the phone?

When I've had this email for YEARS. it should be the other way around.

Wait, is that Microsoft Edge? Does it really collect your birthday (you bet it's sent to Microsoft and their advertisers) and automatically turns on a web filter? WHAT?!
Capture.PNG

No, it's the microsoft account, a weird update changed the phone to german and I fudged up the configuration big time.

Last edited:

Silxer

Smash Apprentice
I can't stand "Teen titans" go. The characters are out of character, its not that funny, its loud, obnoxious and they just do random stuff every episode. If you like it, then its cool, but I just can't stand the fact that its called Teen titans.
*sigh* I still miss the original Teen Titans.... :\

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You know, I don't really mind the fact that TTG focuses on comedy and is for a younger audience.

The reason why I hate it, it's because it doesn't even tries, the characters are all flanderized and it insults the original.

"But it's for kids" Yeah... so? The original Teen Titans was for kids too, granted, older than TTG's target demographic, but for kids nevertheless. And it was amazing. It's not like it was flawless, but the characters each had a personality, they weren't complete jerks and it had a good balance of seriousness and humour. Being for kids is no excuse for it to have very low standards. Besides, there are episodes that are complete pokes at some of the original.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Sigh, I'm still getting that my family thing.

:4pacman:TIME TO FACTORY RESET FOR THE Nth TIME! :4pacman:

Capture.PNG

Why is it downloading in german though, w h y

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At least in Teen Titans Go! Terra doesn't die in a tragic way...

No feels, only Raven's legs :^)

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
i remember when i was 14 i was into teen titans now i feel sorry for kids who watch cartoon these days. :/

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
i feel better after discovering my favorite uploader uploaded another RE6 goofy song.

immmm gonna play MH4 i guess.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I listened the AoT for the first time in months...

AND NOW I HAVE THE NEED TO RUN AND SCREAM BROKEN GERMAN WORDS

Soul.

Eh. Animated TV shows are trash for the most part nowadays.
The only good ones I can think of atm are Gravity Falls and Steven Universe, but I don't care about those two shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom